Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Good morning jai shri ram

Hope all of u are good.

Well yday episode was best and the way it was shown it just transported us to that era..

It was a surprise episode actually. Unexpected..

Rest already said. So i forgot about shivji point here

Shivji talks about asuri shakti and says this time even devi sita has to fight. So he is hinting about upcoming sasta ravan track. Hope they play out this well and not mess with it. I m assuming this track is perhaps fiction but it's taken from adhbhut ramayan and authentic ka can't say. But still sounds like something to watch

Like mentioned above the montage or the scene which we see in temples that only came and rest we will see on Monday. Oh well i really liked yday episode

Sach kahu....mein Rajyabhishek wala jo last 5-10 min ka part hai na...woh loop par multiple times dekhe Jaa Rahi hu🤗...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Sach kahu....mein Rajyabhishek wala jo last 5-10 min ka part hai na...woh loop par multiple times dekhe Jaa Rahi hu🤗...

Full episode was good but last part was on another level.. didn't realise how good the makers showed it. It was what I guess PPL ka vision. Viewers ka vision ramji ke bhakton ka vision tha.

Saara jag hai ram darbaar. Aisa hi feeling diya last part ne. The way lakshman came ahead of Bharat and stood by ramji. This is the vision isn't it

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Full episode was good but last part was on another level.. didn't realise how good the makers showed it. It was what I guess PPL ka vision. Viewers ka vision ramji ke bhakton ka vision tha.

Saara jag hai ram darbaar. Aisa hi feeling diya last part ne. The way lakshman came ahead of Bharat and stood by ramji. This is the vision isn't it

Ya watched it.The whole scene looked divine.Ram Seetha Sangh lakshman even Sindoori Hanuman bowed down at his feet.Sujay and Prachi as RamSiya looked good together.Couldnt take my eyes off them.smiley42🤩 Basant supported well.👏
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

No words for the episode today...smiley32

Just want to get lost in those moments smiley42smiley27

Sujay Reu smiley9smiley10smiley27smiley42....Can't take my eyes from him....

Oozing such divinity naturally...with each and every gesture and posture ...He is brilliant smiley31

Really want to meet him one day smiley4

Thank God...they did not give the same hairstyle as the promo..smiley44smiley36

Yes Rajyabhishek episode was very well executed. Plus the outfits were new ,bright and added to divinity. Ram Sita Lakshman trio in 1 frame looked so good😍✨.

Bold- Sujay carried the magnificent and divine aura of ShriRam very well in this sequence. His walk towards singhasan was🔥