Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Arre jaldi rant kijiye aap bhaiya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....I was going to request for your comments....

Waise I completely agree on yr first post...sabke saamne no PDA ha🫣....thoda subtle moments thik hai woh bhi akele mein...but I hv trust on Lakshman....he is shy and don't like much PDA like most of us....bechare woh and Urmi ka vanvaas Jane se pehle bhi sirf ek talk and hand holding hi tha .....fir yeh trio Rath mein Sumantra ke sath Jaa rhe the...tab sirf Kaushalya ko dikhaya tha goodbye farewell crying...Sumitra Urmila Dashrath ke paas the.... otherwise muje laga tha waha all imp ladies rahengi .....but I just hope yeh log Kaikeyi ma ko extra importance dete dete Sumitra Kaushalya ko sideline naa karde...I want charan sparsh scene and meeting of all three Ram Sita Lakshman with guru vashishth,3 mothers,, brothers,Sita ka scene with sister and then Lakshman Urmila...sabko frame de to aaccha....

Kal Kaikeyi said abt fav dishes of all threeπŸ˜‡...and then said trio ne kitna face kiya mere vajah se😭....then ramsiya ko kitna viyog jhelna pada...I was like aapke mahal me jo sleeping beauty hai na....usko bhi virah sehna pada hai aapke decision se mata...woh bhi ramsiya se kaafi lamba wala,,,,feel sry for Urmila too🫑.

Always Lakshman teamπŸ’–

Pata nahi kyo Mera dhyaan woh bade se ladoo par gaya. Itna yummy lag raha tha. Mann kar Raha hai Aaj kahin se mile khane ko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ram sita ke tyaag virah ki sab baat karte hai but lakshman urmila ne usse bhi jyada tyaag Kiya aur saha

Socho apni newly wedded wife ko aise hi chhod kar Gaye lakshman for his duty towards ram sita

So aage kuch bhi dikhao but pls in dono ka zaroor dikhao Milan

Only one thing I m fearing

There was a story since lakshman ki neend urmi ne complete ki toh uske hisse ki neend baaki hai.

Kahin Aisa na dikhaye ki ram ka rajyaabhishek and lakshman falls asleep πŸ₯Ί

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Pata nahi kyo Mera dhyaan woh bade se ladoo par gaya. Itna yummy lag raha tha. Mann kar Raha hai Aaj kahin se mile khane ko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ram sita ke tyaag virah ki sab baat karte hai but lakshman urmila ne usse bhi jyada tyaag Kiya aur saha

Socho apni newly wedded wife ko aise hi chhod kar Gaye lakshman for his duty towards ram sita

There was a story since lakshman ki neend urmi ne complete ki toh uske hisse ki neend baaki hai.

Maine bhi yeh story suni hai... urmila attends coronation and Lakshman was not able to attend the most awaited event in his life ... coronation of his bhaiya ram....but it's not inVR or RCM.... folklore hogi yaa kisi local language version me se ho sakti hai...

I hope yeh log Aisa kuch na dikhye... Lakshman must attend Ram's coronation😭🀧.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Maine bhi yeh story suni hai... urmila attends coronation and Lakshman was not able to attend the most awaited event in his life ... coronation of his bhaiya ram....but it's not inVR or RCM.... folklore hogi yaa kisi local language version me se ho sakti hai...

I hope yeh log Aisa kuch na dikhye... Lakshman must attend Ram's coronation😭🀧.

I also think it's story only but really swastik ka koi bharosa nahi the way they messed lakshman character

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh no oh my god smiley37

Ramji singing to ravan tujhe dekha to jaana eh ravan

Adharm hota hai bura ravan

Ab yahan se Kahan jaoge tum

Mere haatho se marr jaoge tum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£... chatterbox didi ka comment bhi and yeh do tweets bhi...

Yeh dono Lakshman Ram pushpak wala and Ram Ravan wala both are so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜….

Kya creativity hai...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yep, but I’m sure real Seeta maa wasn’t insensitive enough to do all that in front of Lakshman who had left his wife behind!

Team Lakshman - always!!

[/QUOTE

There is no mention of it in the original.So cannot quote on it.Sita and Ram used to play hide and seek ,spend lots of moments together but there was no mention where Lakshman was present at the time .So let's assume they did this when Lakshman was out of sight. But if Ram was someone who is not expressive ,holding hands or showing affection would have been weird but he is the person who expressed everything - love ,grief ,anger etc.So NOT embracing wife who he loved his entire life and who has met after 11 months seems more weird.😊

Edited by Celinacrescent - 27 days ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pehli baat shadi ke baad sabhi Ayoddhya mein 12 saal rehte hai fir vanvaas mein jaate hai.Bharat se adhik samay kaikeya mein hi bitaya tha .

Doosri baat 14 saal jagne wali or sone wali baat Valmiki Ramayan mein nahi hai.. Lakshman remains more alert but there are places when Ram wakes up Lakshman.

Yes,the brothers had it tougher than Ram.

One leaves his wife to stay away for 14 years serving his brother not having a child before the eldest one

One leaves the entire grandeur of Ayoddhya,remains a vanvaasi ,stays away from wife and remotely rules Ayoddhya not having a child before the eldest one

One who probably had the easiest childhood as he was the youngest ,stays in the palace,does all the leg work of Ayoddhya,secure the borders ,takes care of the people ,350 wives of Dashratha ,his family,CHOOSING not to have an heir before the eldest.

Because whosoever bears the child first will become the next most important person and the child will be the crown prince.

Ram had at least the mental support of his wife and brother.Others had no such luxury.

Also Ram appoints Lakshman his successor but Lakshman denies it right away saying that he only dreamt of protecting and taking care of his brother .He never wanted any post or power and that is why Bharata becomes the next successor in line .

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Alright, now that I have set the tone, here I go smiley36

Prachi has taken my comments too seriously. In her efforts to pronounce the words properly, she has started speaking damn slow and with breaks in between, which sounds very artificial. She has also stiffened a lot or maybe I never saw her walking in last 3-4 months, that it looked stiff and wooden smiley18

I miss my graceful Yellowdari even more now smiley19

TheMinion thumbnail

Why were only Lord Ram and Maata sitting in the plane? Yeh bhed-bhaav kyon? Not something Lord Ram would've approved smiley36

Ram showing Maata the battlefield, arey, didn't she visit it in Pushpak, screaming "Shri Ram" and blaming Hanuman for not protecting them? She knows the battle field alright smiley20

TheMinion thumbnail

Ayodhya vaasis are still in the same uniform and same matching jewelry (perhaps bought in a sale) after 14 years!

I'm glad they showed Maata Kaushalya and Sumitra before Kaikeyi. All 3 maata wearing same sarees. Are sarees that costly that the production house couldn't get them new ones?

Kaushalya and Sumitra had stylish white streaks in their hair, no white hair for Kaikeyi. Thank god her ghastly loud makeup is gone, I couldn't see her nails, was she having colored nails? smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

Agree with all here, everyone is just talking about Raam-Seeta viyog, their vanvaas, Lakshman, Bharat, Urmila and Mandavi (I hope that's correct) are forgotten completely.

This is something I didn't like in earlier episodes too. All other brothers and maatas were ignored. Focus was always on Ram and Kaikeyi.

I couldn't watch last 10 minutes. Is that something I should watch or can be skipped? smiley36