Will Dadisa propose marriage of Armaan and Ruhi? - Page 2

Poll

Do you think Dadisa will propose Ruhi-Armaan’s marriage???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: free_willy

Before he disappeared, he forgave Armaan and Ruhi. He himself prepared divorce papers, so that Ruhaan maybe united. But then he got into accident and went missing in action. Now, the only way he can affect Ruhaan marriage is if he gets partial amnesia and doesn’t remember anything about Ruhaan’s affair. He can also pretend to have Amnesia.

People are getting so happy thinking about Ruhaan revelations in a dramatic way but I am worried DKP might whitewash them completely, especially Ruhi and we might not get their dhulaiyi scenes😅

@bold1 mein bhool gyi thi yeh bhi hua tha

@bold2 imagination mein toh khush ho hi skte hainsmiley13

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Nahi woh kush hoga .after two mins when ruhi jolts him he will again be back to confused expression..ab mein kya kahun ruhi se smiley37

Nope, once rohit is back ruhi will take her step back, whatever happens she won't compromise on her sati savitri image in front of family.

Armaan will not reveal their past in rohit's presence, karna hota toh engagement ke time pe hi bol deta.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Nope, once rohit is back ruhi will take her step back, whatever happens she won't compromise on her sati savitri image in front of family.

Armaan will not reveal their past in rohit's presence, karna hota toh engagement ke time pe hi bol deta.

Agar Rohit kud bol diya ki armaan ruhi se pyaar kartha hai..inki shaadi karado toh smiley44

I was very sure abt this possibility a few days back. But now since Manish is aware of the affair and Madhav also putting foot down to bring Ab back I dont see that happening.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Agar Rohit kud bol diya ki armaan ruhi se pyaar kartha hai..inki shaadi karado toh smiley44

Toh chappalon ki baarish hogi armaan & ruhi pesmiley37. Sabse pehla chappal dadisa ki hi hogi

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: free_willy

Now that Armaan and Abhira’s marriage is about to end, do you think Dadisa will propose Ruhi-Armaan marriage? She chucked out Madhav’s first wife and got him married to vidhya. Can she attempt something similar with Armaan?

Dekhte Dadi saa keliye kya zyada important hai...Rohit keliye pyaar aur ghar ka izzat ya Abhira se nafrat...Unless she knows about Soulmates lovestory, she will only agree to this marriage for revenge with Abhira....Society will twist the matter of Ruhaan wedding and sudden divorce and ghar chodke jaana of Abhira ...Don't seem she will risk her so called self pride to get tarnished. Already gosipp aunties made scenes with Ruhi ....

Edited by Vismaya03 - 4 months ago
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Aaj jab Didi Pendulum Saa ko phone de rahi thi toh Dadi Saa ke chehre pe woh waali smile dikh rahi thi. You know the "awwww my bahu is soo aadarsh I wanna do her puja instead" kinda smile.

Mai keh rahi hu, inke lakshan sahi nahi lag rahe mujhe. Dadi Saa ke I mean

Just Imagine inka shaadi wala track chale aur armaan ka koi cousin aa jaye US se jo abhira se flirt kare aur finally hamare murdarman mein thodi jaan aa jaye aur uska husband mode activated ho jaye🥳🥳🥳🥳

Originally posted by: Tanishao7

@bold1 mein bhool gyi thi yeh bhi hua tha

@bold2 imagination mein toh khush ho hi skte hainsmiley13

Arey he even made divorce papers for him and ruhi ,Armaan and abhira ..he was praying to God that he will unite they both ..post that 💥 he disappeared..

In armaan's language: ye koi bagawan ka ishara toh nahi hai ?smiley37

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Aaj jab Didi Pendulum Saa ko phone de rahi thi toh Dadi Saa ke chehre pe woh waali smile dikh rahi thi. You know the "awwww my bahu is soo aadarsh I wanna do her puja instead" kinda smile.

Mai keh rahi hu, inke lakshan sahi nahi lag rahe mujhe. Dadi Saa ke I mean

I noticed after which I became 200% sure that she will agree