Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Havent seen Ra.One..but read that SRK’s character got a burial towards the end..yet his wife was showing immersing his ashes. Is it true?

If a film maker can overlook such details r his movies even worth watching?

Isnt it because of the following:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ypts6V-q3BQ?si=QzCO330FA3L6TQTv

I mean something similar was in Squid Games too(they burn the bodies of the people who lost their lives while playing), so I always thought this maade sense🙈

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 11 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

Just curious, why?

She said she got the autograph towards the end, maybe before the hijackers left (?) or after the negotiations came through and they decided to let the passengers go.

God forbid if I was in that situation and I saw them kill someone, went through that torture of a hijack, I would absolutely not ask them for an autograph before they left. That is problematic.

I do believe that once a person decides to commit a crime, they lose the right to be called human. Whatever the criminal's cause/delusion, the passengers who suffered did them no wrong, yet went through so much. To me these criminals are not human.

Did they know about the killing? Rupin’s wife didn’t know. She was told that they released him..

looking at her mentality asking for n autograph isnt far fetched. And if I heard correctly it was her birthday.

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 11 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Isnt it because of the following:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ypts6V-q3BQ?si=QzCO330FA3L6TQTv

I mean something similar was in Squid Games too(they burn the bodies of the people who lost their lives while playing), so I always thought this maade sense🙈

If they actually showed the coffin sliding into the furnace it makes sense. If its n assumption what do we say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Like oh_nakhrewaali posted, it is a European cremation ceremony as one can't burn the body in another manner in London...in the movie, one sees sliding the coffin.

The "letting down" Anubhav talked about in his interview was not really about some plot points but about the presenting of the movie as he knew (and also did say so) that at that time there already had been serious attempts to make SRK fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T332e6TEg4M

After Ra.One, Anubhav made other kind of movies e.g. Mulk, Article 15, Thappad.

I think, the main problem with this webseries are the 'creative liberties' he took with narrating a very disturbing real incident.

... I do believe that once a person decides to commit a crime, they lose the right to be called human. Whatever the criminal's cause/delusion, the passengers who suffered did them no wrong, yet went through so much. To me these criminals are not human.

I agree with "human" in the sense of not having anymore any sort of ethical distinction between 'right' and 'wrong'. Unfortunately, the human species has also the ability to suppress every ethical considerations by creating a moral that fits their goals.

Clochette thumbnail

Just saw it... sorry for double post...

Like oh_nakhrewaali posted, it is a European cremation ceremony as one can't burn the body in another manner in London...in the movie, one sees sliding the coffin.

The "letting down" Anubhav talked about in his interview 5 years ago was not really about some plot points but about the presenting of the movie as he knew (and also did say so) that at that time there already had been serious attempts to make SRK fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T332e6TEg4M

After Ra.One, Anubhav made other kind of movies e.g. Mulk, Article 15, Thappad.

I think, the main problem with this webseries are the 'creative liberties' he took with narrating a very disturbing real incident the way he did.

... I do believe that once a person decides to commit a crime, they lose the right to be called human. Whatever the criminal's cause/delusion, the passengers who suffered did them no wrong, yet went through so much. To me these criminals are not human.

I agree with "human" in the sense of not having anymore any sort of ethical distinction between 'right' and 'wrong'. Unfortunately, the human species has also the ability to suppress every ethical considerations by creating a moral that fits their goals.

Edited by Clochette - 11 days ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Did they know about the killing? Rupin’s wife didn’t know. She was told that they released him..

looking at her mentality asking for n autograph isnt far fetched. And if I heard correctly it was her birthday.

Oh. I thought the passengers knew about it.

Clochette thumbnail

My "as for terrorists" was a general take on terrorists, not only the one carrying out this hijacking.

And, btw, ISIS, for example, is very much political, too. Whatever those terrorists "consider" still results in criminal acts.

Clochette thumbnail

What is your problem, "Beginner"???

People who do crimes are criminals...terrorists do crimes or what do y o u think, they do?

Clochette thumbnail

Nobody is downplaying anything - that's only in your mind.

Extremism that results in doing crimes against humans/humanity has no religion...religion gets used as a tool to manipulate...the genuine Islam would not permit those crimes.

I would highly recommend to refrain to give these criminals any 'excuse'...religions don't allow crimes as long as they don't get distorted/misused in a manipulating way for whatever gain.

"Terrorist" is a classification for a certain kind of criminals.

Clochette thumbnail

You make terrorism an Indian thing only which it isn't.

It is right, that Indian terrorism often has to do with islamic extremism and also worldwide this kind of terrorism is happening, but it is not the only one, not even in India.

In this incident though, it is.

One-sided look at things is never really a solution, btw.