Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

I don't use twitter .So no clue.YT mein toh quality wala commebts has dropped to an all time low.Rookie users keep on commenting on every possible video

Jai Shree Ram..

Jai mahadev

Kaun kaun apne mummy papa se pyaar karta hai like karo

Who is watching this in ( Insert day and month and year)

Allah is great

Pls mere comment ko like karo .

Mujhe birthday wish karo..

Binod🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Because of t comments ,genuine and insightful comments don't get views and seem lost in this heap of comments.🙄.

Yes ,you are totally right.... pehle Jo Episode and promos upload hote the,tab comment section of Shrimad Ramayan was so knowledgeable,,,acha discussion hota tha....ab to it has reduced to almost nothing....if some good insightful comments are there,they r very few, needed to be searched for, and kabhi kabhi to waha bhi healthy discussion ki jagah fandom fights jaisa ho jaata hai....

I used to comment earlier in YT comment section of series....now I reduced significantly....social media pe I am also not there....yaha forum par hi discuss karna acha rehta hai🤗......

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes ,you are totally right.... pehle Jo Episode and promos upload hote the,tab comment section of Shrimad Ramayan was so knowledgeable,,,acha discussion hota tha....ab to it has reduced to almost nothing....if some good insightful comments are there,they r very few, needed to be searched for, and kabhi kabhi to waha bhi healthy discussion ki jagah fandom fights jaisa ho jaata hai....

I used to comment earlier in YT comment section of series....now I reduced significantly....social media pe I am also not there....yaha forum par hi discuss karna acha rehta hai🤗......

The way how YT does censoring mindlessly,vo din door nahi jab "yeh post kaun padh raha comment karein "karne wali team ,iss platform ko bhi nahi chodenge . 😁😁

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Main toh kab se shouting “I am smart” smiley14

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Posted: 9 days ago

Happy Ganesh chaturti to everyonesmiley1

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

What's even happening in this show? Who's Bhaskaran?smiley44

https://youtu.be/VxhJNi7hUoY?si=rpmyPdqz1ouPpWvl

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaya forum ka mayavi. Kabhi bhi prakat hota hai

Bhaskaran is shurpi ke nukkad ki dukaan Wale mayavi Mamu aur uska ek equally mayavi beta Aquaman.

Bhaskaran has vardaan he can't be killed on earth sky and water

And Aquaman can only be killed underwater with breath pipe cut

Baaki sasta ravan teesra villain and according to story usko sita raudra roop leke maaregi

Aaj se episode dekhna shuru karo.atleast next few episodes jab tak yeh namoone khatam nahi hote

Same maja aayega

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Aaya forum ka mayavi. Kabhi bhi prakat hota hai

Bhaskaran is shurpi ke nukkad ki dukaan Wale mayavi Mamu aur uska ek equally mayavi beta Aquaman.

Bhaskaran has vardaan he can't be killed on earth sky and water

And Aquaman can only be killed underwater with breath pipe cut

Baaki sasta ravan teesra villain and according to story usko sita raudra roop leke maaregi

Aaj se episode dekhna shuru karo.atleast next few episodes jab tak yeh namoone khatam nahi hote

Same maja aayega

Yeah i read those parts about how one can't be killed on earth , etc , etc but never noticed the names....Bhaskaran? Really? That does not sound like a demonic name at all and that uncle looked like some professor who time travelled back to Ramayan era and is having his fun with messing up the timelinesmiley37

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 9 days ago
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Happy Ganesh chaturti to everyonesmiley1

Wish u the same Pete smiley9
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to evryone here

smiley31smiley9Ganpati Bappa Morya