Awww... AkshNavIr + Abhira

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 1 months ago

This is from TODAY'S episode. 

smiley27 They are so cute!! They were such a family of this legacy show....

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1773908566187118960?s=20

I loved how TODAY, the transition had from Abhira to AkshNavIr ka picture!!!

I don't like Manish or Swarna!! Their DDP seems so fake... He wants Abhir and Akshu ki beti to be part of Ruhi's family! smiley39 But finally unn dono ne apne marne ki baat toh ki!!

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

This was so beautiful smiley27 And heartbreaking. Abhira could not be part of the beautiful Kasauli family. Akshara did treat her like a princess, only if Abhinav and Abhir were also around.. we would have gotten perfect Sharma family.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Lovely to see all 4 Sharma’s smiley27

Didn’t watch the episode yet ,but  totally loved how the transition of  Abhira to Akshnavir. They have symbolically shown again that Abhira Sharma is Abhira +Abhinav +Abhir. I wish she was with them to experience the love and affection of Sharma’s family. The trio were best and they would have loved this cute munchkin a lot.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't like Manish or Swarna!! Their DDP seems so fake... He wants Abhir and Akshu ki beti to be part of Ruhi's family! smiley39 But finally unn dono ne apne marne ki baat toh ki!!

Yeah they did is so beautifully ❤️❤️❤️ what can we expect from goenkas man..they are selfish people only person they care now is ruhi and they want ak fam to look after her when oldies die..then y did they let her go and when ak called him on dead bed to inform about her daughter without listening like someone he declared that she is dead to them..now he is celebrating her birthday 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Edited out SM link with unrelated scenes of S#3 not aired in the episode 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

smiley6 I cannot imagine the kind of missed opportunity was it for Abhinav to see his princess grow up, and yet we know he would have been best father.... 

Look how Abhir was also sooo much in love with Abhir... This is the kind of family that Abhira deserved... Happy, mazaki and Khush... This is her papa giving his love to Abhir!! Our Abhir!! She is Carbon copy of her mummy papa and bhai... 

https://twitter.com/itvroast/status/1773903760710156558?t=KgpEQP6A2TG2f1pmMnLUwA&s=19

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Yeah they did is so beautifully ❤️❤️❤️ what can we expect from goenkas man..they are selfish people only person they care now is ruhi and they want ak fam to look after her when oldies die..then y did they let her go and when ak called him on dead bed to inform about her daughter without listening like someone he declared that she is dead to them..now he is celebrating her birthday 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Manish had this feeling that Akshara would have given birth to Girl... Really? smiley39I am actually surprised they remembered that Akshara was pregnant when she was asked to leave!!!

Ruhi was partly responsible for mess back then and even today where she decided to marry Rohit to stay close to Armaan... So, idea is she screws up and then keeps blaming and screaming on people around! 

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

It just brings peace to my heart whenever I see abhira ,abhir ,akshu and abhinav 🥰 

So simple, so positive family ever 🥰 their story has set base for other serials as well.. 

Wish we had abhira's little girl pic as well so that we can collage and make their family as complete one in pic atleast 😥

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Bold - which will be after another 3 generations..😆 where manish will still look at abhira's poti and talk all this nonsense.. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

smiley6 I cannot imagine the kind of missed opportunity was it for Abhinav to see his princess grow up, and yet we know he would have been best father.... 

Look how Abhir was also sooo much in love with Abhir... This is the kind of family that Abhira deserved... Happy, mazaki and Khush... This is her papa giving his love to Abhir!! Our Abhir!! She is Carbon copy of her mummy papa and bhai... 

https://twitter.com/itvroast/status/1773903760710156558?t=KgpEQP6A2TG2f1pmMnLUwA&s=19

It breaks my heart when i see abhira missing her mumma & crying for her.

That child, our Akshnav 's pyar ki nishani deserved better. She deserved her father. She deserved her brother. Abhinav palko pe bithaake rakhta usey 😭❤️

Voh usko aara &  Nikki bulata, bhaut pyar karta. But he never even came to know he is going to have a child, that is what hurts me the most. Atleast in roohi case, Neil knew he is going to have a baby. But fate (or roohi father figure) snatched the opportunity for abhinav to know about his daughter because of the cliff accident 

Goenkas are the most selfish people ever, they only are thinking about Akshu's child, from the perspective of who will be there for roohi smiley29

They have always been like this, will put one child on pedestal, and abandon the other emotionally. Manish loved AK more than Aru most of the times, he would put her on pedestal, and make arohi the scapegoat. Then he would make aru golden child and make Akshu the scapegoat.

Matlab ek time pe ek he bacha chahiye inhe smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6