Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Popular Choice Winner : Drabbles

Loving2Missing2 (for Entry 3)

His eyes rested on land across the ocean. He was Shree Ram but his Shree, his love, his Seeta was in capture thereacross. The two had to unite but how? His one arrow could divide the ocean or Hanumaan could carry the entire Vaanarsena across the ocean. But when Narayan took human birth, he had accepted all limitations of human life. He wanted to cross the ocean without using any divine powers. He taught faith to humanity and got the Raam-setu built. He taught humanity how to become best man while abiding by all your limitations. He became Maryada-Purushottam Ram!

Popular Choice Winner : Microtales

RamAayeHain (for Entry 15)

Two hermits with bow, a disguised monkey, truth revelation, start of an eternal devotional love.

Judges' Choice Winner : Drabbles

Loving2Missing2 (for Entry 40)

Shreeram was entering the river for his final Jal samadhi to end his human birth. As Narayan, he had maligned Vrinda’s virtue to facilitate Shiva’s victory over Jalandhar and taken her curse. In this birth as Rama, Shiva had blessed his marriage with Seeta through ShivDhanush, but Vrinda’s curse prevailed making him suffer the same lament as Jalandhar at the loss of his wife. This birth had been closely intertwined with Shiva as victory had only been possible after Shiva’s blessing at Rameshwar and the presence of Hanuman as his blessing.

Judges' Choice Winner : Microtales

So-So (for Entry 41)

Matali's counsel, Rama's arrow flies,

Brahma's force, Ravana's demise.

From chariot to ground, tyrant lies.

Oh my God, thank you so so so muchsmiley31

I wasn't expecting to win any of it but I enjoyed very much writing the drabble and microtale

All the entries amazing and beautiful, loved reading it and loved participating in it❤️

Thank you so much choosing one of my micro tales🤗

Looking forward to more of these games/contest 🤗❤️

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

And for all fellow winners, A special pat on your back and hearty congratulationssmiley39smiley40smiley41

Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

A million thanks to Mina MNX12 , Madhuri Viswasruti and Devashree devashree_h. All the entries are so very wonderful making your task all the more complex. So genuine thanks for your time, effort and judgement! smiley31smiley27

Thank you.jpg

Everybody in the Development Team! DevashreeH, LizzieBennet, QuantumDot, Pete15 rogmourey ......... Hearty Congratulations and a zillion Thanks! Conceptualizing the contest, coordinating with everybody, administering the entire show wonderfully! Your task was far more difficult than us participants. So

Hip Hip Hurray! Three Cheers to all of you! Now, Have a party! smiley40

To all participants, we are all winners equally! Hearty Congratulations to all! In that one single moment of creation when we immerse completely in SiyaRam, that's our life's best moment.... it's pure happiness of a true heart.... Satchittanand!smiley41

So for everybody listed below smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Thank you so much and many many congratulations to you too 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Writers often move and inspire us, but when it comes time to compliment their work, it can be a struggle to find the words. Creative talent is immense in our IF, it was showcased through this contest.

Organizing a high-quality contest can be a daunting task, but the wonderful entries made this contest even more special! I would like to extend a huge round of applause to Devi, Lizzie Pete15, and Simi for their outstanding efforts in developing the concept, idea, and organizational skills that produced such a great result. Thanks to their hard work, readers were given a fantastic opportunity to enjoy wonderful drabbles and micro tales.

As I read the entries, I was in awe of the talented writers who defined the spiritual aspects of Ramayan so beautifully.

To all the winners, congratulations! And to all the participants, best wishes!

GIF congrats - animated GIF on GIFER

Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Yes the organizers did an amazing job with this, loved reading all the entries 😍

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Thanks to each and every authors for your overwhelming response & participation to this contest and making it a successful one.

Your creativity was evident in your each entry, and we are deeply impressed by your exceptional drabbles and microtales submitted for this contest.

Each and everyone of you are a winner in your own rights. Here's a small token of appreciation for our dear participating authors. Hope you'll like it.

Loved reading every entry and enjoyed it thoroughly. The talent is immense, looking forward to more of these types of contests in future ❤️❤️😍😍

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Congrats everyonesmiley27

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Congratulations to all the winners/ runners-up!

Thank you Devi, Mina and Madhu for scoring the entries! smiley27

Thank you to all who voted and all the participants for sending in your beautiful work!

Thanks, Simi and Pete for organizing!

Those who wish to publish their stories in the FF section can do so as different chapters in the same book. Please use the tag CapturetheCanon when you do.

1215019 thumbnail

My six Drabbles and eight Microtales are published in this book:

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/4062

Now I need to look for images that could make a good cover.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Writers often move and inspire us, but when it comes time to compliment their work, it can be a struggle to find the words. Creative talent is immense in our IF, it was showcased through this contest.

Organizing a high-quality contest can be a daunting task, but the wonderful entries made this contest even more special! I would like to extend a huge round of applause to Devi, Lizzie Pete15, and Simi for their outstanding efforts in developing the concept, idea, and organizational skills that produced such a great result. Thanks to their hard work, readers were given a fantastic opportunity to enjoy wonderful dabbles and microtales.

As I read the entries, I was in awe of the talented writers who defined the spiritual aspects of Ramayan so beautifully.

To all the winners, congratulations! And to all the participants, best wishes!

GIF congrats - animated GIF on GIFER

Thank you so very much, Madhuri. smiley31

Such wonderfully written congrats, your post itself showcases your talent as a writer. Every word is so true and heart-touching.smiley27

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thank you for the contest, DT members. Congratulations to the runner ups and winners❤️

Beautiful signature, QD❤️