Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

All these govt officials were sleeping it's only after public outrage they started to put some efforts

https://x.com/IndiaHistorypic/status/1830296819727024468

. . . . . .

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

BJP IT cell is something really ! And why not, they have the most idiot one heading them anyway ! smiley44 The book as well as the MEA clearly mentions these names being used as code names ! Anyways, cant expect better from 2 rs. illiterates led by bandar senapati.

The quality of this series looks bad, though the cast attracts me. I am gonna give it a try during my workouts. However, if there’s any, A-N-Y sort of glorifications or justifications FOR the terrorists, I’d be out in a minute ! smiley34 Heard there was an angle of love between an air hostess and one of the terrorists. It’s be pathetic, hope there isn’t.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

The series adapted from the book 'Flight into Fear: A Captain's Story by Captain Devi Sharan and Srinjoy Chowdhury'

Flight into fear : the captain's story | WorldCat.org

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

BJP IT cell is something really ! And why not, they have the most idiot one heading them anyway ! smiley44 The book as well as the MEA clearly mentions these names being used as code names ! Anyways, cant expect better from 2 rs. illiterates led by bandar senapati.

The quality of this series looks bad, though the cast attracts me. I am gonna give it a try during my workouts. However, if there’s any, A-N-Y sort of glorifications or justifications FOR the terrorists, I’d be out in a minute ! smiley34 Heard there was an angle of love between an air hostess and one of the terrorists. It’s be pathetic, hope there isn’t.

There is no love angle it's just the conversations between hijackers and air hostess named chaya BJP IT CELL number one liars

The director is not from their side so these liars are saying these things

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

"Boycott Netflix" trending on X

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

There's one scene when before the hijack Chaaya says that one of them (Burger) looks cute and there's another when the passenger dies Burger says that it's a privilege to think death is tragedy (basically he has seen a lot of deaths unlike Chaaaya) Chaaya starts disliking him soon after the hijack (because there's no time to invest in "love" angle, between anyone, let alone a terrorist and their hostage. Money Heist waala angle naahi hai yahaan)

Even I was like you, the second chaaya said he's cute, I was sceptical, but then they brushed it aside immediately.

It's actually not bad, as a series, acting is amazing, production value is also cool, some technical stuff is dope, but imo it could have been better

I honestly feel the IT cell is doing exactly what Karni sena did for padmavat, made people curious and got them to watch.

Someone from the Netflix content committee is apparently called for questioning, so the future seems uncertain for the show

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: beena_jon

"Boycott Netflix" trending on X

IT CELL gang back to please their bosses

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Bullydawood humanizing terrorists Part 101. Same thing happened in Black Friday. Yawn.

Usual suspects will lap it up though smiley2.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://x.com/filmfare/status/1830938622285226016

A press conference of some type