Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I see that you mentioned Durr- e too… yes all the names you referenced are legit masterpieces.🤌 

Currently I have an extremely busy schedule so not able to spare any time for the drama watching, barely keeping up with Ishq Murishid🤧 but stand up girl is on my watch list. 

R u liking ishq murshid ?

I tried watching few episodes but found it way too mediocre and run of the mill types.

For me mostly unique stories and outstanding screenplay works. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharaban

R u liking ishq murshid ?

I tried watching few episodes but found it way too mediocre and run of the mill types.

For me mostly unique stories and outstanding screenplay works. 

It’s good in parts. The heroine is a wooden plank but that annoying and hateful Bilal has my heart so I just have to watch it for him, 🤯 And that song🤌

https://youtu.be/HFHl_tXSyaE?si=sGeKCZJb3yYV_dKM 

If you like Daam, then I recommend Kankar and Durr-e-shahwar. Both classics by Sanam Baloch. 

Have you watched Maat? I have watched that also twice..lol...OK thanks.....adding these to my list.smiley27

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Have you watched Maat? I have watched that also twice..lol...OK thanks.....adding these to my list.smiley27

Yes I did. I dig old dramas and watch them rather than watch the new drivel like Tere Bin- don’t throw chappal at me if you are a fan😟

ok another masterpiece to add to your list- Khudgarz. Absolute masterpiece with ek se badkar ek performances. 🤌

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 3 months ago

Yes I did. I dig old dramas and watch them rather than watch the new drivel like Tere Bin- don’t throw chappal at me if you are a fan😟

ok another masterpiece to add to your list- Khudgarz. Absolute masterpiece with ek se badkar ek performances. 🤌

Guilty as charged.......big fan.....praying for part 2.....now your turn to throw chappal....smiley36

Oh wow, I am glad you did :)

Jackson heights is a slice of life, so real as we nri and nrp can relate with it so much.

If you get a chance plz do watch "Malaal" from the director of "Daam" the brilliant Mehreen jabbar. Available on daily motion.

My most strong recommendation will be Raqeeb Se followed by Cheekh, Durr e shehwar and Muhabbat jaye bhaad mein, you will love these (and others as well from my list) 

Guaranteed !!

Meri recommendations mein aapko master pieces say kamm kuch nahi milay gaa ☺

Exactly......and also I love how 4 different stories.....run parallel to each other but merge in the end...smiley17

sharaban thumbnail

Durr e shehwar is one master piece you should not miss.

By the way have u watched ptv classic dramas from 80s?

They r true classics ...dhoop kinare, unkahi, tanhaiyaan waris from 80s and alpha bravo charlie from 90s r top of the list

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Blue ice and 1avatat1tv

If you want something that haunts you for a few weeks than I recommend this brilliant thriller, its a SINGLE PLAY of just one hour 20 minutes  "Bare shehar ki akeli aurat"

I bet you have not watched something like this ever, still makes me shiver and send chills down the spine...an absolutely delightful disturbing drama

https://youtu.be/2GRquxdDHDs?si=BfEw9aSV7hVp-UEo

e1t53e thumbnail

Guilty as charged.......big fan.....praying for part 2.....now your turn to throw chappal....smiley36

No wayyy…❤️

If you are guilty, I am double guilty for watching and putting up with the crap served in the dramas Kahii Toh Hoga and Kis Desh mein Hai Mera Dil.  Sometimes we get caught up in these dramas because of the reasons other than the story itself- like in my case it was the enigmatic Sujal and lovable Prem played brilliantly by Rajeev Khandelwal and Harshad Chopda respectively. 

Wahaj and Yumna are both 🥰. Super talented actors who finally got their due thanks to Tere Bin. I used to wince watching Wahaj being wasted in the second fiddle roles. Such dramas are needed for the actors to be able to grab better roles in the other dramas. 

e1t53e thumbnail

Blue ice and 1avatat1tv

If you want something that haunts you for a few weeks than I recommend this brilliant thriller, its a SINGLE PLAY of just one hour 20 minutes  "Bare shehar ki akeli aurat"

I bet you have not watched something like this ever, still makes me shiver and send chills down the spine...an absolutely delightful disturbing drama

https://youtu.be/2GRquxdDHDs?si=BfEw9aSV7hVp-UEo

I am a wussy and super scared of Horror and thriller genres. 😭 I watched I Know What You did Last summer on TV  and couldn’t even go to bathroom by myself for a week without half expecting someone barging in with that hook to attack me from behind.😭🤦‍♀️I used to make my brother stand outside the door, just in case.smiley36