Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Yeah.. think she asked it after he refused to marry Sanjana.

Btw, Ammu couldve gone out through the other window, jiske opp terrace hi hai... probably ye window ke bahar bhi terrace hai. But usko rukake sunva hi liya.

Edited by Adiandsid - 26 days ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

What happened to that ‘ making the employees of Ahuja factory going on strike stunt’ by Abhiraj? It makes more sense for him to cause such trouble than help save Ishika and prevent Ammu from getting back JK’s flat smiley22 smiley24

Also is Aaji too staying with them on the terrace?! smiley18 

For the life of me I can't understand why abhiraj is interested in ishikas dramas... Humiliating Bhavani, saving ishika, marrying off jayesh - How the hell does it help in his objectives?

Kuch bhi. Villain for the sake of villain.. Just like babita breaking off amrutas marriage while actually wanting to keep her away from virat 

Koi sense hai iss nonsense mein?? 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

SS.jpg

Hmm... So Ammu decides to get married to Virat. 

For Sam: The caption is "Amruta leti hai Virat se shaadi karne ka faisla". 

As of now this feels like a premature announcement, though they have made it amply clear that next track is wedding. Unless it happens in the same mandap as Jayesh-Ishika. (smiley37)

Edited by Adiandsid - 25 days ago
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

SS.jpg

Hmm... So Ammu decides to get married to Virat. 

For Sam: The caption is "Amruta leti hai Virat se shaadi karne ka faisla". 

As of now this feels like a premature announcement, though they have made it amply clear that next track is wedding. Unless it happens in the same mandap as Jayesh-Ishika. (smiley37)

It will not happen in Jayesh Ishika mandap as per BTS but next track will be their marriage. Mostly as I assumed Ammu will know about someone planning to ruin Virat as his site problem will arise once Ishika track gets over and she will come to know that someone is planning it may be to find the truth she may marry him as that ointment scene she said without his knowledge she will help and support him. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

For the life of me I can't understand why abhiraj is interested in ishikas dramas... Humiliating Bhavani, saving ishika, marrying off jayesh - How the hell does it help in his objectives?

Kuch bhi. Villain for the sake of villain.. Just like babita breaking off amrutas marriage while actually wanting to keep her away from virat 

Koi sense hai iss nonsense mein?? 

I don't get why he wants to get involved in Ishika mess as he knows VA are after clearing that mess if he was wise he would have distanced himself for Ishika. It's good for him to be in good books of Ahuja's to take his revenge and snatch property.

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ishika dari hue hain thats the diff between her mom and ishika.What was that.Kuch bhi dialogue likhte hain.

I guess even virat is not aware that aaji suffered heart attack after tamasha last time ?

Aaji ka toh bharosa pe se bharosa utha gaye hai? Atleast she is learning from her mistakes.

Harsh felt adopted nowadays lol.

I wish they had gone to village instead of staying on terrace to be frank 😊

Anything is better than staying on terrace but they will not go anywhere till JK gets her flat back. They have to keep them in one society to create drama.

Aaji is not wrong in not trusting Virat as whatever he did was completely wrong and because of him Ammu had to got to jail which is the biggest blunder he did and for which he did not even apologized. Also when Aaji left he was their biggest enemy so her being angry about Ammu Virat closeness is natural.

New name Dhol wala is good. Also Aaji was good in judging Bone.

vivkriti thumbnail

Yeah.. think she asked it after he refused to marry Sanjana.

Btw, Ammu couldve gone out through the other window, jiske opp terrace hi hai... probably ye window ke bahar bhi terrace hai. But usko rukake sunva hi liya.

She can directly go to terrace as his room has door to go to terrace same door he used when he came to apply ointment that day so no need of hiding and she left room from that door only and not the main door.

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Virat even know raj ka phone ka password.Waah kitne aache tarah se he knows him.I hope he find his and amu pic in it.

Kya dance kar rahe hai in preview.

Actually they should get it they check gallery put mostly they will just check call record. 

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

It will not happen in Jayesh Ishika mandap as per BTS but next track will be their marriage. Mostly as I assumed Ammu will know about someone planning to ruin Virat as his site problem will arise once Ishika track gets over and she will come to know that someone is planning it may be to find the truth she may marry him as that ointment scene she said without his knowledge she will help and support him. 

Even I also guessed it. It's not that she loves him now so of course if she gets married him it's because of any purpose. In zee tv ig story it was written that something exciting coming soon so it's of course not Virat's dream as many were guessing but seeing Virat's shocking reaction I was sure it's not his dream even after seeing the wedding venue which was not in ahuja house I was sure it's not dream and also in nameplate it's written Amruta Weds Virat

vivkriti thumbnail

Yeah.. dialogues are odd. Didnt like that she didnt mention to Aaji about Bangalore - itna obvious bhi mat karo that she wont be going. 

Scene with Tipnis: idk he called her mom 'stupid' and her too... and she just listened. yup. in a way aadat ho gayi hai... so at least woh to bolti... 'bol dijiye jo bhi anap shanap bolna hai maa ke baare me... aapko to wahi bolna rehta hai... go on I'm waiting.' 

Guess the dari hui hai came in cause thats what she wanted to figure out... bolna jaroori nahi tha - makes it look like she wants to save the ungrateful *** now - like Shekhar actor mentioned. Think she even mentioned 'bank fraud', jail jaana... with him... which were not connected to Ishika at all. 

In BTS Shekhar IV confused me as why she wants to open Mr. Tipnis eyes let him fall and learn. He never left chance to humiliate her and Bhavani also it's non of her business to make him realise how Ishika is. She is your culprit since she snatched JK house by illegal means so punish her through legal route. Mr. Tipnis realises his mistake or not that his problem not yours.