Frequent Posters

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

No even without Shalini pushing him... I think he would have done the same

Because he is very protective and sensitive towards Sia

no wo personally aise isha ko use karne se against tha..... So kal jo shalini usse bhadkati hai bolke wo push karega Yash ko.....
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Epi 346.png

Image Image Image

Yash enters the automobile summit just after Yuvika. He sees her saari stuck in a pin. He tries to help her by freeing it. But once again Yuvika misunderstands and thinks he was the one who was holding it. She immediately slaps him and everyone sees. Yash doesn't say anything and just leaves the spot.

Later in the summit Yash gives a speech on the topic and that is where Yuvika finds out that he is The Yash Talwar.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

After the summit ends Yuvika approaches Yash with a guilty face as she was told by the receptionist that Yash was only trying to help her. Yash tells her that she should not react but respond to a situation. Before the conversation continues more Yuvika is approached by Keval Shah and Yash finds out that she is the present chair person of the Mahajan industries. Yash then introduces himself as her business rival and promises to destroy her.

The way Yash said Yash Shalini Talwar❤️❤️❤️

The way Yash confronts Yuvika🔥🔥🔥🔥

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: shaleendivinex

First I was so outraged at yuvika for doing this.. But then yash's actions made me happy. It is crystal clear how mature yash is!

Yup....

Yash investigated first before jumps onto conclusions...... Like ronny se call karke pucha and then kisne kiya hai uska pata lagaya...... Jab mahajans hai pata chala tab jake usne bola ab tak mein professional khel raha tha par aap personal pe utar aaye ho to bhi karunga.....

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Sha_mi_amor

Yes he just wants to scare them i believe, he feels that his family is in danger now

I doubt they r hell bend on ruining talwars from starting itself..... So they will ruin yash also.....I think yash kuch galat karega..... Makers usse bhi nahi chodenge😭😭😭😭

Edited by Aishagokhale - 22 days ago
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: DishaAriya

Talwar family ke scenes is just so awesome ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ humesha ek dusare ke face pe smile le aate h ek dusare ko jaan hai wo.

Talwar siblings ❤️❤️❤️❤️Yash Akshat Sia scene in today episode is so cute and pyara

True... Their scenes and their bonds❤️❤️❤️❤️ Show mein chahe kuch bhi kyu na ho..... I will love Yash and Talwars always❤️❤️❤️❤️ Talwars >>> mahajans for me......
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: shaleendivinex

ye sab shalini ka kiya dhara hai! Na woh first move krti na ye hota. Even i hope so woh bass daraye hi! But I feel ye jo hua dj ki koi saazish hai isme bhi

Lagta to nahi hai DJ ki sazish hai....... They r intensifying the rivalry only..... Nothing else.....

Edited by Aishagokhale - 22 days ago
Sha_mi_amor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Its true that he is very protective about Sia. He was furious still i wonder without shalinis push he would have thought of involving Isha in this, rather Dj ko target karta
Sha_mi_amor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Yeah i feel ki future main if there was time dj aur shalini would have joined their hands but abhi i dnt think theres any connection than her instigating Yash for her own agenda
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Its true that he is very protective about Sia. He was furious still i wonder without shalinis push he would have thought of involving Isha in this, rather Dj ko target karta

Shalini ne usse clearly instigate kiya hai ye bolke ki mahajans shalini ko bhi target kar sakte hai......

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Yeah i feel ki future main if there was time dj aur shalini would have joined their hands but abhi i dnt think theres any connection than her instigating Yash for her own agenda

how will they conclude I really don't know.... Like 3 weeks bache hai sirf......