Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

WOW - what was this. I loved reading these 2 chapters. The way you showed the growth in both the characters and the slight seduction that is at play when Imlie and Surya are coming close - Superb.

Loved reading the intimate Haldi by Surya - Imlie and then both of them sleeping on the same bed. Kaash ki we get something like that in our show.

And now Surya is ready to help him wife dress up also. Nice. Can't wait to see the flirty Surya Reddy at the Mehendi and Sangeet function.

Loved reading the conversation between Sonali and Imlie. I really miss that character. The PH should have at least retained Sonali in the show. Sonali moving on with Amar would have been so nice. Sigh - missed opportunity by the writers.

Will be waiting for the next updates. Update soon.

Thanks Sharada.. smiley31

You are a sweetu, just like our SPR..

@bold- Hai na? Even I miss her.. She was amazing, hence I thought, the best choice of being a catalyst in this love story..

Yes, I will also try to update the next and final 2 chapters soon.. isse pehle ki they show something in the show, and main 'gham ki rajdhaani' pakad lun.. smiley37

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

Loving your series. Keep it up.

Hey There..

Thank you so much.. smiley31

I think you are actively following all our gup-shup on the AT too.. do join us there if possible, it will be fun to have another Imlie season 3 shipper..

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

I keep forgetting to check the other threads, can’t believe I almost missed out on a new chapter.

When I tell you that you made me feel shy whilst reading this, wow 🤌🏼✨

I could literally hear Sonali’s voice in my head that’s how good you were at portraying her character.

We are not going to get romance of this calibre in the show unfortunately, which is why you will now be carrying the weight of our hopes 😂

Kya mast likha tumne, yeh baarish mein garmi mili humko 🔥

I forgot adding something to the previous response..

@kashish- I know you don't express it actively as much on the AT now, but I can sense that you haven't still moved on from Agaslie.. and I totally get it.. I do..

Hence inspite of that, liking this story and appreciating it means a lot.. smiley27

Believe me, I had to hibernate that one time, when it got 100% clear that Agastya would never return, and the DDP was way too much to continue watching the show.. and even now, some old memories trigger like that day when I mistakenly posted something.. (Ren & Shreya would recall..smiley44)

But then I guess, I have now compartmentalized my love for this show.. For me to write Imlie to move on with Surya, I had to move on too.. how can I not..

Basically, now I can really see Auggy's past episodes & VMs, and still be ok with Imlie sharing a room with Surya.. That's some progress I think.. smiley1

(Psssst.. Look at me talking about fictional characters as if they were real.. But then, that's the beauty of Imlie season 3)

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

I forgot adding something to the previous response..

@kashish- I know you don't express it actively as much on the AT now, but I can sense that you haven't still moved on from Agaslie.. and I totally get it.. I do..

Hence inspite of that, liking this story and appreciating it means a lot.. smiley27

Believe me, I had to hibernate that one time, when it got 100% clear that Agastya would never return, and the DDP was way too much to continue watching the show.. and even now, some old memories trigger like that day when I mistakenly posted something.. (Ren & Shreya would recall..smiley44)

But then I guess, I have now compartmentalized my love for this show.. For me to write Imlie to move on with Surya, I had to move on too.. how can I not..

Basically, now I can really see Auggy's past episodes & VMs, and still be ok with Imlie sharing a room with Surya.. That's some progress I think.. smiley1

(Psssst.. Look at me talking about fictional characters as if they were real.. But then, that's the beauty of Imlie season 3)

You’ve read me well. Frankly, I don’t think I’ll ever move on from Agastya and Imlie. My heart will always ache for them and their unfinished dastaan. It's the kind of love that weaves a tapestry of solace through sorrow's veil. They had truly found the person who healed the wounds that were hurting their souls.

Sai and Adrija are also to blame for their beautiful portrayal of these characters. Doesn’t help that Imlie and Agastya were compared to Radharani and her Krishna-ji, a pairing whose love is reverence and devotion. A divine bond that helped me form my own understanding of love through out the years.

I've gained a lot of respect for Surya, and for both of their sakes, I want Imlie to move forward in life. She deserves some peace, it’s why I can’t be mad at her. I would forget how to breathe if I lost someone so dear the way she did.

Your story brought a smile to my face and filled me with excitement for a brighter future for our girl. And today’s episode was more enjoyable because I could see glimpses of the hope you've given us with your writing.

Edited by LKashish - 5 months ago
hurrom thumbnail

Amazing.....awesome....truely serial se jyada tumari story acci hain.. Thanks for writting this amazing story.....smiley27...... Update soon.....smiley1

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hurrom

Amazing.....awesome....truely serial se jyada tumari story acci hain.. Thanks for writting this amazing story.....smiley27...... Update soon.....smiley1

Thank you.. smiley31

I am glad you liked it... smiley27

hurrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Thank you.. smiley31

I am glad you liked it... smiley27

welcome... smiley31smiley27

Word Count: 1

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS. 😱 Stupid IF really affected my eyesight!!! I read all the comments and missed your update. smiley44Thanks for adding that index.

You are giving us all that we miss in the show. I am loving this.

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

loved loved loved the chapters ❤️

Its everything I wanted to see in the show. The j

haldi sequence, the kamarbandh part and the small peck on the cheek in the last got me feeling shy . Surya initiating flirting and Imlie not backing down and instead lowkey enjoying it is just so adorable .

Will be desperately waiting for next chapters.

Ho sake toh give us something 16+ smiley43

Edited by Sunaina7 - 5 months ago
Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS. 😱 Stupid IF really affected my eyesight!!! I read all the comments and missed your update. smiley44Thanks for adding that index.

You are giving us all that we miss in the show. I am loving this.

Thankooooo smiley31

Hahahaha yeah glad that you could read..

@bold - I tried... smiley43

Imagine the raw attraction between Surlie if the creatives really decide to show us something...

Edited by Gags05 - 5 months ago