Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

It's waste of money to hold these election's when outcome is already declared 400 seats to supreme leader

How? When was the outcome declared? India is one of the handful of countries, the largest democracy that too, in the world where fair elections happen and the leader is chosen democratically. Btw, India is the only country so far where all the parties have accepted the people’s verdict without ever challenging it. Be it the congress coming into power right after the emergency or Rajeev Gandhi being elected literally for being the son of an assassinated PM or BJP coming into power despite the opposition not being on the same page with them regarding their ideology. Like it or not, you can’t point a finger at this aspect of the country.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

How? When was the outcome declared? India is one of the handful of countries, the largest democracy that too, in the world where fair elections happen and the leader is chosen democratically. Btw, India is the only country so far where all the parties have accepted the people’s verdict without ever challenging it. Be it the congress coming into power right after the emergency or Rajeev Gandhi being elected literally for being the son of an assassinated PM or BJP coming into power despite the opposition not being on the same page with them regarding their ideology. Like it or not, you can’t point a finger at this aspect of the country.

BM this thread

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

791198 thumbnail

Ahhh how did it escape my mind. Figures

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Ahhh how did it escape my mind. Figures

They are showing that it was needed to fight terrorism in Kashmir. And there were so many internet outages in Kashmir when this happened. Like they were trying to prevent word from getting out about what was actually happening in Kashmir.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 7 months ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They will change him in November 2024

change him for Trump smiley25smiley29

It's waste of money to hold these election's when outcome is already declared 400 seats to supreme leader

sab bolo.....EVM Mata ki Jai....smiley36

Arun Govil is more versatile than my Bira..smiley19..Bira will be playing Sri Ram after Animal.....but Govil ji playing Modi after Sri Ram.......itne vipreet roles.....taaliyan......Govil ji ke liye....Impressed...smiley32

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

They are showing that it was needed to fight terrorism in Kashmir. Just like previously, Congress hired KPS Gill to continue the Sikh genocide in Punjab. It is such a shame he was my relative. To this day misinformed Indians celebrate him saying he was going after terrorists. I know from within my relatives that the orders given to him were to kill young Amrithari Sikh men. And there were so many internet outages in Kashmir when this happened. Like they were trying to prevent word from getting out about what was actually happening in Kashmir.

The order was to end terrorism. Ofcourse corrupt officers used it to settle scores & build wealth. Many innocents died, for mistaken identities/wrong intel. It was a dark time. But not like the time immediately before that was any better. Rural Punjab was burning much before that. Bhindrawale & his men were a menace to society, fellow Sikhs who swore allegiance to the country were being kidnapped/killed, journalists were shot dead, planes hijacked, buses full of people burnt. Everybody F*cked up from Indira(From creating the monster to Operation Bluestar) to Bhindrawale to KPS Gill. Each one MUST be condemned.

Edited by Haila_tu - 7 months ago