Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 18 days ago

Suntv has got rights and will soon air dubbed version of Shrimad Ramayan in tamil from next month. It will also air in other languages too like telugu

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: Chinie

Suntv has got rights and will soon air dubbed version of Shrimad Ramayan in tamil from next month. It will also air in other languages too like telugu

Sun TV got the rights for NDTV Ramayan back in 2008 as well...such a coincidence 

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Sun TV got the rights for NDTV Ramayan back in 2008 as well...such a coincidence 

But seems some people are not happy abt it. Saw the quotes of the tweet of promo.ig was toxic. They don't want Ramayan. I heard there is some misconception abt shri Ram there.

Btw are you tamilian?

Panchavati Peacekeepers

But seems some people are not happy abt it. Saw the quotes of the tweet of promo.ig was toxic. They don't want Ramayan. I heard there is some misconception abt shri Ram there.

Btw are you tamilian?

Not everyone shares that misconception,  people love Ramayan and Mahabharat over here , the people who spread hate are just a few compared to the rest of us who love these epics and Shri Ram

Yes I'm a Tamilian

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Not everyone shares that misconception,  people love Ramayan and Mahabharat over here , the people who spread hate are just a few compared to the rest of us who love these epics and Shri Ram

Yes I'm a Tamilian

Oh okay.thats good people love those epics. Hope it gets popular there

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Oh okay.thats good people love those epics. Hope it gets popular there

2008 Ramayan was super famous over here , lots of people commenting about it in the comments section too

https://youtu.be/8ZBVu1CeGUM?si=jH99EEt0qKMZVsKr

https://youtu.be/7CO3891moqI?si=yFN-Xf0srtbkgK_V

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Posted: 2 days ago

I'm rewatching some old episodes and whenever i see Sage Vashist and Lord Shiva all I could see is DCP and sub Inspector Suraj from CIDsmiley36

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 2 days ago