Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Alia must be crying to Papa Kjo about how unfair people are! 🤣

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

isko KOI FARQ NAHI PADAY GAA.

Any publicity is a good publicity in showbiz.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wow I just read the comments on her Filmfare win post with her Animal on IG and whoa! I have never seen this level of calling out someone. EVERY SINGLE comment is saying she doesn’t deserve the award.

I am so proud of the audience. This is not trolling. This is what the public saying, loud and clear.

You can buy awards - you can never buy respect.

Then WHO ARE THOSE PUBLIC who VOTED for her filmfare award win? which she bagged about in the award acceptance speech?

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's a stretch but seems like even Ranbir is pissed, Jammy pants who is more or less RK's mouthpiece is dragging Alia through mud over lobbying for the awardsmiley36too much fun no wonder Aloo and her sister are having a meltdown on insta with their passive aggressive posts. Itni beizzat superstarni pehli baar dekhi hai lol

https://youtu.be/YKWtc6Ne3Ls?si=EjHX8mMHPc44A8K5

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

It's a stretch but seems like even Ranbir is pissed, Jammy pants who is more or less RK's mouthpiece is dragging Alia through mud over lobbying for the awardsmiley36too much fun no wonder Aloo and her sister are having a meltdown on insta with their passive aggressive posts. Itni beizzat superstarni pehli baar dekhi hai lol

https://youtu.be/YKWtc6Ne3Ls?si=EjHX8mMHPc44A8K5

The comments under this video are hilarious. To create an Alia Bhatt award so that she can win an award every year smiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You can buy awards - you can never buy respect.

Smiley, I still will give her the benefit of doubt about buying the award...I still think that it is Karan's manipulation as I guess that he is also orchestrating her pr.

If I'm right in my supposition, I would be happy if it so-called openes Alia's eyes and she parts ways with Karan after Jigra.

And in her private life, she may also reconsider some things... it is high time...and nothing would hinder both (Ranbir & herself) to make amicable arrangements.

I like both of them and whish them a happier (and more honest) life as they have now...(one can change things as long as one lives)

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just to add:

Alia would be worth every effort to make her heal in herself...a bit like in DearZindagi...

...and Ranbir would be worth every effort to make him (emotionally) distance himself from the faults of his parents...

I genuinely would like them to feel fine inside.

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

My favorite is how it overshadowed Ranbir, and I love how the whole industry IGNORED those two.

It was basically a Kapoor party than an awards show. Vicky's Sam Bahadur premiere had more A listers than FilmFare awards.

The fact that no other nominees came in their categories, actors like Vicky ignored their win.

Sad, sad for that despo couple.

But Vicky has been so quiet on social media. So unlike him. I am worried.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

But Vicky has been so quiet on social media. So unlike him. I am worried.

He is busy shooting Chaava that is taking a lot out of him. He did post of Sam Bahadur technical wins but ignored his supporting act win.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

The comments under this video are hilarious. To create an Alia Bhatt award so that she can win an award every year smiley37

I guess now ppl can stop saying that oh it's just IFsmiley36insta to Twitter to Facebook se lekar YouTube har jagah Aloo is getting barbequedsmiley36