Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 26 days ago

doesn't matter, even big stars like Hrithik, Akshay and Ajay have done only few YRF and Dharma movies, if the talent is there one will hit the bulls eye. Shraddha is bad at acting, on top of that Deepika and Katrina were ruling the numero Uno spots (both outsiders) when Shraddha started, so I guess overall she has done very well for her career, dharma backing wouldn't mean she would be a superstar, Alia is not one, nor Sid or Varun, KJO cannot make superstars and with Alia he has just hit everyone's nerves with an overdose of her annoying voice and nostrils.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Fact is, nobody is kicking out Sara or Janhvi from movies.

I think Jhanvi was kicked out of Simmba for Sara.

All this stuff is on the internet

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

If DP's getting roles then why won't Shraddha get roles?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don't they both work for the same agency?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

If DP's getting roles then why won't Shraddha get roles?

I think DP has much more clout than Shraddha tbh.

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

I think DP has much more clout than Shraddha tbh.

'Birds of a feather stick together' smiley4

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Why YRF and Dharma Productions never back Shraddha Kapoor?

Why YRF and Dharma Productions never back Shraddha Kapoor?

Why YRF and Dharma Productions never back Shraddha Kapoor? (msn.com)

Shraddha Kapoor might have a small role in her recently released film, Stree 2, but she is basking in the glory of its success. Fans think her role was quite imperative to the storyline and she has done justice to it. Despite not having a "banner backing", Shakti Kapoor's daughter is once again roaring at the box office, but has she really benefited from nepotism?

Why did Shraddha Kapoor never have banner backing?

When Parineeti Chopra's films failed, she knew YRF would cast in her films - and so did Vaani Kapoor. Ananya Panday and Janhvi Kapoor might have given a lot of flops but they still had big banner backings. Alia Bhatt and Shraddha made their acting debut around the same time, but only of them got more opportunities than the other. Is it because Shraddha isn't as ambitious as her? Here's what went wrong.

Why Yash Raj Films (YRF) is miffed with Shraddha Kapoor?

Not many people know that before Aashiqui 2, Shraddha Kapoor has starred in Teen Patti and Luv Ka The End, a YRF film. She reportedly had a three-film contract with the company. Around the same time, Parineeti Chopra was became YRF's favourite, and sadly, Shraddha was getting sidelined around that time. So, when she was offered Aashiqui 2, she broke the contract with YRF. While her decision was right as the film made her an overnight sensation, but this didn't of course go down well with YRF.

In an episode of Koffee With Karan, the Stree 2 actress had addressed the controversy. "He is always going to be my mentor, always," said Shraddha about Aditya Chopra. When Karan johar asked, "So, no matter what water ran through that bridge it's all okay now?", Shraddha responded, "Well! I am just waiting for the day when he calls me and tells me, 'Shraddha I want you in a film'".

Did Dharma Productions turn its back on Shraddha Kapoor?

Shraddha has worked with Karan Johar's Dharma Productions in films like Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, Ungli, and OK Jaanu. She was given quite a few opportunities. However, the films failed to do their magic at the box office. Perhaps, that is the reason why she hasn't bagged more films since then.

Shraddha has been replaced many times

Many outsiders have often revealed how star kids have replaced them many times due to nepotism - sometimes without any intimation. However, Shraddha Kapoor claims that she has been replaced in films - sometimes due to her looks.

Then how did Shraddha bag films?

Shraddha had once revealed that she got most of the films she bagged, she approached filmmakers through people or contacted them herself. These movies include ABCD 2, Haider, Rock On 2 and Ek Villain. Of course, nepotism was at play here. In fact, Varun Dhawan and Tiger Shroff are her childhood friends.

Did you like Shraddha Kapoor's performance in Stree 2? Do you think she deserves more than what she is recognised for at the moment? Let us know about your views in the comments section below.

ok but I have heard that shraddha 3 film contract with YRF broke becoz she was offered aurangzeb from YRF in which she had to wear bikini. She was not comfortable with bikini that time so she didn't do aurangzeb n did aashiqui 2
Edited by Jazzkapur - 25 days ago