Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This also explains why 2 Shanaya movies got cancelled and why she’s also going down South to entertain her ego

At this point, even trying out Shanaya might make more sense than Jahnvi who is a proven failure. How many times is anyone supposed to keep sinking money on the same person? At least someone new might bring something new to the table.

I tried watching that Mahi movie was torture. He has even ruined Rajkumar Rao - watch his acting in these crap movies - he's awful. And he has zero charisma for these types of mainstream movies. Jahnvi is already a proven horror and can't even speak - she talks like she has marbles in her mouth at all times.

Edited by hotchoco - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with both of your posts... and somehow, I find it sad how things started to change when Karan changed his approach to the showbiz.

I was quite sure that Suhana and Aryan won't start their work with Karan...

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gilmores

YRF makes a lot of money through their studios. So even with their flops, they had other things delivering. But Spy universe and Pathaan really helped them a lot.

KJO lost a lot of money in Brahmastra and Dharma's inability to work with anyone outside of talentless nepo kids is definitely harming them. He took all the brickbats for Alia rising to the top, helping her, and she has moved on to others. He felt so powerful as the kingmaker that all parents ran to him to launch their kids. But nepos like Janvi, Ananya, Sara, Khushi, etc are really useless.

The poetic justice of Alia dropping him just as he drops others though would be divine smiley36
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The poetic justice of Alia dropping him just as he drops others though would be divine smiley36

I know and it's so hard to feel bad for KJo too when that happens. smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

If KJO's truly looking for investors, he will surely find them.