Surlie TS : RadhaRani ka Fangirl & her Ziddi Zamikand (Part 4 Updated) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Girl!!!! Stop with the pighlaoing my heart faster than an ice cream on a sunny day...

The update and the epilogue... Uffff!!!!! Matlab sabke sapne poore kar diye yaar smiley27

Absolutely lovedddddd it! Can't wait for your next story!!! Maybe some more Surlie or dome Agaslie romance... Bas apne shubh kar-kamlon se ye dreamy stories deti raho....smiley42

https://tenor.com/uk2C.gif

And before you murder me, agla update Wednesday tak mil jaega smiley36

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hurrom

Stories par hi happy ending milti hain.. Main ab koi bhi ITV jodi se attached nahi hopati hu....just go with the flow...... Aisehi dekti hu....but amazing .. Awesome.....smiley27

Yeah, happy ending is my thing..smiley31

Thank you for appreciating...

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

WOW - The update and the short epilogue. Sigh this is so beautiful. Finally Imlie fell for Surya and accepted him as her husband and they have twins too. Thank you for penning the beautiful story.

Imlie getting all anxious when she sees Anjali and Surya together, the singing of Ajeeb dastaan hain yeh and then Anjali finally realizing that Surya and Imlie both have moved on in their lives. Beautiful - simply superb.

And you have also given an ending to our dearest Sonali Jiji and making her move on with Amar. Imlie and Surya going to the wedding with their kids - Sigh. Sonali never had the time to have a good bond with her lallaji but at least she got back another brother and Imlie is the link joining them both. Loved reading this.

https://tenor.com/view/thankyou-aliceinwonderland-thanks-gif-7160144793394838514

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Girl!!!! Stop with the pighlaoing my heart faster than an ice cream on a sunny day...

The update and the epilogue... Uffff!!!!! Matlab sabke sapne poore kar diye yaar smiley27

Absolutely lovedddddd it! Can't wait for your next story!!! Maybe some more Surlie or dome Agaslie romance... Bas apne shubh kar-kamlon se ye dreamy stories deti raho....smiley42

https://tenor.com/uk2C.gif

And before you murder me, agla update Wednesday tak mil jaega smiley36

Dekhiye Shree Behan...

Humne pura ka pura movie plot hi likh daala hai 😂😂

Iske baad, Surlie ka scope over from my end...

Iss Happy Ending ke baad, kya hi aur ho sakta hai, batao ..

But glad that you liked.. 🙏😍

Will be waiting for your next part eagerly.. smiley31

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

WOW - The update and the short epilogue. Sigh this is so beautiful. Finally Imlie fell for Surya and accepted him as her husband and they have twins too. Thank you for penning the beautiful story.

Imlie getting all anxious when she sees Anjali and Surya together, the singing of Ajeeb dastaan hain yeh and then Anjali finally realizing that Surya and Imlie both have moved on in their lives. Beautiful - simply superb.

And you have also given an ending to our dearest Sonali Jiji and making her move on with Amar. Imlie and Surya going to the wedding with their kids - Sigh. Sonali never had the time to have a good bond with her lallaji but at least she got back another brother and Imlie is the link joining them both. Loved reading this.

https://tenor.com/view/thankyou-aliceinwonderland-thanks-gif-7160144793394838514

Hahahaha yeah... Glad that you liked it ❤️

I tried closing as many plotlines as I could...

Sonali di ko toh move on karna hi tha.. She deserves nothing less.

And that Epilogue was an after thought.. wanted to show their eventual progress and acceptance 🤗

Edited by Gags05 - 4 months ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for writing this Gags. We have included almost all the khayali pulao that we discussed in the AT. So happy that Imlie, Surya and Sonali all have got their happy endings.

Considering that we may shut shop in one month, the writers should really steal this idea 🙈

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gags... Finally got around to commenting.

Take a bow girl... I mean this end was so wholesome. You actually utilized all the important tracks and themes of the show. It actually felt like I was really watching the show and this is how I would have liked it to be.

Surya flirting with Imlie, teasing her with kisses unless she called his name out (reminded me of IB ngl), how she got affected by Anjali but still trusted him, the mehendi sequence, them dancing, her singing, the con, sonali jiji ki shaadi with Amar, the kids in the epilogue. Uff... I have no words yaar. Tumne ek perfect end dia unki story ko. The writers of the show could never do justice to the cast and crew ki mehnat.

Anyway, since tumhe itna bhar bhar ke tareef mil rahi hai, it means we all are expecting more and more stories from your side.

Can I get an OS with Surya flirting with Imlie?

Pretty Please Agnes GIF - Pretty Please Agnes Despicable Me GIFs

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Thank you for writing this Gags. We have included almost all the khayali pulao that we discussed in the AT. So happy that Imlie, Surya and Sonali all have got their happy endings.

Considering that we may shut shop in one month, the writers should really steal this idea 🙈

Yeah man.. The potential is huge.. if they could really execute..

Glad that you enjoyed reading it 😊

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Gags... Finally got around to commenting.

Take a bow girl... I mean this end was so wholesome. You actually utilized all the important tracks and themes of the show. It actually felt like I was really watching the show and this is how I would have liked it to be.

Surya flirting with Imlie, teasing her with kisses unless she called his name out (reminded me of IB ngl), how she got affected by Anjali but still trusted him, the mehendi sequence, them dancing, her singing, the con, sonali jiji ki shaadi with Amar, the kids in the epilogue. Uff... I have no words yaar. Tumne ek perfect end dia unki story ko. The writers of the show could never do justice to the cast and crew ki mehnat.

Anyway, since tumhe itna bhar bhar ke tareef mil rahi hai, it means we all are expecting more and more stories from your side.

Can I get an OS with Surya flirting with Imlie?

Pretty Please Agnes GIF - Pretty Please Agnes Despicable Me GIFs

Thank you so much for appreciating it ❤️

Aur flirting? Hahaha

I thought I had given enough already.. Behan filhaal toh I am all done with Surlie ...In my mind, their Happily Ever After is completed.. Toh abhi toh not possible.. but dekhte hain.. If we get anything inspiring in the show..

Baaki smut writing isn't my scene.. Maybe after some more time, if Shreya has reached the acceptance stage for them.. she might.. 😅😅

And Sharada too can give it a go for another version of some good romcom scenes between them, since she wrote angst so well.. 🤗

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gags05

Thank you so much for appreciating it ❤️

Aur flirting? Hahaha

I thought I had given enough already.. Behan filhaal toh I am all done with Surlie ...In my mind, their Happily Ever After is completed.. Toh abhi toh not possible.. but dekhte hain.. If we get anything inspiring in the show..

Baaki smut writing isn't my scene.. Maybe after some more time, if Shreya has reached the acceptance stage for them.. she might.. 😅😅

And Sharada too can give it a go for another version of some good romcom scenes between them, since she wrote angst so well.. 🤗

Nai Nai, I am not looking for smut. Mereko plain flirting chahiye. I know you gave good here but yeh dil maange more. Surya ke flirting scenes were something I really enjoyed at the start.

Aaj both shared the bed, is that inspiration enough? Kal they will travel on the bus top for her admit card. Will that be enough?

Behan show main nahi mil raha hai isliye people are getting more and more desperate na? Hey Radha Rani, yeh kaisi kahani.