Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Can someone please answer?

Is tha last Friday episode is uploaded on sonyliv.com?

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Not yet.....i think it would only be uploaded after 9 pm today 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Not yet.....i think it would only be uploaded after 9 pm today 

Thank you smiley1

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sure Let's discuss here

1) I take screenshots from sonyliv..they are HD images.

2) then i open imgur.com - click on new post

3) then i select choose photo/video

4) It takes me to my mac folders to select photo

5) i select the photo and it shows up there

6) On upper right corner - it shows copy link text and three dots ... icon. so i click on copy link and it says copied..

7) then i come to IF post..i select external image and put that in URL text box.

8) it comes blank post

9) when i click on three dots icon - they show links for forum too that png extension..looks like when i pasting this link (after removing img from front and back) the image is loading but when i click on post..it goes awaysmiley24

here i'm able to post it:

once you put the link in the "URL" you have to hit ENTER (windows) or RETURN (MAC)...i think you might be clicking within your post thus unable to see the image..

check this post : https://www.indiaforums.com/helpcenter/questions/84

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 3 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/8Lryfw8.png

Edited by DiamondLife - 3 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

here i'm able to post it:

once you put the link in the "URL" you have to hit ENTER (windows) or RETURN (MAC)...i think you might be clicking within your post thus unable to see the image..

check this post : https://www.indiaforums.com/helpcenter/questions/84

Thank you but it is still not coming..the IF instruction link does not clarify this...because the share link options they are showing, i am not getting those options.

Which link did you copied? (the one in the right upper corner where it says copy link or from the three dot menu - share link or BBcode (forums))

Do you keep the png extension at the end?

do you put the link in both URL and alt text boxes after you click the external image icon of the IF post?

So after entering the link at both places, where should i clic? I am still not clear. IS it outside the eternal image pop up menu in the post? or once i entered link in both URL and alt text boxes - i just press trturn key from my laptop keyboard?

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You mean epi 25, Ayodhya ka Bhavishya, it was  uploaded ..

Edited by Jyotsna09 - 3 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you but it is still not coming..the IF instruction link does not clarify this...because the share link options they are showing, i am not getting those options.

Which link did you copied? (the one in the right upper corner where it says copy link or from the three dot menu - share link or BBcode (forums))--- COPY LINK

Do you keep the png extension at the end? --- yes you have to keep the extension to post it here

do you put the link in both URL and alt text boxes after you click the external image icon of the IF post? -- in URL only..i don't touch the ALT text box at all..

So after entering the link at both places, where should i clic? I am still not clear. IS it outside the eternal image pop up menu in the post? or once i entered link in both URL and alt text boxes - i just press trturn key from my laptop keyboard?--- you hit RETURN after you pasted the image link in the URL ...that should get the image in your post...

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you

I have tried this ...

why it is not coming for me

Do you change the size of the picture?

Virat and Anushka in your siggy, yeh Raisinghani vs Raisinghani ke characters hai?? Show start ho gaya??