Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes Sujay Reu is so nice in his acting skills....even in actiing part I liked Lakshman and Bharat too in their performances... though actually Lakshman was also taller in VR ...but basant bhatt makes it up with his acting skills,,,, especially woh shurpnakha time wala sarcasm 😅😅😅....even Bharat is nice....all three of them emotes well.

Sujay and Basant especially hv good hold on eye expressions I feel....their eye contact sometimes emotes so nicely and speaks volumes without even dialogues....

Again Mr.Reu and Mr Bhatt have a good rapport that reflects on screen plus Basant's history in mythological serials have gained him experience.Basant was phenomenal in the nose chopping scene.Wherein Sujay appeared tepid and preachy in his response and acting ,Basant shone in that episode .Bharat is extremely sincere unlike Shatrugna but Bharta because of lack of experience remained a little bit dramatic and artificial.I hope he gets more projects ,because sincerity and hardwork can make the best version of urself.Hope Bharat keeps on working hard like this.I mean even after working for several years ,Sujay 's turning point is this epic.Hope he doesn't get type casted.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 21 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya3129

https://x.com/AashiZin/status/1828809442693120141?t=KWMxQhu8rlwy7v034J7DcQ&s=19

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Yes yes this scene was really i would say soothing. Ram sita lakshman together. Someone wanted montage like this. So it was good but yahan par hi kaushalya ko gayab kar diya

Only sumitra and kakiiye were there

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

The dialogue is definitely good.Even if we ignore VR for sometime at least Urmila didn't live through the misery for 14 years unlike Mandavi.Mandavi took care of the mothers without her husband by her side,living in the palace ,doing the chores expected from the princess ,yet pining for her husband who was near her but couldn't visit him.At least in Ramanana's Sagar version,Mandavi goes once to meet Bharat.A small yet important piece ,SR makers overlooked.

Shrutakirti may have looked after the kingdom ,mothers like Mandavi but hers was again difficult . Husband who stayed in the palace but was NEVER there.The 4th brother may have been running from pillar to post to PHYSICALLY take care of the kingdom.

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yes yes this scene was really i would say soothing. Ram sita lakshman together. Someone wanted montage like this. So it was good but yahan par hi kaushalya ko gayab kar diya

Looks like characters taking rest in between hectic shooting

Originally posted by: chatterbox

The main reason for actors disappearance is their set which is located in Umar Gram, its difficult for those actors who are doing multiple show to juggle between two cities with this hectic schedule. Surendra pal( original Vashisht) and Siddhi Sharma ( Original Shurtkirti)were replaced for the same reason.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

The dialogue is definitely good.Even if we ignore VR for sometime at least Urmila didn't live through the misery for 14 years unlike Mandavi.Mandavi took care of the mothers without her husband by her side,living in the palace ,doing the chores expected from the princess ,yet pining for her husband who was near her but couldn't visit him.At least in Ramanana's Sagar version,Mandavi goes once to meet Bharat.A small yet important piece ,SR makers overlooked.

Shrutakirti may have looked after the kingdom ,mothers like Mandavi but hers was again difficult . Husband who stayed in the palace but was NEVER there.The 4th brother may have been running from pillar to post to PHYSICALLY take care of the kingdom.

Urmila in some written versions..even in RS ramayan series..is not sleeping but Lakshman told her to remain in Ayodhya to do seva of mothers especially Kaushalya whose son DIL both were going....so he served his bhaiya bhabhi,,,and urmila served mothers alongwith Mandvi Shrutkirti...

Yes Bharat Mandvi scene i was expecting after chitrakoot prasang but they skipped....

Mandvi has also done great sacrifice

Bharat Mandvi pair is also somewhat underrated pair.

Actually all brothers and their wives sacrificed a lot...but they even didn't focus much on Lakshman Urmila..like they forgot to mention Urmila name also in Lakshman Murcha when he was on deathbed...

So how to expect them to show Bharat Mandvi🤧🤧🤧...

Urmila,Mandvi, Shrutkirti all faced a lot.

Atleast Urmila is now getting some mention by later versions by poets....bcz she was most suffered, atleast mandvi Shrutkirti can get sight of their husbands...urmila when sending Lakshman knew very well that she wouldn't even get sight of him for next 14 years....plus vanvaas is difficult,,, nobody knows one return safely or not,,if we consider shakti part, hadn't it be Hanumanji,what wld hv happened....so urmila's sacrifice attracted later poets to write upon this character and stories related to her....an author Kavita Kane has written a dedicated book on Urmila,,, Maithili sharan Gupt has written Saaket frm Urmila's pov....urmila not sleeping in these versions....baaki in VR and Manas etc...these sisters r not mentioned after marriage part...

RS Ramayan mein to ek aur difficult vachan liye the laxman..he said to Urmila that she shouldn't shed tears for him...and he want to see her smiling face while leaving.... imagine the pain of separation, do duty of seva,and don't cry also....waha par bhi reunion scenes cute tha....

chatterbox thumbnail

The main reason for actors disappearance is their set which is located in Umar Gram, its difficult for those actors who are doing multiple show to juggle between two cities with this hectic schedule. Surendra pal( original Vashisht) and Siddhi Sharma ( Original Shurtkirti)were replaced for the same reason.

Perhaps u r right .but i remember when vanvas track started and after Bharat returns to nandigram there r no more ayodhya scenes.. so these actors got new shows then

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Urmila in some written versions..even in RS ramayan series..is not sleeping but Lakshman told her to remain in Ayodhya to do seva of mothers especially Kaushalya whose son DIL both were going....so he served his bhaiya bhabhi,,,and urmila served mothers alongwith Mandvi Shrutkirti...

Yes Bharat Mandvi scene i was expecting after chitrakoot prasang but they skipped....

Mandvi has also done great sacrifice

Bharat Mandvi pair is also somewhat underrated pair.

Actually all brothers and their wives sacrificed a lot...but they even didn't focus much on Lakshman Urmila..like they forgot to mention Urmila name also in Lakshman Murcha when he was on deathbed...

So how to expect them to show Bharat Mandvi🤧🤧🤧...

Urmila,Mandvi, Shrutkirti all faced a lot.

Atleast Urmila is now getting some mention by later versions by poets....bcz she was most suffered, atleast mandvi Shrutkirti can get sight of their husbands...urmila when sending Lakshman knew very well that she wouldn't even get sight of him for next 14 years....plus vanvaas is difficult,,, nobody knows one return safely or not,,if we consider shakti part, hadn't it be Hanumanji,what wld hv happened....so urmila's sacrifice attracted later poets to write upon this character and stories related to her....an author Kavita Kane has written a dedicated book on Urmila,,, Maithili sharan Gupt has written Saaket frm Urmila's pov....urmila not sleeping in these versions....baaki in VR and Manas etc...these sisters r not mentioned after marriage part...

RS Ramayan mein to ek aur difficult vachan liye the laxman..he said to Urmila that she shouldn't shed tears for him...and he want to see her smiling face while leaving.... imagine the pain of separation, do duty of seva,and don't cry also....waha par bhi reunion scenes cute tha....

Yeh urmi ka sleeping story actually as folklore hi suni thi. Rs ramayan ya uske baad kisi bhi ramayan mein mention nahi Kiya hai

Yes but rs ramayan mein return ke baad ek really sweet scene tha where urmi teases lakshman about agreeing to marry shurpi 😂

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

I think Prachi and Mandavi look really good .

Okay smiley18

4 words - I love Prachi Bansal

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aaj ka episode dekh liya maine....it was too good👌👌✨✨🥹💖...I liked it thoroughly💯....I enjoyed every bit of it.... nicely executed...entry scene of trio with Shri Ram in centre and Sita Lakshman on both sides got me nostalgic of same scene of trio when they were leaving for vanvas...that day it was painful,,, today it was blissful.

Lakshman Urmila scene was also nicely executed💖....all going to take Dashrath blessings 🙏...all sisters reunion🫂...nice !!!