Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Cute smiley42Manish should do atleast one good thing in life and show these pictures to Abhira post reveal 

This is so cute smiley27

Imagine these mad trio Abhinav and his dono bache irritating Ak with their Pj’s ,one liners , losing things and she running behind them ..they would have made a best team and Akshara might have gone insane by now dealing these 3 at the same time smiley37

https://x.com/itvroast/status/1773903760710156558?s=20

Feel so sad for abhira that she is so lonely in this big bad world…. Armaan bhi, in some sense… use sach na bata kar dhokha de raha hai.., now when they have progressed so much in their relationship.., pehle ki baat different thi..,, abhira❤️

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

Cute smiley42Manish should do atleast one good thing in life and show these pictures to Abhira post reveal 

I hope when truth comes out, Abhira gets to see all AkshNavIr pics. And Goenkas seems to have quite many. And also that Akshara smiley27 Abhinav cupboard too.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

So no more identity crisis. IYKYK😂

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Is discussing abhimanyu and akshara 's first marriage allowed? Because he is not mentioned in today's episode 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Is discussing abhimanyu and akshara 's first marriage allowed? Because he is not mentioned in today's episode 

I don't think so... I have reported the post from my end... smiley16

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't think so... I have reported the post from my end... smiley16

It started as a sweet thread to discuss her birthday, i wouldn't have minded if it was just abhimanyu discussion, as i understand the opposite fandom also must be missing them but then taking digs at Abhinav and saying he would not have celebrated her birthday because he never had any money!

I mean, he literally sold everything for abhir's surgery and the biological father didn't have any shame ki paise return kar du. So fans ko kya he bolu smiley29

Abhinav wasn't mentioned either. But here is the thread. Her birthday was mentioned which was only celebrated by her first husband as second was too poor to celebrate. 

Also, someone there mentioned that thank you for kicking put apshagun my reply yeah she did kicked out the apshagun Nav ji as soon as he died.  

If the post maker meant Abhimanyu so I am confused if Ak kicked out why cry victim or if she didn't and instead gets kicked out by all then the comment doesn't make sense.