Yuvika and Yash tumble dramatically onto Yash's bed, an awkward moment

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

In a heated exchange, they both lose their balance and fall dramatically onto the bed in Yash's room.

Hearing the commotion, the director and host rush in, only to find Yash and Yuvika side by side on the broken bed. Misunderstanding the situation, they apologise and shut the door. Yash and Yuvika, embarrassed and struggling to get up, call out for the crew to help, but the crew remains unsure about what to do next.

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vanshaj-yuvika-and-yash-tumble-dramatically-onto-yashs-bed-leading-to-an-awkward-moment_209983

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Yash and Yuvika, embarrassed and struggling to get up, call out for the crew to help, but the crew remains unsure about what to do next.

Only such things happen in Indian serials!!smiley44

Why??

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yash and Yuvika, embarrassed and struggling to get up, call out for the crew to help, but the crew remains unsure about what to do next.

Why??

Wahi toh, kya zarurat hai ye sab karne ki smiley44 the fact that the bed breakssmiley37

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Why??

Yashika is moving fast now smiley37smiley37i can see the hate for yuvika coming in the upcoming ep by yt nevika fd smiley17

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

I have left the show so really don't care whatever shit they are serving, also not at all surprised.smiley36

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Yashika is moving fast now smiley37smiley37i can see the hate for yuvika coming in the upcoming ep by yt nevika fd smiley17

Like they don't already hate her enough. Even Anjali herself complained.

Shanya.A thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Like they don't already hate her enough. Even Anjali herself complained.

Anjali gets some unnecessary bashing but for yuvika I would say people definitely don't hate her enough she is a snake in this show and she deserves every bit of suffering...no sympathy for her. I just hope now that Yash bhi kartik aur neil ki tarah usse sir par na chada kar rakhe they both did it and got betrayal at the end (I accept kartik did wrong with her but not so wrong that their break up is justified after looking at things he sacrificed for her and her behaviour towards him). Enough of attention for her Yash should be the ignorant one I hope he gives her some hard time🤞✊

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Anjali gets some unnecessary bashing but for yuvika I would say people definitely don't hate her enough she is a snake in this show and she deserves every bit of suffering...no sympathy for her. I just hope now that Yash bhi kartik aur neil ki tarah usse sir par na chada kar rakhe they both did it and got betrayal at the end (I accept kartik did wrong with her but not so wrong that their break up is justified after looking at things he sacrificed for her and her behaviour towards him). Enough of attention for her Yash should be the ignorant one I hope he gives her some hard time🤞✊

I am hoping for the same🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Utna hi kisiko dena chahiye jitne se aapka bhi respect bana rahe.......
Shanya.A thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

I am hoping for the same🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Utna hi kisiko dena chahiye jitne se aapka bhi respect bana rahe.......

Correct she is always a taker usne kabhi bhi respect aur importance nahi di neil aur kartik ko and it's quite obvious that jitna unhone kiya yuvika ke liye utna woh kabhi nahi karti and now she should not get that same treatment from yash

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

I will agree with you that Yuvika's character is badly written.

But I was talking about off screen. After the news of Mohit's exit was confirmed or even was circulating some fans complained that Anjali doesn't care and commented on het post. Anjali talked about it on the IV. I was referring to that.