Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Kaushalya mata kahan hai

So basically they gave shown that the 1st Diwali actually didn't happen and Ram ,a person who never once claimed to be divine or an avatar of Vishnu except Valmiki himself was responsible for lighting the lamps by himself ?🤔

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Pakka vashishtha change ho gaye hai.Surendra Pal ( the original vashishtha,)did look unusual with his swollen feet and extremely big paunch Looks like he was suffering from an ailment during the shooting of the series and perhaps is not well enough.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 24 days ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail

Agree about everything except Urmila part as Valmiki ji has not written much about the three sisters other than they were married to three Raghu Kumaras.

Looks like the OP from twitter didn't realize that Lakshman was always treated as an extra in any adaptation of the series...

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Mere pyaare Bharat Bhaiy

The makeup looks so patchy and cake like..😱😱

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Weren't they supposed to come in Royal Attire, I meant dekha hai in other Ramayans, according to VR too they all were decked up

U r right Shatrugna sends for barbers etc who give makeover to the king ,queen and prince.But I guess they will just use another episode for their makeup and coronation .It will be 1 full episode.😁😁

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Yes u r right khichai toh hai but kya rubber company create ki hai

Hanuman ka arrogance but fir shaant hona as he understands that was against the nature.

Sabka popat kar diya yahan

Ab dekhna 1- 1 scene ka 1 episode banayenge aur last mein hadbadi mein wrap kar denge.Abhi dressing up of 4 brothers and the women will take up 1 episode then coronation will take 1 full episode with sermons from Ram that how he will bring the Ramrajya.Guys prepare ur ears for extremely long and preachy speeches from Ram

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

I think u mean manthra

Mandodari in Lanka

Thank u,just corrected it..

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I was about to have a heart attack reading Mandodari is jailed smiley18

Hahahah..corrected it.I just guessed.But what happened to her though .Looks like she was pardoned as well.

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Pakka vashishtha change ho gaye hai.Surendra Pal ( the original vashishtha,)did look unusual with his swollen feet and extremely big paunch Looks like he was suffering from an ailment during the shooting of the series and perhaps is not well enough.

I guessed he was Vashishta

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Good morning jai shri ram hows all of u

Kisi ne dekha kal ka episode

Poora gadbad tha but hope Aaj thoda better ho.. ramji ayodhya ki mitti le jaate hai mitti ko pranam karte hai return mein

Woh nahi dikhaya

Unke saath unki vanar sena thi jisne help Kiya unka intro bhi nahi Diya

Aaj dikha do.

Ravan yudhh ki sab baatein pata hai sabko toh intro toh banta tha na .

Sabka character toh bigaada hai ab Hanuman ji ko arrogant dikha diya whereas he is supposed to be intelligent.

Ramji ko sita ke siva koi nahi dikhta kya

Sorry no offense but kal ke episode ka yahi dikha rahe the.

Only positive good scene was mata se Milan and bhaiyon ka milan .rest nothing at all worth.