Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Arpi : Yeh kyaaa kar rahe ho?

Vanshaj Writers : Kuch nehi bas jo Banda sabke DIL mein raj karta hai ushka DIL nikal rahe hain

Arpi : Ok.......... Whaaaaaaat?

The Last Episode Highlights Post 📯

The ruthless MURDER of Neil 5G Krishna

PSX_20240803_151212.jpg

Even though they have never treated him like Krishna but Neil's Krishna aura still remained intact ultimately Neil bearing the burn of Gargi's Curse!

PSX_20240803_223238.jpg

Yup for audience, Neil was Krishna whereas Gargi was Gandhari (Shakuni too) thus Gargi gifting "BLACK Necklace" to Yuvika on her wedding indicated her curse to Neil just how Krishna's Dwarka got destroyed due to Gandhari's curse after Mahabharata War, same way Neil dying post Yuvika becoming Vanshaj perhaps the "Bound to happen" thing

PSX_20240803_222854.jpg

That's why I had no huge issue with Neil's death BUT it's that "HOW" behind the death that shook me, that shook the entire Vanshaj fandom and even non viewers too.

The whole murder and heart transplant of Neil, the organ trafficking was too explicit to handle. No audience deserved that let alone Neil or NeiVika fans. He was our comfort character, we watch shows to escape reality, for entertainment, to have some peace such bloody content is not for ITV audience. Therefore Swastik deserves all the bashing that they are getting everywhere be it Twitter or YouTube or Instagram or here for such brutal killing of Neil. I have personally never seen such horrible execution of a character death smiley11

Absolutely shittttttt smiley7

Having said that, MOHIT's performance forced me to watch even such horrible death too. That guy truly has lived Neil and jate jate bhi he gave his everything to convey Neil's ultimate tragedy. smiley32

I wanted them to kill off Neil but there are so many ways to do that, they did it in the most heartless way and Mohit literally made me numb. PSX_20240801_232850.jpgThis particular shot when Neil cried I could literally see a character like Neil who had always been so positive about life, a ray of sunshine finally losing it and you could see the regret in that tear drop, the regret of not being able to make it to the Mandap where his Dulhan, HIS Yuvi was waiting.

They have lost such a gem of an actor too early and they couldn't utilise his skills or chemistry and camaraderie with Anjali too. Certainly a note worthy blunder by Swastik team. I used to respect this production and I used to appreciate their writers too but after whatever they did with Neil's character and with NeiVika fans they have lost all respect from me.

I wish Mohit all the best for his future endeavours and Swastik production certainly did too dirty to its audience to deserve any further attention from me.

I genuinely feel I have wasted my one year behind such ungrateful production house by giving them genuine feedbacks smiley21

Therefore this is obviously the last episode highlights. Nothing much to highlight except the curse of Gargi, a mother and also there was Shalini another mother who prayed for her child to get a heart. Everytime I saw Shalini praying for her child I felt the absence of Neil's own mother even though Vidur gave his all as a father but a mother is a mother right?

PSX_20240803_234628.jpg

Bhoomi's blessings weren't enough for Neil because Bhoomi even though genuinely loved Neil but she wasn't Neil's mother, she is Yuvika's mother.

PSX_20240803_151025.jpg

I can't write much on Vidur's loss, the moment I saw Vidur Uncle's scene I skipped it, I just couldn't watch it further because it's only VIDUR who has lost his everything. I will forever remember Vanshaj as the tale of sacrifices made by Bharadawajs towards Mahajans.

20240804_000733.jpg

The 'Givers' are so used to with only giving that sometimes even the universe takes everything from them leaving them with empty hands smiley28

Yash though no fault of his but as a matter of fact is a 'Taker' who took the heart, got the benefit organically becoming liable, he will have to bear the consequence of it.

PSX_20240804_001153.jpg

The heart that he is carrying will be too heavy to carry naturally....!

As I have mentioned it earlier too, Neil was the gender reversed Queen of Vanshaj chess, Yuvika the gender reversed King lost the Queen and Yash got it through that heart but HOW the whole game change happened that transplant, the death was so horrible that it made the whole thing tasteless.

Everything has limits, Writers crossed that limit with Neil's MURDER now there is nothing for me to look forward.

Best wishes to YashVika Fans.

NeiVika Fans deserved better.

I deserved better.

20240804_000710.jpg

Without Neil, YUVIKA's Life or Journey will never be the same, Neil wasn't just a love interest, Neil was Yuvika's home, her driving force, that one person with whom Yuvika was Yuvika in a raw sense.

Neil was Her backbone.

Organs can get replaced, essence can't.

LAST Episode Highlights link 🖇️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359164

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 1 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

More importantly whaaaaaaat happened to Buzzo? It was Neil's last rites Buzzo ko tho laate smiley7

Neil pura din Mahajan House mein pada rehta tha so dead body bhi wohi lita dia smiley35

He went to get ready for Marriage in Bharadawaj house that I remember. Last rites wohi karna tha but marne k baad bhi they won't do just and fair with Neil smiley7

Shock lagna is fine bas muh band rakhna tha smiley36

Buzzo yuvika ke last rites me aaya but neil ke last rites me naismiley39.

Bhardawaj house officially to mahajans ka hi hai na isliye unhone socha ki mahajan house me hi sidha dead body ko laake rakh dete hai.smiley39

Vaise DB, vidur, yuvika, aur nagars kisine post mortem ke liye nai pucha...sidha body ghar me aa gayismiley39

Nastik ka shock lagne ka definition yahi thasmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

I am pissed off with SSP for what they did with DT, so won't comment on them anymore.

But yes, the kinda death they gave Neil here was absolutely pathetic when he was the charm of this show.

SSP is sadistic and exclusively a pro in torturing the Male Lead that's why I am still surprised that they didn't kill off Vashma or Uday smiley36

Exactly Neil was the Charm of Vanshaj.

Now with Neil gone, even Swastik will realise that smiley20

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Buzzo yuvika ke last rites me aaya but neil ke last rites me naismiley39.

Bhardawaj house officially to mahajans ka hi hai na isliye unhone socha ki mahajan house me hi sidha dead body ko laake rakh dete hai.smiley39

Vaise DB, vidur, yuvika, aur nagars kisine post mortem ke liye nai pucha...sidha body ghar me aa gayismiley39

Nastik ka shock lagne ka definition yahi thasmiley37

Epic was, Yuvika saying "Neil went away without asking me" smiley39 smiley37

Lakshmi has completely lost it smiley36

Chalooo due to Yuvika, Neil breaking news banke TV mein aageya smiley16 smiley37

PSX_20240804_004802.jpg

Somewhere in Rishikesh or Canada Kartik is watching this and thanking his stars smiley37

950842 thumbnail

SSP is sadistic and exclusively a pro in torturing the Male Lead that's why I am still surprised that they didn't kill off Vashma or Uday smiley36

Exactly Neil was the Charm of Vanshaj.

Now with Neil gone, even Swastik will realise that smiley20

Unka karam unko bhogne do ab..

950842 thumbnail

Om Shanti to this noble soulsmiley28smiley28

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Epic was, Yuvika saying "Neil went away without asking me" smiley39 smiley37

Lakshmi has completely lost it smiley36

Chalooo due to Yuvika, Neil breaking news banke TV mein aageya smiley16 smiley37

PSX_20240804_004802.jpg

Somewhere in Rishikesh or Canada Kartik is watching this and thanking his stars smiley37

Canada mein ye news kaise ayegi but ha online mil sakti haismiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

This scene was too painful smiley19smiley18

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Chu logo ne saare stills show se uthake frame kar diye ek photo shoot tak nehi kia with Mohit to chadhaooo haar on Neil's photo smiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Canada mein ye news kaise ayegi but ha online mil sakti haismiley37

Mahajans has their Canada branch wahan telecast hoga na smiley36

Yuvika ka hone wala Pati mara hai, konsa Mahajans k legal head ka beta mara hai? Neil's identity is all about Yuvika smiley39

Vidur Bharadawaj bhaaad mein jaaye smiley8