Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't give a rat's behind to the FF awards......I will never understand why people are getting so hyper and upset over this paan masala award.....

Talking of Natl awards......Saif won it for Hum Tum......and not SRK....just because Sharmila ji was in the panel that year......Akki won it for some stupid movie.....so there is no credibility for NA either.....

I hope that Bira wins that NA....even if its not credible....sun kar achha lagta hai....smiley36

Muje toh waise aaj tak smj nee aya Saif ka Hum Tum mei NA dene jaisa kya tha smiley29
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

RK deserved it

Alia did not because it was an easy role, but she still gave a pretty good performance

KJo dint win anything smiley29 12th fail best film and best director

atleast whine over real things?

Pretty good performance? It was mediocre at best

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

alia winning is a big joke

that too for rocky and rani wherre rocky where was 10000 times better than her shit performance

Period. Ranveer literally carried the movie. Comic timing✅ dancing✅ rap✅ acting✅ bande ne sab kuch kiya. Even in kissing scenes, alia got overshadowed

1241154 thumbnail

Ranbir delivered a good performance in animal? He was just shouting like an idiot. Same manchild role

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Ranbir delivered a good performance in animal? He was just shouting like an idiot. Same manchild role

The bar is in hell for that man.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

The bar is in hell for that man.

True.. when u have entire industry backing you & an aggressive PR, then bar hell mein hi hoga.