Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

This time DJ's plan was not good, neither deadly nor smart like his usual plans. All these are to show that dj will always remain that criminal and yashika outdone him.smiley39smiley39

yes. before leaving, he should've killed at least 1 human like typical old bollywood movies smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

The great fl of this show 😁

SHE is self obsessed, Anjali is actually a far better business woman than Yuvika smiley36

She understands the corporate promotion department well so she uses that to grab better projects and eyeballs. However the fact that she is eyeing movies already is a danger alert. I have seen so many TV actors doing this same mistake. She should stick to TV only at least more 4 or 5 years in my opinion. smiley24 Anyways mujhe kyaaa smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

yes. before leaving, he should've killed at least 1 human like typical old bollywood movies smiley37

Kisi ne aab tak ush Bhanu Pratap Mahajan ko mara nehi? smiley7

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

SHE is self obsessed, Anjali is actually a far better business woman than Yuvika smiley36

She understands the corporate promotion department well so she uses that to grab better projects and eyeballs. However the fact that she is eyeing movies already is a danger alert. I have seen so many TV actors doing this same mistake. She should stick to TV only at least more 4 or 5 years in my opinion. smiley24 Anyways mujhe kyaaa smiley36

She's not that good / great of an actor to be deserving OTT projects this soon. I was laughing at her scenes after she saw Neil's dead body smiley37

She is a good actor. But she has to improve A LOT

But yeah again — kuch bhi kare, mereko kya? I'm only rooting for Mohit atpsmiley37

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Kisi ne aab tak ush Bhanu Pratap Mahajan ko mara nehi? smiley7

Koi nahi mara .... Sab ke sab zinda haismiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Posted: 7 hours ago

She's not that good / great of an actor to be deserving OTT projects this soon. I was laughing at her scenes after she saw Neil's dead body smiley37

She is a good actor. But she has to improve A LOT

But yeah again — kuch bhi kare, mereko kya? I'm only rooting for Mohit atpsmiley37

The plus point about her is, her eyes are very expressive smiley20 Neil's excluded dil wala dead body was sooo handsome that I didn't focus on her scenes smiley39 I hope Mohit signs something on TV soon. I am also looking forward to his next project smiley9

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Koi nahi mara .... Sab ke sab zinda haismiley37

Serf mere bachche ko chodkar smiley19

Maarne K liye bas mera Neil hi mila tha smiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

The show is ending tomorrow right?

Last year around this time we were sooo invested in Vanshaj nehi?

A year can do/change alot indeed smiley24