Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

This is the only scene where I liked his acting.

She couldn't even do that. Same expression throughout. smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that's why dadi is angry it seems. If the apology was dadi i misunderstood you i am sorry i did badtameezi but they twisted it. Old people wont bend easily. Its difficult for them to understand anything as they are in that zone from those many yrs. 

Na that does not applicable to her as she is always right. Baki sab galath abhira is the only person who is correct. 

Sometimes i think what dkp thinks after showing all these stupid tracks ppl will hail her as nyay ki moorat? Nyay tabhi hoga when she knows who is right she can't say some one is guilty just with 2 to 3 proofs. What if those proofs are wrong? 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

actually Abhira was on the prosecution side here and Armaan was on the defence side. So,it’s armaans job to go and paint a good picture of Kaveri and prove her innocent.. Abhiras job was to give justice to the poor by finding the real culprit which she did.  I think she handled the case very well. And Kaveri,from,what we know of her is not some clean cut innocent law abiding citizen..she together with that son in law of hers has been on the side of criminals many many times..power and money mean a lot to those two. They’ve taken on criminal clients many times..we got this from,Madhav who said he catches the criminals and podaar law firm frees them.. so we don’t need to sing praises for Kaveri podaar.she doesn’t deserve it. And it doesn’t mean if your mother in law is a criminal,..you,must support her just because she’s your mother in law..all criminals need to be treated like criminals ..whether they are your blood relatives or relatives by marriage, etc..🤷🏻‍♀️

Abhira ko dadi ke mooh se jawab chahiye tha GHAR PAR , so ghar par woh prosecution side se dadi se baat kar rahi thi ! Agar ghar par dadi se prosecution side se baat kar rahi thi toh woh bhi professional act nahi hua. Prosecution ki taraf se sawal sirf court mai he karne chahiye, ghar par nahi. It’s not professionalism 🤷‍♀️

Second point , “No need to sing praise for Kaveri Poddar “!!!!!!! I have questioned abhira’s capability as a lawyer and there is nothing wrong in questioning her capabilities so yaha Kaveri poddar ko praise sing karna jaise kuch bhi nahi hai mere post mai. Maine sirf apna point of view post kiya hai. 

As you said criminal should be treated as a criminal Yaha toh court ka verdict aane se pehle he 4 dekhe dikhayi proofs ke ground par abhira ne bahot kuch bol diya tha jaise armaan ko case ka koi idea he na ho and ek well experienced lawyer family family khel raha ho and apni dadi ko aivey he bacha raha ho! Jab ki aisa kuch nahi tha. Armaan sach ki taraf se lad raha tha and abhira Josh Josh mai ladne kudi thi.

Abhira ko kuch pata he nahi tha ki Armaan jinka defence kar raha hai unhone Armaan ko builder se related kya kya baate batayi hai jiske grounds par woh criminal charge se free ho sakti hai. Abhira looked senseless jisne bina kisi homework ke 4 dekhe dikhayi proof ke grounds par kisi ko criminal maan liya and dusri baat , unn mai se ek bhi proof yeh nahi dikh raha tha ki dadi apne mooh se kisi ko chilla chilla kar bol rahi ho ki jao basti jala do. 

Abhira nither professional dikhi na he practical jab woh dadi se jawab mangne gayi thi tab. Puri ki puri senseless sound kar rahi thi aisa muje feel hua so I made this post.

Professional and personal baate alag rakh kar apna career banana sabko aana he chahiye but usko yeh sikhne abhi bahot  time hai, may be time ke sath aa jayega lekin Abhi ke liye professionally as a lawyer sahi se function karna sikh le toh bhi bahot hoga kyunki professional dikhi nahi and practicality 100% missing thi.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Na that does not applicable to her as she is always right. Baki sab galath abhira is the only person who is correct. 

Sometimes i think what dkp thinks after showing all these stupid tracks ppl will hail her as nyay ki moorat? Nyay tabhi hoga when she knows who is right she can't say some one is guilty just with 2 to 3 proofs. What if those proofs are wrong? 

she took the case for poor people and on opposite side. Dadi was made the culprit in case. She asked give me proof you haven't done it. I will talk to dev sir. Then dadi told ar will fight my case. For abhira proof is needed for anyone staying opposite to prove them innocent . For dadi its her ego she didn't trust her asking for proof. For arman how can she go against the family who gave her shelter. That was the  clash. Finally she got proof which arman has to get .so he failed in a way to save dadi. He was on builders contract not thinking above that something done. In a way he is made useless for that track except shouts and later calming with proof. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

she took the case for poor people and on opposite side. Dadi was made the culprit in case. She asked give me proof you haven't done it. I will talk to dev sir. Then dadi told ar will fight my case. For abhira proof is needed for anyone staying opposite to prove them innocent . For dadi its her ego she didn't trust her asking for proof. For arman how can she go against the family who gave her shelter. That was the  clash. Finally she got proof which arman has to get .so he failed in a way to save dadi. He was on builders contract not thinking above that something done. In a way he is made useless for that track except shouts and later calming with proof. 

that was funny intern who was new to city has more contacts than localite and lawyer 😂

Showing armaan not getting proof and abhira magically getting proof seems so forced 😂

sweet_tania thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhira was not dadi’s lawyer so ghar par defence lawyer ke client ko yeh sawal punchna he nahi chahiye.  

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

that was funny intern who was new to city has more contacts than localite and lawyer 😂

Showing armaan not getting proof and abhira magically getting proof seems so forced 😂

they gave it as foreshadowing when dadi gave her arti , she gave arti to dadi saying i will not let you go to jail nor i will not let poor people lose the case . 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhira was not dadi’s lawyer so ghar par defence lawyer ke client ko yeh sawal punchna he nahi chahiye.  

she mixed personal and professional in that case . What i felt was they should not take a case any day against each other. And they showed clearly how arman choses his family any day. He didn't chk for any proof its his gut feeling dadi wont do anything. And that man was supporting his wife too as hubby . He showed his care concern as hubby .What they fought was for the case. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

she mixed personal and professional in that case . What i felt was they should not take a case any day against each other. And they showed clearly how arman choses his family any day. He didn't chk for any proof its his gut feeling dadi wont do anything. And that man was supporting his wife too as hubby . He showed his care concern as hubby .What they fought was for the case. 

She terribly mixed professional and personal life. 

• She was not dadi’s lawyer so as a professional lawyer, she should not ask defence lawyer’s client at home ki muje mere sawal ka jawab do. 
  • Ghar par defense lawyer ke client ko woh kisi bhi xyz reason se question karne nahi ja sakti , agar defence lawyer ke client ka paksh jaana hai toh dusre tarike se pata lagao. Yaha toh uske paas defense lawyer ke client ke against koi dekhe dikhaye proofs bhi the fir bhi agar usko defense lawyer ke client ka paksh janna tha toh professionally pata lagane ki koshish karti. 
sweet_tania thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This is public forum so yaha sab apna point of view rakh sakte hai . Apni baat rakhne ka mauka magne ki koi zarurat nahi hai public platform par. You are most welcome to write your point of view on my topic about fictional itv character abhira ki vakalat smiley27 we can avoid unrelated opinions or spams on the post ✌️

Quoted post edited out 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago