Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Kuch logo ko bas Kjo-SRK ki sadi-gali love stories dekhni hai in different packages. They have a problem with everything else. Kabir Singh is Sexist, Animal is Violent, Gadar is Jingoistic. Please make more RRKPK...over and over again. 

The answer is simple- Bollywood makes whatever sells. If Nationalism is selling, they'll make it. No need to complicate things. 

If people are bored of it....then it won't do well. Box office has the final say and so far it's loud and clear, that people want to watch these sort of films. Deal with it!

Edited by Haila_tu - 5 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Kyun? Muslims ko deshbakth or acha nahi dikha sakta ? Only terrorists is allowed ?

Hain? Just from the recent movies, Have you watched Pathaan? And there are a plethora of them, if you keep your biases in the side. In fact there are more movies with Hindu villains than the ones with any other. Villain is a villain, why attribute a religious angle to it?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loginidran

Plus the importance of Pakistan’s location. The partition story is not black and white like the west likes to simplify pushing its role under the rug. The only fact is that the Indians( including the ones in Pakistan now) took the bait and paid for it with a lot of blood and still continuing to pay.

@ bold: That's what I think, too.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Propaganda or no propaganda, no Indian ,regardless of their ideology,will call movies on URI and Pukawama attacks distorting the ‘facts’. Some of these keyboard warriors cannot even own up their real identity. No point engaging with such trolls.

But fighter is not a realistic depiction of what happend during pulwama, these are fictional characters, there was no one on one fist fight like they showed at the end of the trailer, which is why I said its better they left pulwama out of the story if they are going to come up with their own fictional parts 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I guess, you meant Pulwama...(but as I'm not Indian I still googled - one never knows - but Google had no idea about Pukawama...it remained blank...totally blank...)

not my fault that k&l are next to each other.🤦‍♀️

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

But fighter is not a realistic depiction of what happend during pulwama, these are fictional characters, there was no one on one fist fight like they showed at the end of the trailer, which is why I said its better they left pulwama out of the story if they are going to come up with their own fictional parts 

Let the movie release na.I haven’t even watched the trailer for that matter. Hopefully I will get to watch the movie. It’s only fair to have such a conversation after the release, isn’t it? Btw, I wasn’t calling you the troll because you proudly wear your identity as a Pakistani and expressing your pov. 

Edited by loginidran - 5 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Let the movie release na.I haven’t even watched the trailer for that matter. Hopefully I will get to watch the movie. It’s only fair to have such a conversation after the release, isn’t it? 

Yes, but I'm just basing off of what I have seen in the trailer, it seems they have added many fictional parts to the story 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

not my fault that k&l are next to each other.🤦‍♀️

Ah, so Pulwama is also called Pulawama...didn't know... (well, my 'ignorance'... smiley2)

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Yes, but I'm just basing off of what I have seen in the trailer, it seems they have added many fictional parts to the story 

Just fyi. I edited my previous post which you quoted and added something for you .

zara321 thumbnail

Let the movie release na.I haven’t even watched the trailer for that matter. Hopefully I will get to watch the movie. It’s only fair to have such a conversation after the release, isn’t it? Btw, I wasn’t calling you the troll because you proudly wear your identity as a Pakistani and expressing your pov. 

I know you weren't calling me a troll smiley1 I'm a pakistani, but I do not bring any political opnions into this forum, I solely comment on films and film making, and as an audience member I just would have liked to have seen a different story based on the Indian army. It would have been really interesting to see maybe a story about Indian air force pilots going through training and the challenges they go through and the relationships they make, thats what I initially thought fighter was going to be about, more of an in depth story into their lives.