Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Hope some like me get to post lesser content in this new EDT.smiley1 hope this show doesn't give much chances to debate or deliberate lengthy going forward..smiley9

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

[Ep 113 March 23rd] 

Bhavani Virat scene was kind of cute. Felt Bhavani was a bit ott. Virat helps clean up the area. One thing I felt is Bhavani is how he would prefer her to be - dominatable. So he was all kind and caring. A good bonding b/w the two nevertheless. 

Amruta is confused looking at Virat helping. 

Abhiraj sees Ammu and decides to play his part. Doesn't give / show her the pic / clip. Amruta walks out - probably to call the police. (Nope.) 

Virat was craving for puranpoli too.. 

Ammu confronts Virat on and blames him for the gas leak. 

[Well... he zeroed in on mistress and did nothing about it.] 

Points about his talk with Shekhar raised. 

Ammu leaves - surely this time for the Police station. (Nope again.)

[Virat can go against Ishika here too ... but he doesn't smiley29.] 

Abhiraj calls up mom, who has landed in the airport. Plan 2 remaining as per him. 

Harsh and the rest downstairs - 'Tai ke Shengdaane' from Harsh. Ammu talks about the Virat thing to them. They were suspecting mistress and even Ammu was. [Was Bhavani in a different outfit though? felt like it... Oh she was!!! how / when /why did that happen??? ] 

Virat overhears everything.... and yet doesn't talk about Ishika. great. what is his excuse idk.

Though a misunderstanding feels like valid points from Ammu. 

Manhandling after her family left. Twice.smiley35 Good she objected though. She names Raj as the source of info. He's hurt about her naming him or believing in Raj. 

Valid points - connected to her arrest etc. 

Virat felt laughable for me. wants her to maintain 5 feet distance from him. smiley37

Ammu calls up police station. wants a restraining order filed against VSA.

Virat in study room thinks whodunit????smiley29??? Dude??? Ishika ... as if it struck him the first time [facepalm.] 

Virat is damn sure about Ishika... Questions Ishika in the end, when she comes in to take some file. 

Hmm... a good ep. Its rare to see them connecting to various past incidents. Perhaps the only down side was Virat not doing anything about his suspicion before it is too late. (Dildaar too).  [Babita free ep too.smiley9

Loved Coolie and Bhavani scene and also Coolie craving for puran poli  but Abhiraj spoiled it by all other things also when Coolie heard them doubting about Mistress why he did not told her reason of him going on terrace. Also when he already reached conclusion yesterday again he connecting dots may be he wants to connect other events too with Mistress.

Coolie annoyance when she believed Raj over him was too good he should realise how it feels when someone does not trust you and also when you are innocent. He has gone totally mad she never comes near him it's he who always tries to be physical towards her. 

Ammu misunderstanding is sensible as he did such acts in past which are enough to doubt him and also his canvo with Shaky points out towards it.

Coolie questioning Mistress as usual she will give some random excuse and again Coolie will be confused. Police warning will stop Mistress from doing anything wrong but at the same time Abhiraj can use it as blessing to frame Coolie.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Does look like they are making some changes since the past two eps. At least I'm liking it - lesser complaints in the updatessmiley36 which are mostly first impressions. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Virat could've done way better on how he dealt with the situation. I dont believe anyone will just forget about 'Ishika' when one has made the connection before. In a way similar to the MS one with Ammu... both are odd. 

Abhiraj - was his intervention actually required.... yeah... ig. Else Ammu was suspecting Ishika. Wonder why she left out Ishika as the possibility with Jahan's flat then???? Bad writing? I would guess so. Those suspecting Ishika dialogues felt odd esp because they never did that around the flat. 

Kind of a forced way for the mu. But on the whole, comparatively speaking a much more sensible one. Though some connections they made could've been avoided (mistress one) and better connections were available (Virat being kind and caring after hurting someone.) Would've led to an even more sensible mu imo. 

Can there be an exposé in the function ep? Can only hope so. 

Mu looked completely forced and like Mistress with the help of Babita created before now Abhiraj doing that part but she atleast still have benifits of doubts of him being innocent in Jahan flat case as per her self talk today and blaming him for fraud case which is the root cause of all this. 

Now it's high time they clear this MU and move the story forward. Good for me as till IPL I will be more invested in cricket so hope till that time  everything will be sorted here.

vivkriti thumbnail

Hope they expose Mistress soon as story needs to move forward now. 

vivkriti thumbnail

New BTS Dildar in IV said Ammu will be drunk and spoil his presentation that will be really awesome as he really deserve that. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Hope Holi brings some positivity in the show as atleast some MU needs to be cleared now. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

New BTS Dildar in IV said Ammu will be drunk and spoil his presentation that will be really awesome as he really deserve that. 

Yeah. Even if she is mean (saw some objections around her stopping him from eating today) I didn't care at all (well... didnt even feel like mentioning in the update). Insult cant be a one way street. He deserves it all. And comparing what he did to what she is doing... she's being kind. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Does look like they are making some changes since the past two eps. At least I'm liking it - lesser complaints in the updatessmiley36 which are mostly first impressions. 

I should continue commenting on IG maybe changes ayega hi. We never know

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Mu looked completely forced and like Mistress with the help of Babita created before now Abhiraj doing that part but she atleast still have benifits of doubts of him being innocent in Jahan flat case as per her self talk today and blaming him for fraud case which is the root cause of all this. 

Now it's high time they clear this MU and move the story forward. Good for me as till IPL I will be more invested in cricket so hope till that time  everything will be sorted here.

Suna hai Dildar gonna clear the drunk moment kyun ki dono nashe mein te and both wanna apologize for each other nuksan