Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Blue ice, why r u watching such trashy pak dramas, because Hammad didn't appeared in a single worth watching show till now.

I can recommend you some true master pieces from the Pak drama industry, each one is a legit gem 💎 to not to be missed.

RAQEEB SE

JACKSON HEIGHTS

CHEEKH

STANDUP GIRL

PYARE AFZAL

MUHABBAT JAYE BHAAD MEIN

DURR E SHAHWAR

GHISSI PITTI MUHABBAT

KABULI PULAO

(and avoid the overhyped tere bin, khuda aur muhabbat 3 and ishq murshid....they all r ott filmi bogus crap got hyped by mediocre minds, which unfortunately makes  most of the Indian and Pakistani audience, and its SAD).

--------------------

You also watching Stand up girl? 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah he does look like Ranveer 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You also watching Stand up girl? 

Oh yes I am, and glad that I've found someone else to appreciate and rejoice this wonderful captivating master piece.

Stand up girl is another true gem by the master story teller the genius director Kashif Nisar creator of gems like Raqeeb se, Darr si jati hai sila, Kabuli pulao and Dil na ummed toh nahi....By the way if you have not watched RAQEEB SE and JACKSON HEIGHTS till now, then plz plz do so...I have not watched any more brilliant work of excellence than these two absolute gems from the history of Pakistani drama industry. Absolutely no exagerreation here.

------------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Oh yes I am, and glad that I've found someone else to appreciate and rejoice this wonderful captivating master piece.

Stand up girl is another true gem by the master story teller the genius director Kashif Nisar creator of gems like Raqeeb se, Darr si jati hai sila, Kabuli pulao and Dil na ummed toh nahi....By the way if you have not watched RAQEEB SE and JACKSON HEIGHTS till now, then plz plz do so...I have not watched any more brilliant work of excellence than these two absolute gems from the history of Pakistani drama industry. Absolutely no exagerreation here.

------------------

Glad that you are also enjoying watching it. 

Yeah i have watched both of them. Definitely good dramas. 

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Glad that you are also enjoying watching it. 

Yeah i have watched both of them. Definitely good dramas. 

thats great.

Raqeeb Se is one drama under which almost 90â„… of commentators declared it a "master piece" unanimously on youtube, happens rarely.

Have you seen Mehreen Jabbar's directed serials "Daam" and "Malaal" they are brilliant as well.

Also please do watch from ptv's classic era gems like "Tanhaiyaan", "Unkahi", "Dhoop Kinare" and "Alpha bravo charlie".

thats great.

Raqeeb Se is one drama under which almost 90â„… of commentators declared it a "master piece" unanimously on youtube, happens rarely.

Have you seen Mehreen Jabbar's directed serials "Daam" and "Malaal" they are brilliant as well.

Also please do watch from ptv's classic era gems like "Tanhaiyaan", "Unkahi", "Dhoop Kinare" and "Alpha bravo charlie".

I have watched Jackson heights and Daam, 2 times.....and loved them...smiley17

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oh wow, I am glad you did :)

Jackson heights is a slice of life, so real as we nri and nrp can relate with it so much.

If you get a chance plz do watch "Malaal" from the director of "Daam" the brilliant Mehreen jabbar. Available on daily motion.

My most strong recommendation will be Raqeeb Se followed by Cheekh, Durr e shehwar and Muhabbat jaye bhaad mein, you will love these (and others as well from my list) 

Guaranteed !!

Meri recommendations mein aapko master pieces say kamm kuch nahi milay gaa ☺

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If you like Daam, then I recommend Kankar and Durr-e-shahwar. Both classics by Sanam Baloch. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wow, I am glad you did :)

Jackson heights is a slice of life, so real as we nri and nrp can relate with it so much.

If you get a chance plz do watch "Malaal" from the director of "Daam" the brilliant Mehreen jabbar. Available on daily motion.

My most strong recommendation will be Raqeeb Se followed by Cheekh, Durr e shehwar and Muhabbat jaye bhaad mein, you will love these (and others as well from my list) 

Guaranteed !!

Meri recommendations mein aapko master pieces say kamm kuch nahi milay gaa ☺

I see that you mentioned Durr- e too… yes all the names you referenced are legit masterpieces.🤌 

Currently I have an extremely busy schedule so not able to spare any time for the drama watching, barely keeping up with Ishq Murishid just because that annoying Bilal has my heart.🤧 but stand up girl is on my watch list. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 3 months ago