Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

ufff..no no no NO. nope.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Most searched regions Telengana and Andhra as expected. No interest spike in Hindi belts.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

The audacity to call it part 1 already smiley36

Ek part 1 shiva bi aaya tha..jiska part 2 kabhi aaya hi nae smiley36

Edited by cougarTown - 7 days ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The lead guy is ugly. Who is he?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

disaster

but will get good opening worldwide

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

The lead guy is ugly. Who is he?

His name is NTR JR. He was one of two leads from RRR

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can someone please explain this to me? How did Alia end up here? I am feeling dizzy.

Dharma is distributing the Hindi version along with AA films (Anil Thadani).

I don't get it. Does Karan think Alia can help with generating buzz for Devara in the northern states?? They are two completely different films, what's the logic getting them together??

This is not really going to help Jigra in any way though. Hope I am wrong and it is too early to tell , but I don't think the teaser has worked as expected. The team needs to come out with a better trailer. It is unlikely that this will have song and dance sequences that they can use for promotions.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jhanvi has less screen space than Aloo in RRR trailer. That’s how the two movies are related.😂😂😂

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bloomers

Dharma is distributing the Hindi version along with AA films (Anil Thadani).

I don't get it. Does Karan think Alia can help with generating buzz for Devara in the northern states?? They are two completely different films, what's the logic getting them together??

This is not really going to help Jigra in any way though. Hope I am wrong and it is too early to tell , but I don't think the teaser has worked as expected. The team needs to come out with a better trailer. It is unlikely that this will have song and dance sequences that they can use for promotions.

I think the idea is that each one helps the other. Alia will help Devara get some media and social media attention and NTR. Jr. will just be that extra push for Jigra because he’s a huge star. Will it help the movies? Not directly. But it will get everyone on social media discussing their joint appearance (as we are doing now) and that may lead to hype and coverage.

This is the marketing answer. A realistic answer probably is that KJo is panicking about both films’ prospects in the Hindi market and is trying different approaches.