Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Vayudev pulls all air from the world and other gods appear. Argument between indradev and vayudev.

VFX in today's episode is really good. 

I found snake tail rahu funny 

I think Rahu only had head and ketu had headless body. So how did rahu turn half snake πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes Rahu is the head and Ketu is the body

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

They divided the starting episodes into 2 . 

Congrats to the teamsmiley42smiley27Hope to see more good episodes close to authentic ones in the coming months as we move towards the climax of this epic tale. Especially yuddhkand. Hope nastik or swastik doesn't disappointsmiley36

Edited by Chinie - 1 months ago

Shivji appears and scolds indradev.  That he should have protected not attacked . episode ends and precap Hanuman is up and all gods bless him with lots of powers. Kuber gives him his gadha(mace)

Hanuman in present time asks jambvant how come he doesn't remember anything. Jambvant tells it's due to curse

So again good episode minus Lanka and anything else. Full focus on Hanuman back story..till now it's as per story nothing extra but VFX I liked a lot 

On lighter note Pavan dev eyes made me remember those zombie movies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Chinie

They divided the starting episodes into 2 . 

Congrats to the teamsmiley42smiley27Hope to see more good episodes close to authentic ones in the coming months as we move towards the climax of this epic take. Especially yuddhkand. Hope nastik or swastik doesn't disappointsmiley36

They should throw a party to encourage the actors and the entire team. 100 episodes is a good achievement in today's time in ITV

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Yes Rahu is the head and Ketu is the body

Ya wahi. The head was cut during samundar manthan. But snake like body Kahan se aayi. 

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

They should throw a party to encourage the actors and the entire team. 100 episodes is a good achievement in today's time in ITV

Yes i hope they do so that we also get some content.smiley36 I think swastik will. Let's seeπŸ˜€

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Shivji appears and scolds indradev.  That he should have protected not attacked . episode ends and precap Hanuman is up and all gods bless him with lots of powers. Kuber gives him his gadha(mace)

Hanuman in present time asks jambvant how come he doesn't remember anything. Jambvant tells it's due to curse

So again good episode minus Lanka and anything else. Full focus on Hanuman back story..till now it's as per story nothing extra but VFX I liked a lot 

On lighter note Pavan dev eyes made me remember those zombie movies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bold smiley36

Isn't he played Sulu's father?

Bold smiley36

Isn't he played Sulu's father?

Now thatu say maybe yes that's why he had those zombie eyesπŸ˜‚

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I wonder if Real Indra Dev would get angry at his potrayal in these mytho showsπŸ˜