Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

To be honest, Sagar used to make the best historical & mytho shows.

Prithviraj Chauhan, Ramayan both old & Imagine wala, Imagine's Chandragupta Maurya (this show was beyond brilliant), Dharam Veer- all were just superhit shows.

Originally posted by: ananya3129

People even bashed Sujay and Swastik in the beginning because he was cast as Ramji here, all of them were that SKR fans. They were like how can he play Ramji when he was Bharat there, no one can take AS' s place blah blah

He and Madirakshi were the main reason I decided to not watch SKR and then I read reviews on quora and was glad I took the decisionsmiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Mithila Mediators

Originally posted by: Moonks

Better than SKR? That's an actual insult to this version but yeah no one talks about this, especially the songs in this Ramayan were🤌

Out of sight. Out of mind. They keep running SKR every now and then. But hardly this. Maybe on some random channel here and there. But no proper one after Imagine finished.

Originally posted by: SoniRita

I totally agree, Sagar ji’s shri krishna is my fav too. Though i prefer star plus latest mahabharat but all rest I prefer Sagar ji’s

Exactly...Shri Krishna by Swapneel and Swargadaman was my favourite too...SRJ was also too good in Swastik MB. I loved SRJ in DKDM too as Vishnu.

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Out of sight. Out of mind. They keep running SKR every now and then. But hardly this. Maybe on some random channel here and there. But no proper one after Imagine finished.

This is available on YT, and they ran the show on Dangal during covid but yeah would love to see it in a better picture quality

Edited by Moonks - 6 months ago

Exactly...Shri Krishna by Swapneel and Swargadaman was my favourite too...SRJ was also too good in Swastik MB. I loved SRJ in DKDM too as Vishnu.

Yeah Swapneel and SRJ are my fav Krishna ji.

Originally posted by: SoniRita

apni apni choice Kusum dearsmiley20 I didnt like Debina as Sita mata. Gurmeet did justice to Ram ji but for me Sujoy replaced Arun as my fav ram now

She was good, her dialogue delivery was not so good cause her Hindi was weak that time. And she was a new actor over all everybody did justice to their character
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Ashish Sharma had also played Adult Chandragupta on NDTV imagine

Prithviraj Chauhan, Ramayan both old & Imagine wala, Imagine's Chandragupta Maurya (this show was beyond brilliant), Dharam Veer- all were just superhit shows.

Rajat Tokas wala Prithviraj was Sagar PH's show??
RainOfDew thumbnail

I watched few clips of both not completely though.. actors in DKDM are just amazing.

Mahadev Sati Parvati Vishnu all casting is best like SPMB