cuteamanboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

sorry i didn't know i was just talking about Shrutakirti

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Koi bhi Minion ke kaam ka nahin smiley18 Waise, I kinda liked that girl in "Bread on the clouds"

Woh bread nahi paon hai means feet.

But whatever I see of her she seems good. Though it's another family drama so I don't watch.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Been watching the show on and off & caught up with episodes. the makers have introduced praneet as the arrogant washerman.smiley36.

prachi's been stagnant like she was in the earlier days. not much rectification per se.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 20 days ago
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Aaj ka episode dekh liya maine....it was too good๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโœจโœจ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’–...I liked it thoroughly๐Ÿ’ฏ....I enjoyed every bit of it.... nicely executed...entry scene of trio with Shri Ram in centre and Sita Lakshman on both sides got me nostalgic of same scene of trio when they were leaving for vanvas...that day it was painful,,, today it was blissful.

Lakshman Urmila scene was also nicely executed๐Ÿ’–....all going to take Dashrath blessings ๐Ÿ™...all sisters reunion๐Ÿซ‚...nice !!!

Yeah I also enjoyed watching the episode.Sita -Ram sangh Lakshman entry scene was nostalgic.Highlight of the episode was Lakshman Urmila scene.Basant is rally a good actor.๐Ÿ˜Š I also loved Urmilas dialogues.smiley32
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Been watching the show on and off & caught up with episodes. the makers have introduced praneet as the arrogant washerman.smiley36.

prachi's been stagnant like she was in the earlier days. not much rectification per se.

I think not washerman he is that sasta ravan which shurpi called again

Whom sita Mata ka raudra roop kills

But if he is washerman then story heads towards the second vanvas

And ya good to see u back

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Haha, not really. If you've observed, I'm a fun and peace loving person. I don't like confrontations and you would never see me arguing with anybody over a TV show, I just give my opinion and go away. If someone disagrees, I won't be passive aggressive, but if it's really something hurtful, I would speak to that person directly smiley9.

I don't engage much with anybody really. It's just that some kind ladies like my funny posts and I appreciate that, so you see me chatting with 3-4 members here smiley36

About Prachi, I feel exactly the same way you feel about Shatru actor. She has 0 personality in my opinion. Her stiff body language, bad acting and dialogue delivery doesn't help her case much. So I don't find even her beauty engaging smiley18 And she hasn't improved much sadly.

Look at Bharat, Urmila actors. They were really bad in the beginning, but Urmila gave such excellent support to Basant's Lakshman in that one small scene.

In Ram-Seeta, I feel it's Mr. Reu shouldering all the responsibility.

Happy? smiley36

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Much happy to hear your side finally minion.I always get happy when conversations are 2 -sided.But I guess the 6,7 old writers are generally quite respectful nd fun to be with. None of them is nasty or mean or petty.So I guess u can engage in conversations .Yeah typing same stuff can get boring though

But for new episodes ,there will always be new points to share.

By the way ,Sujay is the only silver lining in this show.Im happy that after being in the industry for several years,doing small gigs like modelling and doing saas bahu serials etc ,he finally got a significant break in Siya ke ram and hopefully his career should accelerate after this.

Where he is from ??

I don't think he is in any social media.

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Arre female hu. Toh female ko kaise eyecandy kahungi

Sujay has divine look so he is ramji.

But yeh Bharat actor kya naam hai nikhilesh he is eyecandy with his beautiful expressive eyes

U don't hv any eyecandy kya

To usme kya hota hai.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

I find Bharat has some discrepancy around his mouth.But beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I think females do check out others in general irrespective of gender.

So enjoy your eye candy...