Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 2 months ago

Maybe you forgot that abhimanyu did abhir's surgery, and if he didn't know the truth, abhinav would have had to pay for this surgery as well. Since he had become bankrupt then, he made it a charity case in Birla hosptial. 

Pathetic and loser fake father ji!!!! 

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Abhinav wasn't mentioned either. But here is the thread. Her birthday was mentioned which was only celebrated by her first husband as second was too poor to celebrate. 

Also, someone there mentioned that thank you for kicking put apshagun my reply yeah she did kicked out the apshagun Nav ji as soon as he died.  

If the post maker meant Abhimanyu so I am confused if Ak kicked out why cry victim or if she didn't and instead gets kicked out by all then the comment doesn't make sense. 

Apshagun stalker  Nav  .6yrs Mei he never celebrated Ak birthday not only money problem becausethe green forest true lover dunno his  wife birthday 😂😂…Nav and Photo frames🤣🤣🤣

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Maybe you forgot that abhimanyu did abhir's surgery, and if he didn't know the truth, abhinav would have had to pay for this surgery as well. Since he had become bankrupt then, he made it a charity case in Birla hosptial. 

Pathetic and loser fake father ji!!!! 

No even when Abhimanyu wasn't aware of Abhir's parentage he told everyone that he won't be taking money from them. Show dekha hota toh pta hota.

Same like Nav ji no idea of what has happened exactly 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: chaipaani

No even when Abhimanyu wasn't aware of Abhir's parentage he told everyone that he won't be taking money from them. Show dekha hota toh pta hota.

Same like Nav ji no idea of what has happened exactly 😂😂😂

Navji jaise true lob father ji nahi hei bol rahe the ab they want Abhi to return money …smiley36

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

Navji jaise true lob father ji nahi hei bol rahe the ab they want Abhi to return money …smiley36

Navji toh raaz chupa kr keh rhe the pita ka karz chukane do bhai ji ko smiley36

I really feel  very sad for Nav kisi aur ki betae hei saath  kali photo frame fill karde but apni noodles beti kae baare Mei bina jaanke chali gaye  ðŸ˜­â€¦ Karma raesmiley19 

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Apshagun stalker  Nav  .6yrs Mei he never celebrated Ak birthday not only money problem becausethe green forest true lover dunno his  wife birthday 😂😂…Nav and Photo frames🤣🤣🤣

KARMA hit him bad, he died before celebrating his bday!!! 😒😒

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

I really feel  very sad for Nav kisi aur ki betae hei saath  kali photo frame fill karde but apni noodles beti kae baare Mei bina jaanke chali gaye  ðŸ˜­â€¦ Karma raesmiley19 

Karma 100% wrna peete toh woh humesha hi the. Btao pta hi nahi chala bache kaa. Still i am happy k atleast Abhimanyu ne unka debt clear krdiya tha apne marne se phele wrna Abhira ko woh bhi manage karna pdhta 

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

KARMA hit him bad, he died before celebrating his bday!!! 😒😒

You mean fake birthday just like fake surname. Yeh dono hi toss krk decide kra tha 😂 

It's riyal mujhe coin ne btaya

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Birlas

People conveniently forgot that Abhir's bday was celebrated with goenkas money, abhir's surgery birlas money, akshnav stay in UD goenkas money, abheenav's supposed bday celebration in resort goenkas money.

I wonder who owes whom!!! 🤭🤭🤭