Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 7 months ago

There were many wrongs in Animal. Ranbir's performance was not one of them. He deserved it

1169321 thumbnail

Wrong thread

Edited by NoraSM - 7 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He wanted to do a dance performance it he didn’t get his asking price smiley27

I didn’t get it til nowsmiley36

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

alia winning is a big joke

that too for rocky and rani wherre rocky where was 10000 times better than her shit performance

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

There were many wrongs in Animal. Ranbir's performance was not one of them. He deserved it

agreed no issues with his win
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pardesiya

My one and only prayer is that this award prove end of Snakejo's daughter'ss peace. She has won 5th award fine but her marriage will never be happy. Every night she be restless wondering where that animal of hers is and whose bed he lies in.

When she ask 4 help on why her marriage ended we will all tell her that thiz is the result when you pay for awards and not take care of pati and family. Award was more important for this one.

Deepika real ID se aao smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir deserves every award in the country for Animal..i am now waiting for NA..he was so so sooo good..i am glad he didn't get robbed like shahid for KS

Edited by cougarTown - 7 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

"Did Ranbir, KJO, and Alia pay off Filmfare for their bogus wins? "

I just read the title and respond to that (not read any other post):

One has no idea how "bogus" the wins are...and I dislike this allegation of paying off as that also has no proof...

The only thing I noticed is the way the Filmfare Awards went downhill...and that, I think, has to do with the one who created it: the TOI group.

Times of India is a media group...and my belief into the integrity of media has decreased the more the ethics in this field decreased.

The most prominent sign is the roping in of promotional agencies (this time Hyundai and Gujarat tourism - and I still wonder what Hyundai were expecting)...and also very important is the lost independence from political interests.

So, it certainly wasn't SRK who 'destroyed the integrity' of the Filmfare Awards (like members here claimed)...it had been done long before he even made his appearance on TV.

An award given by a media portal is prone to manipulation from the get-go...

(since long, even the NA - made at the same time as the FF-Awards, btw - and the Oscars are prone to manipulation)

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't care for FF awards....and what Alia and KJo won.....but Bira deserves to win every single award for his fantastic performance in Animal......like kuchh bhi?? If not Ranbir then who else??

It is Bira this year.......period.......

Bharat Kumar for selfie

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't care for FF awards....and what Alia and KJo won.....but Bira deserves to win every single award for his fantastic performance in Animal......like kuchh bhi?? If not Ranbir then who else??

It is Bira this year.......period.......

I don't mind Ranbir's win he deserved it for carrying such a lengthy film single handedly, it's another thing that Kjo Alia in their desperation tainted his win. smiley36

But you genuinely found him better than SRK in Jawan, I for one think that playing a double role with so many variations so effortlessly was tougher than a somewhat less layered role. Not to mention Jawan was a much bigger success story. So seriously asking you really found him more deserving than SRK?