Surlie TS : RadhaRani ka Fangirl & her Ziddi Zamikand (Part 4 Updated) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Nai Nai, I am not looking for smut. Mereko plain flirting chahiye. I know you gave good here but yeh dil maange more. Surya ke flirting scenes were something I really enjoyed at the start.

Aaj both shared the bed, is that inspiration enough? Kal they will travel on the bus top for her admit card. Will that be enough?

Behan show main nahi mil raha hai isliye people are getting more and more desperate na? Hey Radha Rani, yeh kaisi kahani.

@bold- This entire FF started cos of the built up frustration I felt honestly.. But ab I am done ..

Honestly I am glad I completed this yesterday.. Cos this 17/16.30 min videos are really killing my vibe... smiley38

Gags05 thumbnail

Kashish bro...

What's with the shocked expression 🙈

Sach batao, you didn't like it kya.. 😔

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Kashish bro...

What's with the shocked expression 🙈

Sach batao, you didn't like it kya.. 😔

Nahin nahin, chinta mat karo. It’s a good shock! 😊

So much happened so fast, I’m definetely going to read everything again to process it all 😅

Plus you know me, I had a hard time processing that Imlie would move on so fast. But I loved every part of it honestly ❤️

Edited by LKashish - 4 months ago
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ayeeeeesmiley42 kitna accha lag raha tha reading these updates imlie and Surya Ki Love story aisi hi honi chahiye🤩

Chalo it was good to see Anjali being sensible here and chali gai smiley36

Imlie Ki jealousy was cute i can actually imagine she being all cute while jealous😂

Surya imlie ka Romance and that kisses ka kissa was adorable hayee blush blushsmiley43

And the ending was super cute Surya ke antics are smiley42 and Surya imlie ke chunnu munnu lol finally Sunaina got her chand sitara heresmiley36

Lovely updates Gags abhi don't leave writing abhi we want sonali Amar Ki shadi mein Surya imlie ka Romance😍

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gags, I like the way Surya has started speaking to Radha Rani. It’s fun imagining SPR do that

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

Nahin nahin, chinta mat karo. It’s a good shock! 😊

So much happened so fast, I’m definetely going to read everything again to process it all 😅

Plus you know me, I had a hard time processing that Imlie would move on so fast. But I loved every part of it honestly ❤️

Beleive me Kashish.. Maine 4 parts with 8 chapters isliye likhe, to show gradual progression cos I know most of us haven't moved on from Agaslie.. but Isse jyada if I had to stretch it, toh main bhi Radha Raani se baatein karne lag jaati 😅🙈

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Ayeeeeesmiley42 kitna accha lag raha tha reading these updates imlie and Surya Ki Love story aisi hi honi chahiye🤩

Chalo it was good to see Anjali being sensible here and chali gai smiley36

Imlie Ki jealousy was cute i can actually imagine she being all cute while jealous😂

Surya imlie ka Romance and that kisses ka kissa was adorable hayee blush blushsmiley43

And the ending was super cute Surya ke antics are smiley42 and Surya imlie ke chunnu munnu lol finally Sunaina got her chand sitara heresmiley36

Lovely updates Gags abhi don't leave writing abhi we want sonali Amar Ki shadi mein Surya imlie ka Romance😍

Hahahaha thanks.. Yeah.. Sunaina's constant manifestation made me add them towards the end...

@bold - katai laalchi ho rahe ho ab aap sab 🙈😂

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Gags, I like the way Surya has started speaking to Radha Rani. It’s fun imagining SPR do that

Hai na? Yeah.. it happens.. eventually spouses start picking up each other's habits, unknowingly.

In my story, sometimes Imlie also accompanies Surya for late night coffee in the kitchen 🥰

Edited by Gags05 - 4 months ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hai na? Yeah.. it happens.. eventually spouses start picking up each other's habits, unknowingly.

In my story, sometimes Imlie also accompanies Surya for late night coffee in the kitchen 🥰

I am getting laalchi yaar. I want to see this on screen even if it’s just for a few minutes in the last episode. Surya and Imlie making coffee while their twins run around. smiley27

Can they give a happy ending to this series instead of showing the torturous death sequence in every season.

Edited by sai2311 - 4 months ago
1234212 thumbnail

Hahahaha this reaction is everything 🤌🥰❤️

Bro I also didn't anticipate so many things.. it just kept on coming naturally, when I started thinking from each of the characters Pov.. likhte likhte I was like, ye pura movie banta ja raha hai 😂😂

But kya karein.. there was so much to resolve between them.. so much to address...

Really glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it .

P.S. - I thought tumne part 3 nai pada toh you shall take more time to complete the entire story.. but u very fast bro 😂

Bold: Main bataati hu kya hua kal lol smiley37

I saw your tag & came running to read the update.. The moment I saw the title "Jalan", I knew who's jalan we're talking about smiley43

As I started reading the first paragraph, imlie standing in front of the mirror with flushed cheeks & a racing heart.. I was like, what did I miss.. Then it hit me.. I had skipped the previous two chapters. Went back and quickly read the whole thing. smiley36

I didn't mention how much I liked it because then my already lamba comment would have gotten more lamba.. But just know that I loved every chapter of your story.. Their progress has my entire smiley27