Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Absolutely,, very truly quoted nonexistent subplots💯🤗 continuing even I was wondering same when Bharat went to Kaikeyi that probably he has forgotten his vow of not entering her room....baaki Manthra ka dekhkar laga inke rajya mein Jail is outside main rajmahal😵‍💫🙃 & Ramji ko kisne bataya Manthra ko jail mein dala hai??!!...it's going beyond logic anyways...

Actually yeh Bharat ko Sugreev ko acknowledge karke as 5th brother wala part when pushpak landed...phir pushpak ko kuber ke paas return bhejna,,, Nandigram se hi ShriRam & all brothers got dressed up in royal attires and sabhi chariots mein entry kiye the Ayodhya mein..Yeh sab dikhaate to aur accha hota.....i think Sugreev & main vanars entered on Elephants in Ayodhya...pehle Ayodhya praja skeptical abt Vanar now Kaikeyi, Manthra etc ka drama add karke drag kiye jaa rahe hai.......

Abhi kahi us shurpi and uske banshee scream new brother rakshas ka plot na daale bich mein...

Ab jaldi Actual part ShriRam ka coronation 👑 dikhaye to accha....ab bahut drag feel aa rahi hai😮‍💨...

Chariots... you mean reusing Atikay's chariot with mismatched horses smiley36 Elephants and all ka budget nahin hai. Clothes are also same old ones, including Ayodhya vaasis' uniform and matching jewelry smiley44

Kaahe extend kiye hai yeh log iss show ko smiley8

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Pata nahi. I think outside hi hoga as ramji refuse to set inside the house till kakiye mummy comes. Don't know how he knew about manthra in jail. No one told him. He went to side wall..

He is pram gyaani, he knows everything. And only Maata knows him. (strictly according to this show, not according to Ramayan!)

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

He is pram gyaani, he knows everything. And only Maata knows him. (strictly according to this show, not according to Ramayan!)

I will repeat again. Saas bahu show hai ramayan nahi

Ramji AAP toh aise na the

In swastik walon ne character bigaad Diya.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I do not have much complaints smiley36

Sirf - where are mandavi and shutkirti?

I very well connect with Ramji - until he makes his mother free, how can he serves praja ?

Charity begins at home

Yeah, this part is essential....they must show Forgiveness to Kaikeyi frm Ramji...but bahut slow chal raha hai sab kuch...pace of this show was one of its USP...no jayada no kam,,,detailing and pace both were more good...story mein drag nahi feel ho Raha tha.....rather kuch jagah hume kehna padta tha Yuddhkand mein ki slow down kare thoda detailed bataye to accha....ab detailing part hai nahi,but progress slow ho Raha hai story ka...I think they have more time for Uttar kand isliye....par time hai to sabhi characters mein baate to accha...I like Kaikeyi Ma scene, but thoda extra part Kaushalya Ma Sumitra Ma ko bhi de to aur accha hoga...and vanar sena ke logo ko acknowledge kare.... Sumitra ka Lakshman ke saath dialogue Dena chahiye as he followed her teachings earnestly...

Bus ab is week ke end Tak Rajyabhishek dikha denge...Jai Shri Ram

Edited by RamAayenge - 20 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yeah, this part is essential....they must show Forgiveness to Kaikeyi frm Ramji...but bahut slow chal raha hai sab kuch...pace of this show was one of its USP...no jayada no kam,,,detailing and pace both were more good...story mein drag nahi feel ho Raha tha.....rather kuch jagah hume kehna padta tha Yuddhkand mein ki slow down kare thoda detailed bataye to accha....ab detailing part hai nahi,but progress slow ho Raha hai story ka...I think they have more time for Uttar kand isliye....par time hai to sabhi characters mein baate to accha...I like Kaikeyi Ma scene, but thoda extra part Kaushalya Ma Sumitra Ma ko bhi de to aur accha hoga...and vanar sena ke logo ko acknowledge kare.... Sumitra ka Lakshman ke saath dialogue Dena chahiye as he followed her teachings earnestly...

Bus ab is week ke end Tak Rajyabhishek dikha denge...Jai Shri Ram

Sachi yaar u should have been script writer of this ramayan.

Jitna tumne samjhane ki koshish ki hai uska .1% bhi shayad in swastik walon ne dikhaya hoga.

Jo tum simple bhasha mein samjha Rahi ho wahi ramayan samaj AA rahi hai

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

No coronation this week, there is one episode where Prachi is giving weird expressions like a teenager while getting ready smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/OIGEzqOuypU?si=701A0GrH1RtwFilg

Watch this BTS

Sujay be like - Jaldi bol na prachi..Kyun dialogue kheech rahi hai.U can clearly see he purses his lips for a split second and looks exasperated at her acting then it changes to helpless expression not love or tenderness.Fortunately ,it was never shown in the final edit.

Also I feel that the older make up artist of Mr.Reu went for a leave or not doing his makeup.Some other person is either doing his makeup or because of the hectic schedule ,he is NOT hitting the gym.He is now slowly regaining his chubby look and rounder body that he had in Siya ke ram.Initially he had a leaner look with a lot of muscle mass and now his face is slowly becoming round.Hope he gets into the before marriage look where he really looked attractive.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

https://youtube.com/shorts/OIGEzqOuypU?si=701A0GrH1RtwFilg

Watch this BTS

Sujay be like - Jaldi bol na prachi..Kyun dialogue kheech rahi hai.U can clearly see he purses his lips for a split second and looks exasperated at her acting then it changes to helpless expression not love or tenderness.Fortunately ,it was never shown in the final edit.

Also I feel that the older make up artist of Mr.Reu went for a leave or not doing his makeup.Some other person is either doing his makeup or because of the hectic schedule ,he is NOT hitting the gym.He is now slowly regaining his chubby look and rounder body that he had in Siya ke ram.Initially he had a leaner look with a lot of muscle mass and now his face is slowly becoming round.Hope he gets into the before marriage look where he really looked attractive.

If he is gaining weight, or not hitting the gym or anything what's the problem? If he is doing his main job( which is to act ) nicely, how he looks doesn't matter I guess in mytho shows

They are shooting back to back, sometimes overnight too as show is now six days a week.

Its difficult to maintain your personal schedule when your professional schedule is so tight

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

If he is gaining weight, or not hitting the gym or anything what's the problem? If he is doing his main job( which is to act ) nicely, how he looks doesn't matter I guess in mytho shows

They are shooting back to back, sometimes overnight too as show is now six days a week.

Its difficult to maintain your personal schedule when your professional schedule is so tight

No no...I didn't mean that in a negative way.The actors work in extreme conditions.I saw Mr.Wadwa munching on a packet of biscuits.The working conditions look horrible.Hope they revert to crisp story telling ( the chances are slim though).I meant seeing them looking fresh,rested and energetic again.

TheMinion thumbnail

I'm that guy in red t-shirt smiley36 Hungry and tired, waiting for the shot to end!