Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Posted: 26 days ago

Kya hua Hanuman story over kya. Or full week having. I will watch tomm 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Kya hua Hanuman story over kya. Or full week having. I will watch tomm 

Its gonna be full week 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Chinie

How was today's episode? Did they complete Hanuman birth story today?

They'll complete in 2 days I think then on Friday Hanuman ji will take the big jump 

From Monday sundar kand main plot will start 

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No it just started.. they only showed his birth today

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

When I watched Harry Potter I wanted invisibility cloak and ability to apparate anywhere. Now I need these gyaani rishis to help restore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Finally came to forum after so many days ...yes that Sampati story was absolutely true according to VR...I am surprised they showed this ..will watch today episode later ..

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Ok thanks will watch tomm so not missed much

Will comment tomm morning

Forget trijata where did ekjata vanish. Usko kaun kha gaya. 

As for trijata i think for now Lanka is in lockdown as only Hanuman track this week

So next week pata chalega and nothing will happen to trijata as she has raksha kavach in form of sita.  Woh sabko lecture deke bhaga degi 😂😂😂

Nastik baba please bring back our dearest Ekjata, she is being missed so much smiley19smiley37

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hello good morning jai shri ram

Yday episode I watched so one word. FANTABULOUS smiley41👏👏👏

Few points i did not know but got clarity here. 

Why can't rest of story stay to the right content. Fantasy fiction kyo dikhate hai yeh log 

Jambvant importance was explained very well. And his way of explaining gives confidence.

Ramji seeing his statue by Hanuman was too good as his and lakshman belief in Hanuman ability increases their confidence and hope too 

The actor playing kesari was also good proper vanar type 

Finally got to say the actor playing nal would have suited Hanuman role well actually.

Coz Hanuman though being wise and strong also had innocence and naughtiness which I see in nal..

He is my second best fav after our angry man 😂😂😂

And ananya about ekjata not just her but her biggest fan our friend TheMinion is also missing..wish he comes back.

Tagging minion here . Oh vapis aao bhaisaheb 🙏😂 missing ur analysis too 

Now precap Hanuman ji jumps for the sun so does it mean by Friday full Hanuman power track is over and Monday is big jump

4 episode only??🤔🤔

Ok just saw the promo it's Monday to Friday means by Friday Hanuman birth story' will be over and Monday Lanka darshan again after the big jump

Edited by chatterbox - 26 days ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

Posted: 25 days ago

Well, I'm a thorough gentleman smiley14 ladies ka dil nahin tod sakta, so I'll share my analysis for you to haha smiley36

Here are some of my observations:

I totally cracked up when narbhakshi Trijata got kaddu ki sabzi for Prachi smiley37 

Less said about Lanka track the better. Now I feel they added all that unnecessary stuff maybe because they wanted to show Hanuman story on Hanuman Jayanti. But then, they could've stretched other tracks instead of torturing me by showing Prachi roaming around smiley44

What was that Akshay Kumar stuff? His matching outfit, hairstyle and jewelry with Meghnaad smiley39

Lakshman is the man. And so in Sugreev. Why didn't they cast him as Hanuman? He is an amazing actor, showed different aspects of Vaali and Sugreev so well. I'm glad they answered all my questions regarding this story. Convincing me further that there are indeed two teams working on two tracks smiley36

VFX has been quite good considering it's ITV. smiley20

I so agree, the moment I saw Kesari, I was like, now this is a vanar, now we are talking smiley36

Also, why are vanars not marrying vanaris? (funny question, please don't start targeting me for this, because this time I will retaliate smiley8)

Baby Hanuman's super cute tail smiley27

As long as they don't show Prachi giving gyaan, I'm happy. I have honestly started skipping Prachi and Ravan scenes, can't tolerate at all. Poor story, poorer acting. smiley15

P.S. Bring back Ekjata smiley18