Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Thanks a lot for Sanjay Lazar's Twitter thread smiley27(who also gave the link to the documentary on YouTube).

Honestly, I'm very, very angry about the filmmakers. They could have made a clearly fictional movie with another title just claiming that the movie is i n s p i r e d by real events.

Actually, I don't see any sense in the making of t h i s series...it is simply exploiting the curiosity of people about what happened in Dec 1999.

The makers largely missed out to make an interesting documentary feature ( also a critical one) with the help of those in the knowing. It's a shame that they have mis-used this incident for entertainment purposes and distorted so much in the name of creative liberty.

This is n o t IC 814: The Kandahar Hijack, this is shoddy work. I'm very disappointed about Anubhav Sinha. He once let down ShahRukh with Ra.One, he now - in a work about serious and real events - let down all those who had to live this nightmare - in the plane and outside.

As for terrorists: the fact that they terrorise/injure/kill random people ( also even when 'only' want to install fear through threatening them with weapons) for a criminal/political gain can never make them 'nice' or 'kind'...

Edited by Clochette - 12 days ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Souvenirs from a hijack?

Hijacker ka autograph? Is this lady for real?

What in the world is wrong with her?smiley11 Mujhe laga Kangana ne hadh kar di thi. Magar this woman is in a league of her own.

Edited by Daebak - 12 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

http://kanchangupta.blogspot.com/2008/12/truth-behind-kandahar.html

This lady was with the PMO during the hijack. Her account

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

Souvenirs from a hijack?

What in the world is wrong with her?smiley11 Mujhe laga Kangana ne hadh kar di thi. Magar this woman is in a league of her own.

What if they would have killed her hubby? Would she have said the same??? No words left for these kind of people.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Souvenirs from a hijack?

And her hubby apparently refused to watch the show. Would not be surprised if there had been a kalesh at their home after this interview

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

What if they would have killed her hubby? Would she have said the same??? No words left for these kind of people.

People have no empathy. As long as they are unhurt, the world can burn to ashes. So many of her co-passengers were having panic attacks, some may be living with the trauma till date. Someone lost his life.

She took an autograph when all this was happening and he called her sister?

Maybe she has PTSD, should have got therapy long ago (being genuine here, not trolling).

Edited by Daebak - 11 days ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

People have no empathy. As long as they are unhurt, the world can burn to ashes. So many of her co-passengers were having panic attacks, some may still be living with the trauma till date. Someone lost his life.

She took an autograph when all this was happening and he called her sister?

Maybe she has PTSD, should have got therapy long ago (being genuine here, not trolling).

We all r born humans..including her and the hijackers. But some lose humanity along the course. Not surprised that he called her sister..not surprised that she got n autograph. But very much surprised that she still holds that memory fondly. After all the aftermath during n after the hijack

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Havent seen Ra.One..but read that SRK’s character got a burial towards the end..yet his wife was showing immersing his ashes. Is it true?

If a film maker can overlook such details r his movies even worth watching?

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Not surprised that he called her sister..not surprised that she got n autograph.

Just curious, why?

She said she got the autograph towards the end, maybe before the hijackers left (?) or after the negotiations came through and they decided to let the passengers go.

God forbid if I was in that situation and I saw them kill someone, went through that torture of a hijack, I would absolutely not ask them for an autograph before they left. That is problematic.

I do believe that once a person decides to commit a crime, they lose the right to be called human. Whatever the criminal's cause/delusion, the passengers who suffered did them no wrong, yet went through so much. To me these criminals are not human.

Edited by Daebak - 11 days ago