Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Blue ice, why r u watching such trashy pak dramas, because Hammad didn't appeared in a single worth watching show till now.

I can recommend you some true master pieces from the Pak drama industry, each one is a legit gem 💎 to not to be missed.

RAQEEB SE

JACKSON HEIGHTS

CHEEKH

STANDUP GIRL

PYARE AFZAL

MUHABBAT JAYE BHAAD MEIN

DURR E SHAHWAR

GHISSI PITTI MUHABBAT

KABULI PULAO

(and avoid the overhyped tere bin, khuda aur muhabbat 3 and ishq murshid....they all r ott filmi bogus crap got hyped by mediocre minds, which unfortunately makes  most of the Indian and Pakistani audience, and its SAD).

--------------------

I have watched a few from this list.....those left will be next...Thanks...smiley27

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sometimes he sounds like ranveer too lol

NoraSM thumbnail

Dude looks like love child of Ranbir and Ranveer 

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Dude looks like love child of Ranbir and Ranveer 

Ranbir kahan se.....he looks exactly like Ranveer?smiley5

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is what Pakistan have been reduced to, bunch of mukhanas liberals kiss arsing filth and becoming filth, i hope and pray another Zia Ul Haq returns to get them back on the purpose of their mission in this world like all Muslimeen, nobody remembers the inevitable death that will strike each soul, no shariah no nothing just a bunch of cultural haramzadgi and fawahish

Originally posted by: cory

This is what Pakistan have been reduced to, bunch of mukhanas liberals kiss arsing filth and becoming filth, i hope and pray another Zia Ul Haq returns to get them back on the purpose of their mission in this world like all Muslimeen, nobody remembers the inevitable death that will strike each soul, no shariah no nothing just a bunch of cultural haramzadgi and fawahish

smiley44

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ranbir kahan se.....he looks exactly like Ranveer?smiley5

Upper part of his face - Ranbir

Lower part - Ranveer 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

TBH, this guy’s much more handsome than our Ranveer. smiley43

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Even the voice matches....smiley3...I started watching a Pak soap...starring Shoaib Hammad and I was like ye apna Veeru kya kar raha hai yahan..

ya we see what you mean. For starters, both are guys.smiley17 And more importantly, they both look dumb, no?smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cory

Tah leywaanay khou naa aey?

Allah naa karay Pakistan will ever witness another dictator like Zia.