Love Legion

Posted: 12 days ago

Is this based on a novel?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Is this based on a novel?

Yes, I've read the book. It's nothing great. If you're a Nicole Kidman fan and you've seen her other prestige thriller TV shows, you've basically seen this one already. I don't even remember Ishaan's character having any significant role in the book.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Yes, I've read the book. It's nothing great. If you're a Nicole Kidman fan and you've seen her other prestige thriller TV shows, you've basically seen this one already. I don't even remember Ishaan's character having any significant role in the book.

Yeah the title did ring a bell. I think i saw the novel but never read it because the blurb didnt interest me. Even the trailer seems boring.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 10 days ago

I binge-watched it. Was pleasantly surprised. I had no idea about the book and have never watched anything Ishaan Khatter has been in, but this randomly popped up in my Netflix recs and I decided to watch it, cos I'm a sucker for a good mystery/ whodunnit.

The whodunnit bits weren't great, but some of the plot points and the acting.. (Nicole Kidman and Liev Schreiber) was fun. One guy who really surprised me was the actor playing Thomas-- the oldest son. Found out his name is Jack Reynor. He was hilarious.

Ishaan Khatter had precious little to do. He was okay in the parts he did appear in. I found it interesting that they cast him as this hot guy that the FL thirsts over, though I'm told the romance goes way deeper in the book. So idk why they cut down that bit smiley18. They did give him an Indian ethnicity but the name? Shooter Dival? Come on! smiley36

Edited by LizzieBennet - 9 days ago
irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

I really enjoyed the show. I was so hoping for Shooter and Amelia to somehow cross paths in London