Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

It’s not at all about giving benefit of doubt to someone. It’s about acting professional and practical.

Professionally It demands case study in detail , bahar ja kar case par detail gather karo and practically one can do background check of 70-75 years old lady that how is her work ethics while doing such deal in market for many years . Background check ke liye aj kal bahot agencies hoti hai or you can do it by yourself too.

Yaha toh abhira was acting like mere sawal ka sahi jawab do otherwise I will fight case against you kyunki mere paas dekhi dikhayi 4 proof hai!!! Lawyers aise function nahi karte. 

Her job is to litigate for her client not to try to undermine their case by advocating for her abuser lol.

Lawyers are not cops lol.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Her job is to litigate for her client not to try to undermine their case by advocating for her abuser lol.

Lawyers are not cops lol.

Lawyers are no cops but they do case study carefully before jumping in lol 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It’s not at all about giving benefit of doubt to someone. It’s about acting professional and practical.

Professionally It demands case study in detail , bahar ja kar case par detail gather karo and practically one can do background check of 70-75 years old lady that how is her work ethics while doing such deal in market for many years . Background check ke liye aj kal bahot agencies hoti hai or you can do it by yourself too.

Yaha toh abhira was acting like mere sawal ka sahi jawab do otherwise I will fight case against you kyunki mere paas dekhi dikhayi 4 proof hai!!! Lawyers aise function nahi karte. 

more hilarious thing was she had so many days after taking court case to do research thab she was busy with evidence but overnight she found evidence . Agar woh case lene se pehle karliya hotha toh atleast dadisa ko aise question karne ki zaroorath nahi padthi.

If a lawyer wants to be usoolon wala who only takes genuine cases and don't want to support criminials they should always do a research before taking any case. Warna they should not claim their client is true and rest all are criminals because even they don't know what is the truth.ek tarfa ke story lekar nobody can assume one party is right other is wrong.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

more hilarious thing was she had so many days after taking court case to do research thab she was busy with evidence but overnight she found evidence . Agar woh case lene se pehle karliya hotha toh atleast dadisa ko aise question karne ki zaroorath nahi padthi.

If a lawyer wants to be usoolon wala who only takes genuine cases and don't want to support criminials they should always do a research before taking any case. Warna they should not claim their client is true and rest all are criminals because even they don't know what is the truth.ek tarfa ke story lekar nobody can assume one party is right other is wrong.

but yaar that’s the only way they can show the FL as mahan and great warna it’s all badi badi baatein vada pav kaate… they can’t logically show fl’s calibre coz a final year student isn’t allowed to fight the case so resort to such illogically stupid tracks… I have never seen cctv footage having such clear audio and video quality, but kya Kare fl ko mahan dikhane ke liye karna padta hai… 

What makers don’t understand is they make a clownery of fl in all this… ab woh zamana nahi hai ki fl kuch bhi kare log use devi manenge.. people will call out when logic is thrown out of the window…

And the best part was her apology after this. “Agar maine badtameezi ki ho then I am sorry dadisa”.. “AGAR??!” Behen you literally called her a criminal, were hellbent on sending her to jail and using agar… it’s actually a very immature way of apologising even irl… you just say I am sorry, you don’t add prefix if i hurt or offended you…. Woh toh acha hai yeh ghum nahi hai warna dadisa sab ke samne chapet marti.. rishta is less toxic so dadisa controlled herself…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

but yaar that’s the only way they can show the FL as mahan and great warna it’s all badi badi baatein vada pav kaate… even her mother got proofs at the last moment from the recordings of nasa developed phone and she saved her ex/future husband from the murder charges of her current husband 😅🤣… they can’t logically show fl’s calibre coz a final year student isn’t allowed to fight the case so resort to such illogically stupid tracks… I have never seen cctv footage having such clear audio and video quality, but kya Kare fl ko mahan dikhane ke liye karna padta hai… 

What makers don’t understand is they make a clownery of fl in all this… ab woh zamana nahi hai ki fl kuch bhi kare log use devi manenge.. people will call out when logic is thrown out of the window…

And the best part was her apology after this. “Agar maine badtameezi ki ho then I am sorry dadisa”.. “AGAR??!” Behen you literally called her a criminal, were hellbent on sending her to jail and using agar… it’s actually a very immature way of apologising even irl… you just say I am sorry, you don’t add prefix if i hurt or offended you…. Woh toh acha hai yeh ghum nahi hai warna dadisa sab ke samne chapet marti.. rishta is less toxic so dadisa controlled herself…

i hope dadisa gets a chance to throw her out soon 😂 ruhi ko bhi saath main bahar nikale as ruhi needs to understand she is going behind a man who is not worth. 🤭

Jab dhakke maarkar bahar nikalenge and armaan deaf and dumb bankar khada rahega thab dono ko akal ayega 😂

sweet_tania thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Exactly diya! she always says ki she doesn't want to support criminals and uske liye she should always do a research first before taking any case on her hand. 

Honestly if I think from dadi's point of view regarding this case, just because dadi ne apni side abhira ko batane se mana kar diya, abhira ne openly unko galat and criminal bol diya ! Socho agar humne kuch kiya bhi nahi ho and koi humare samne humare liye kisi third person ko yeh bole ki tum galat ka side le rahe ho,I have proofs against her vagera vagera! Kaun aise behave karta hai judge ki verdict aane se pehle by seeing 3-4 proofs! Armaan ko openly bolti thi ki armaan galat ke side par hai and khud sahi ke side par hai. At last khud he galat ke side par nikli.  This is not at all professional attitude towards anyone. 

She looked senseless when she was saying armaan ki tum galat ke side par ho. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

but yaar that’s the only way they can show the FL as mahan and great warna it’s all badi badi baatein vada pav kaate… even her mother got proofs at the last moment from the recordings of nasa developed phone and she saved her ex/future husband from the murder charges of her current husband 😅🤣… they can’t logically show fl’s calibre coz a final year student isn’t allowed to fight the case so resort to such illogically stupid tracks… I have never seen cctv footage having such clear audio and video quality, but kya Kare fl ko mahan dikhane ke liye karna padta hai… 

@bold : Perfect catch ! 

Maine bhi same notice kiya tha. "AGAR"!! Kis baat ki prefix thi!! She looked unprofessional and utter senseless the way she acted as intern lawyer of this case. 

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

She even read his files which is against professional ethics!!! 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i hope dadisa gets a chance to throw her out soon 😂 ruhi ko bhi saath main bahar nikale as ruhi needs to understand she is going behind a man who is not worth. 🤭

Jab dhakke maarkar bahar nikalenge and armaan deaf and dumb bankar khada rahega thab dono ko akal ayega 😂

Ghar mai rahe, ghar se nikle, acha admi bus/train/truck/flight mai mile, jo dikhana hai dikhaye at least professional word ka kachra na kare. Judge ki verdict se pehle khud he decide kar liya ki maine toh bhai sahi ki side khadi hu, tum toh sirf naam ke famous lawyer ho tabhi family family khel kar criminal ko bacha rahe ho kyunki I have 3-4 proofs againt her!! Proofs notice kiye?? ek bhi proof yeh chilla chilla kar indicate nahi kar raha tha that dadi ne apne mooh se aag lagao basti mai wala order diya ho. 

As I said, Jis tarah se intern lawyer ne iss case mai josh dikhaya woh sab bina heal tail ka josh tha.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

She even read his files which is against professional ethics!!! 

Maine bhi yeh notice kiya tha but ignore kiya tha.