Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ghar mai rahe, ghar se nikle, acha admi bus/train/truck/flight mai mile, jo dikhana hai dikhaye at least professional word ka kachra na kare. Judge ki verdict se pehle khud he decide kar liya ki maine toh bhai sahi ki side khadi hu, tum toh sirf naam ke famous lawyer ho tabhi family family khel kar criminal ko bacha rahe ho kyunki I have 3-4 proofs againt her!! Proofs notice kiye?? ek bhi proof yeh chilla chilla kar indicate nahi kar raha tha that dadi ne apne mooh se aag lagao basti mai wala order diya ho. 

As I said, Jis tarah se intern lawyer ne iss case mai josh dikhaya woh sab bina heal tail ka josh tha.

Comedy toh woh tha ki intern case lad rahi thi against the most successful lawyer aur actual lawyer baitha hua tha.. 🤣🤣

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Exactly diya! she always says ki she doesn't want to support criminals and uske liye she should always do a research first before taking any case on her hand. 

Honestly if I think from dadi's point of view regarding this case, just because dadi ne apni side abhira ko batane se mana kar diya, abhira ne openly unko galat and criminal bol diya ! Socho agar humne kuch kiya bhi nahi ho and koi humare samne humare liye kisi third person ko yeh bole ki tum galat ka side le rahe ho,I have proofs against her vagera vagera! Kaun aise behave karta hai judge ki verdict aane se pehle by seeing 3-4 proofs! Armaan ko openly bolti thi ki armaan galat ke side par hai and khud sahi ke side par hai. At last khud he galat ke side par nikli.  This is not at all professional attitude towards anyone. 

She looked senseless when she was saying armaan ki tum galat ke side par ho. 

Abheera is a freeloader. Woh nahi jaayegi. 

Aur ruhi armaan ke pyaar mein andhi hai, woh bhi nahi jayegi.. 😂🤣😂

edited for gen 3 character ref

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ghar mai rahe, ghar se nikle, acha admi bus/train/truck/flight mai mile, jo dikhana hai dikhaye at least professional word ka kachra na kare. Judge ki verdict se pehle khud he decide kar liya ki maine toh bhai sahi ki side khadi hu, tum toh sirf naam ke famous lawyer ho tabhi family family khel kar criminal ko bacha rahe ho kyunki I have 3-4 proofs againt her!! Proofs notice kiye?? ek bhi proof yeh chilla chilla kar indicate nahi kar raha tha that dadi ne apne mooh se aag lagao basti mai wala order diya ho. 

As I said, Jis tarah se intern lawyer ne iss case mai josh dikhaya woh sab bina heal tail ka josh tha.

tumne auto rickshaw ka option chod diya for finding her acha aadmi🤔… makers can take cue from her previous serial… and leap ke baad dono miya biwi auto chalenge.. 😅

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

uske stupidity se agar logon ko jail ho jatha hai toh she will hail herself as a person who uphelds truth inreality jo log jail main unko hi patha hai iska lawyergiri kithni pavithra haismiley36

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Abhira ko jhel hi kyon rahi hai poddar family. 

Bcz unki top ki law firm me kisi me bhi itna bhi dimaag nahi tha ki saboot dhundhe!smiley12smiley6

Jo ki untrained & unprofessional Abhira ne kar diya!smiley44

& unke ghar me hi unke khud ke bete me police hokar bhi itni sense nahi thi ki wo imaginary proofs joh Dadisa ke khilaf the, usske baare me inquiry kare!smiley6

You know first, police gets involved & they collects evidence & witness! & then the case is built on it, I absolutely agree, lawyers cross check those evidences & witness to get to the bottom of the matter.

But here you know what is even more hilarious thing is? That all of you are trying to find logic in ITV court room sequence.smiley17

You know it’s not on character but on makers for their lack of research & failing to execute a simple court room scene when you are showing the main profession of every character in this gen is law.smiley39

I agree, Abhira was very unprofessional, but whose professionalism impressed you in that track?smiley24

Armaan? A well known lawyer, whose cases are supposedly being studied in law colleges by students? Which top notch lawyer asks an intern to fight the case against him & not the actual lawyer?

or may be Dev? Which lawyer lets their intern fight the case instead of fighting it himself when the said case was such a high profile case as well!

Or may be Charu? Who stole the files from Armaan & gave it to her boss Dev! What a good upbringing she had & how much joint family values she have!

Or may be phuphasa? Who did nothing but work like shakuni & was trying  provoking everyone against Armaan & Abhira. & not actually try to help Dadisa.

But I absolutely agree, what they showed was utterly unprofessional! smiley21& Abhira was epitome of unprofessionalnesssmiley21, but she can at least have an execuse of being untrained & that’s why she was slow to cross check & verify the evidence & witnesses. But what excuse those top notch lawyers had?
The day this court room drama unfolded, I was also one of those who said, it was very poorly executed.

Makers should not have shown them lawyers, if they were unable to handle even a simple court room scene. No professionalism at all!smiley44smiley36

& in fact, I think we should make a new thread to decide, who deserves to be thrown out of the house first.smiley14

Abhira, an utterly thankless gir(you can add adjectives, as I am sure you have many)

Armaan, a characterless person, who is nothing but pendulum

Charu, a thief, who did nothing but throw her Dadisa under the bus

Ruhi, for her characterless behaviour towards her brother in law

Hmm… may be others can add to the list!smiley36

You know, I am just saying what I have observed from what little I have seen! Nothing against anyone!smiley31

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold : Perfect catch ! 

Maine bhi same notice kiya tha. "AGAR"!! Kis baat ki prefix thi!! She looked unprofessional and utter senseless the way she acted as intern lawyer of this case. 

that's why dadi is angry it seems. If the apology was dadi i misunderstood you i am sorry i did badtameezi but they twisted it. Old people wont bend easily. Its difficult for them to understand anything as they are in that zone from those many yrs. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Comedy toh woh tha ki intern case lad rahi thi against the most successful lawyer aur actual lawyer baitha hua tha.. 🤣🤣

special powers to fl given by cvs 🤗

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

It’s not at all about giving benefit of doubt to someone. It’s about acting professional and practical.

Professionally It demands case study in detail , bahar ja kar case par detail gather karo and practically one can do background check of 70-75 years old lady that how is her work ethics while doing such deal in market for many years . Background check ke liye aj kal bahot agencies hoti hai or you can do it by yourself too.

Yaha toh abhira was acting like mere sawal ka sahi jawab do otherwise I will fight case against you kyunki mere paas dekhi dikhayi 4 proof hai!!! Lawyers aise function nahi karte. 

actually Abhira was on the prosecution side here and Armaan was on the defence side. So,it’s armaans job to go and paint a good picture of Kaveri and prove her innocent.. Abhiras job was to give justice to the poor by finding the real culprit which she did.  I think she handled the case very well. And Kaveri,from,what we know of her is not some clean cut innocent law abiding citizen..she together with that son in law of hers has been on the side of criminals many many times..power and money mean a lot to those two. They’ve taken on criminal clients many times..we got this from,Madhav who said he catches the criminals and podaar law firm frees them.. so we don’t need to sing praises for Kaveri podaar.she doesn’t deserve it. And it doesn’t mean if your mother in law is a criminal,..you,must support her just because she’s your mother in law..all criminals need to be treated like criminals ..whether they are your blood relatives or relatives by marriage, etc..🤷🏻‍♀️

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

RS n DKP smiley37smiley37

Wow! Nice to see ppl are so much interested  in Abhinav and Akshara Sharma’s cute princess Abhira Sharma. Vo hai hi itni cute and strong. I know DKP ne S4 mein best  FL banaya koi ignore hi nahi kar sakthe hai. 

Btw anyone who is watching the show knows Abhira is paying her own fees and they also showed she is going to repay everything to poddar’s . So hisab poddar’s aur Abhira dekh lenge, unnecessary tension kyun Lena hai. 

Ruhi is Lusty n Immoral just like her poppy. She runs behind married man just like too.   And she is jealous and blind that she cannot see anything good ,I know jealous and in-secured  ppl like Ruhi can only see negatives and ignore all the good . 

I love Armaan’s dialogues in this scene ,  every word is so right ,galathi kisi se bhi ho sakthi hai and then she is the one who got Dragonsa . This  women Ruhi does nothing at home or outside bas apne jeth ke saath beech ke rastha doond na aur  Abhira pe din bhar rothi rehthi hai just because of her jealousy. Keep  Crying  more Ruhi ,Abhira Sharma is rocking  and she will continue to rock. 

https://x.com/dementorramen/status/1771370671505019374?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

This is the only scene where I liked his acting.
Quoted post edited out for gen#3 discussions

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago