Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

No wayyy…❤️

If you are guilty, I am double guilty for watching and putting up with the crap served in the dramas Kahii Toh Hoga and Kis Desh mein Hai Mera Dil.  Sometimes we get caught up in these dramas because of the reasons other than the story itself- like in my case it was the enigmatic Sujal and lovable Prem played brilliantly by Rajeev Khandelwal and Harshad Chopda respectively. 

Wahaj and Yumna are both 🥰. Super talented actors who finally got their due thanks to Tere Bin. I used to wince watching Wahaj being wasted in the second fiddle roles. Such dramas are needed for the actors to be able to grab better roles in the other dramas. 

Wahaj is love...smiley27smiley42

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I am a wussy and super scared of Horror and thriller genres. 😭 I watched I Know What You did Last summer on TV  and couldn’t even go to bathroom by myself for a week without half expecting someone barging in with that hook to attack me from behind.😭🤦‍♀️I used to make my brother stand outside the door, just in case.smiley36

Same....smiley19..I don't even watch trailers.....poori movie toh sawal he nahi....smiley19

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

thats great.

Raqeeb Se is one drama under which almost 90℅ of commentators declared it a "master piece" unanimously on youtube, happens rarely.

Have you seen Mehreen Jabbar's directed serials "Daam" and "Malaal" they are brilliant as well.

Also please do watch from ptv's classic era gems like "Tanhaiyaan", "Unkahi", "Dhoop Kinare" and "Alpha bravo charlie".

Have watched malal. It was good 

Dhoop kinarey is one of my favorites  smiley9

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Guilty as charged.......big fan.....praying for part 2.....now your turn to throw chappal....smiley36

You are TB fan 😂 

Why you did not come to TB thread 🤣 

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You are TB fan 😂 

Why you did not come to TB thread 🤣 

There is a TB thread....where?smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

There is a TB thread....where?smiley36

There were 140+ TB threads last year on PSF 😂 

This one is for S2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5342602?pn=74

Dps Reaction seeing this thread

Deepika Padukone.Gif GIF - Deepika Padukone Cocktail Alina GIFs

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Same....smiley19..I don't even watch trailers.....poori movie toh sawal he nahi....smiley19

Forget trailers, even the posters scare me. Like that poster of smile still haunts me. I try my best to not even look at them but they still force their way into my space.smiley19