Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Bird32

America showed lots of movies against other countries like Russia, Vietnam, Cuba, Afghanistan, Iraq and many more. So they didn’t show movies only against British. 

Yes, but you have to see the scale and money too, big action movies in BW are not made every day to include irrelevant enemies whom audience will not connect with. smiley36

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Bollywood would dare mention China. First of all, the government claims China hasn't done anything, their own minister said India is a small economy and can't afford to take panga with China. Secondly China does not have a majority muslim population so it won't attract attention from the masses. Thirdly, most Indians don't care what happens to North East India otherwise Manipur wouldn't be burning for months now while Indians and Indian media are busy mocking another smaller country, Maldives, coincidentally another muslim majority country.

So I don't see Bollywood taking the risk. Pakistan is always a safe bet lmao

Originally posted by: naaznin

May be in future we will see movies on galwan valley war n silk route issues.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like this little movie, too (I watched it because of Ashutosh Rana).

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napster

Bcoz India is scared...

Reported.

Mods, please deal with such esteemed members appropriately. smiley24

Edited by Saleem-Pheku - 5 months ago
Bird32 thumbnail

Originally posted by: napster

I don't think Bollywood would dare mention China. First of all, the government claims China hasn't done anything, their own minister said India is a small economy and can't afford to take panga with China. Secondly China does not have a majority muslim population so it won't attract attention from the masses. Thirdly, most Indians don't care what happens to North East India otherwise Manipur wouldn't be burning for months now while Indians and Indian media are busy mocking another smaller country, Maldives, coincidentally another muslim majority country.

So I don't see Bollywood taking the risk. Pakistan is always a safe bet lmao

What happened to Manipur? 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Zara Noor from Pakistan TV industry speaking about fighter trailer

https://x.com/trends_hrithik/status/1747468276534264220?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I won't wonder if the Pakistani filmindustry has mainly India as the  'bogeyman'... there are reasons to keep 'the other' as enemy-image.

Edit: basically, I think that it would be difficult to separate a country which official name is "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" (in contrary to "Republic of India") from the religion. The religious nationalism is intentional.

Therefore - imo - everything anti-Pakistan also can easily be interpreted in a religious way of anti-Muslim (which may or may not be the intention).

smiley36

https://youtu.be/_zvbKIXtRa4?si=b-PQLcw3D27qMejx

https://youtu.be/nBXqRmCyeG4?si=xEYbd56XXe4BjUEK

Edited by PardesiBabu - 5 months ago

Toh kiske against karein?? China ke against....smiley36

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

No need to write "sorry", CMT , it's what you think, right? smiley1

I very much doubt that there would have even been a partition when at that time the issue would have been Christian people...

Sure bud. How do you explain the Bangladesh partition then?smiley24