A Night of Love and Laughter | OS Neivika

meresaahiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Neil and Yuvika, nestled on their balcony swing, were caught in the web of the night's magic. The gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of jasmine from a nearby creeper, weaving itself into the comfortable silence between them.

Yuvika leaned her head against Neil's shoulder, a content sigh escaping her lips. "Isn't it beautiful tonight?" she murmured, gazing at the moon that seemed to preside over their little haven.

Neil wrapped his arm around her, his fingers brushing against her soft curls. "Just like you. But even the moon's light pales in comparison to the way you make me feel." he replied softly, his voice laced with a tenderness that sent shivers down Yuvika's spine.

"You always know what to say, Neil."

"Because it's all true. You bring more light into my life than anything else in the world." said Neil while smiling. 

"We've been married for 3 years now, but seeing the moon with you still feels like the first time." 

"Maybe that's because every time I look at you, I see something new and beautiful." he said while kissing her forehead. 

"I love spending evenings like this with you. Just the two of us, talking, watching the moon..." said Yuvika while again looking at the moon. 

"Me too. There's no place I'd rather be than right here, with you." he said while holding her more tight.

They lapsed into a comfortable silence, their gazes fixed on the celestial orb that seemed to be a silent witness to their love. The moonlight bathed their faces in a soft luminescence, highlighting the love and contentment etched on their features.

Suddenly a loud, echoing thud erupted from inside the house.

Yuvika's eyes widened. "Diya!" she exclaimed, jumping to her feet. Neil was right behind her, his heart hammering in his chest.

They rushed inside, bracing themselves for the worst. But instead of finding their daughter sprawled on the floor, they were met with a sight that sent snorts of laughter bubbling up their throats.

Diya, ever the explorer, had managed to climb out of her crib. Now, she stood proudly amidst a pile of scattered cushions, a triumphant grin on her face. A half-eaten cookie clutched in one hand, she looked up at her wide-eyed parents with a look that said, "What's the big deal?"

The tension whooshed out of them, replaced by a wave of relief and amusement. Neil scooped Diya into his arms, her infectious laughter echoing through the room.

"You little daredevil," he chided playfully, tickling her tummy.

Yuvika walked over and picked up a stray cushion, her smile wide. "I think our little adventurer needs to be tucked back in." They settled Diya back into her crib. 

Diya reached out and grabbed a fistful of Neil's hair.

"Ow!" Neil yelped, feeling hurt.

Diya squealed with delight, tugging even harder.

Yuvika laughed. 

Neil carefully extracted his hair from Diya's grasp and tickled her belly, making her erupt in giggles.

"Now you should sleep" he declared. 

Cradling Diya close, Yuvika whispered a lullaby, her voice soft and soothing. Neil sat beside them, one hand on Diya's crib, the other holding Yuvika's close.

---------------------------------

Hope you all liked it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Reserved....will comment after reading the OS

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Ohhh..... moonlit night, fragrance of jashmin , gentle breeze along with comfortable silence...such a perfect romantic set up...

The subtle intimacy between a married couple is soo beautifully written....& 

Diya-our NeiVika's daughter.smiley27...so beautifully you have written her as a beautiful mixture of her parents...

A cute,tiny happy family....smiley27....

Also soo good to see you back.....

How was your exam???

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy happy neivika ki choti si family, haiii smiley42

Soooo cute smiley27

Ohhh welcome back buddy 

Exam kaisa gya ? 

meresaahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohhh..... moonlit night, fragrance of jashmin , gentle breeze along with comfortable silence...such a perfect romantic set up...

The subtle intimacy between a married couple is soo beautifully written....& 

Diya-our NeiVika's daughter.smiley27...so beautifully you have written her as a beautiful mixture of her parents...

A cute,tiny happy family....smiley27....

Also soo good to see you back.....

How was your exam???

Thank you 💙 smiley31

Exams toh achhe hi gye 

meresaahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

Happy happy neivika ki choti si family, haiii smiley42

Soooo cute smiley27

Ohhh welcome back buddy 

Exam kaisa gya ? 

Thank you 💙

Exam achhe gaye ab bas results ka tension hai 

Chowmein123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Gargi

Don't take tension it will be good 

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: meresaahiba

Thank you 💙 smiley31

Exams toh achhe hi gye 

Aur results bhi acche hi honge...smiley27

I know that...smiley31

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That felt like such a warm hug... These literally lines came to my mind while reading the moon part.. 

‘Maana Haseen Hain Lekin, Tumhari Tarah Kahan Hai

Uss Chaand Ko Dikhate Hum, Uski Jagah Kahan Hai’

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Aur results bhi acche hi honge...smiley27

I know that...smiley31

I second that...