Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Par kal agar Sita ma fainting wld be towards pregnancy,,,,to ma kaise maarengi Sahastra Ravan ko....and they show Sahastra Ravan not interested in war....to i really doubt they will show any war frm his side....yeh Shurpi kisi dusre cartoon rakshas ko laaayi hai na .....uske saath yuddh hoga....baaki sahastra Ravan ka ant pata nahi hoga ya nahi....but definitely woh sab ke mann mein doubt daalne ka kaam kar raha hai....

I genuinely want that next time whenever Lakshman bhaiya take up bow🏹🏹🏹 to kill Shurpnakha,, Ramji shouldn't stop him....bilkul waise hi jaise actual VR mein he himself ordered Lakshman to punish shurpi....bus bahut hua Bhai shurpi is totally intolerable 😭😭😭😭😭....

Yes ananya didi perfectly said....woh bhi SR mein cheeranjivi hai .....just call Vibhishan and get her behind this bars in Lanka jail...

I also didn't like that series Siya ke Ram...so never watched it earlier....but this part of it,I visited on YT and yes Sita pregnancy and Sita parityag part entire that sequence they handled very well and totally acc to VR...

Hoping SR will do good in this part too....

Don't know much as I have watched just clips but they did the biggest blunder by showing Lava as the elder one smiley44smiley36

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Don't know much as I have watched just clips but they did the biggest blunder by showing Lava as the elder one smiley44smiley36

Oh Luv Kush part to I haven't seen...if their luv is elder,,,then it's seriously blunder,,,I just visited those 3-4 episodes of Sita Parityag part...

Actually I think there were many mistakes in that series....

I think even RS Ramayan was not successful in this part...

So I was skeptical when this extension thing was going on.... thinking it may turn both ways....

Let's see how they utilise this opportunity.

Chatterbox didi, yes u r right,,,sahastra Ravan played by Praneet bhatt was shakuni mama of Mahabharat Star Plus and he was phenomenal there..."mere bacche"😁 was his iconic....and the way he walked, talked....shakuni vs Krishna angle was very interesting in that series...

Even abhi bhi uske dialogues and the way he speaks and enacts...I get those shakuni vibes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Sorry but I don't like this show at all

I have a lot of problems with SMR but still its like gold in front of SKR.

U r 100% right...

Shrimad Ramayan till the abduction remained the best adaptation till date.Though I never watched Siya ke Ram while it was airing,I used to read about how the makers destroyed the whole story .I am glad I never watched it .However the show was a huge hit in many South Asian countries like Indonesia,Malaysia ,Thailand etc who went gaga for the male lead.Few months back because I was watching Shrimad Ramayan,YouTube suggested this clip and I watched it .I liked how this pregnancy scene was portrayed that's it .The one scene and the song after it was dealt in a good way is what I feel.Otherwise,the plot,casting ,script NEVER worked for me.SR is a gem but it's quality deteriorated over time,thanks to its own falling trp and nothing visually exciting to offer to the audience that has also changed.Only Mr.Reu and the music was responsible for whatever TRP it has .But one person can only do so much.An epic cannot be lifted up by only 1 person.Apart from the perfect casting of the central charater and the music area ( where they lucked out thanks to Indian idol singers who sang for peanuts and sang phenomenally well),the series just failed to reach the same heights after episode 60.πŸ˜”

Yuddha kand was the final nail in the deterioration of SR.Although for sure,the makers redeemed themselves a little bit around the coronation ceremony ,they sort of glossed over the problematic parts which have been always there.Even when they built a strong foundation,they later compromised with the quality of raw materials failing the project that COULD have been an evergreen cult classic .

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

I don't think Sita parityaag will come early. Maybe only next week. Acc to precap Sita ma will be pregnant in next episode so ShriRam would definitely come to know abt it.i hope they show pregnancy celebration too.

As for SKR it was typical itv as it was on starplus that's why they had typical itv couple scenes

I wish they could have shown Ram more as a husband as compared to a king or a son.As the moments between the pair is sparse ,they could have developed more on it.Ram opened his heart to only 2 people- his spouse and his brither.I know they wont do it but showing Ram and Sita doing a lot of philanthropic work,doing 1000s of yagyas ( which they did in VR) ,him discussing the state affairs with her and respecting as well as ppreciating her inputs and her emergence of a strong capable counselor ,advisor to the king would have introduced a new creative liberty without distorting the essence would have worked wonders.There is 1 dialogue also before the 1st coronation when Ram says that we both have to be responsible in our new role as a king and queen.So developping more on this would have been great.But they stuck to stereotypical clichΓ© like Kaikeya's shame and Manthara's redemption along with Hanuman's out of nature behaviour and this villain brother introduction and Shurpanakha's angle

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

I wish they could have shown Ram more as a husband as compared to a king or a son.As the moments between the pair is sparse ,they could have developed more on it.Ram opened his heart to only 2 people- his spouse and his brither.I know they wont do it but showing Ram and Sita doing a lot of philanthropic work,doing 1000s of yagyas ( which they did in VR) ,him discussing the state affairs with her and respecting as well as ppreciating her inputs and her emergence of a strong capable counselor ,advisor to the king would have introduced a new creative liberty without distorting the essence would have worked wonders.There is 1 dialogue also before the 1st coronation when Ram says that we both have to be responsible in our new role as a king and queen.So developping more on this would have been great.But they stuck to stereotypical clichΓ© like Kaikeya's shame and Manthara's redemption along with Hanuman's out of nature behaviour and this villain brother introduction and Shurpanakha's angle

You literally spoke my heart out brother....

Seriously,the potential this series had with almost good cast like Ram, Lakshman, Dashrath,Shivji Parvati ma , mothers,Bharat,Raavan...many actors r good actually....plus set,music etc also is good....so they had chance to make cult classic if they had followed VR or for that matter even if they want to take frm other scriptures, atleast they shd choose wisely,what and how to show....I seriously feel Swastik ph r doing many shows in this genre....it's good to learn more,,,they shd definitely go and watch any history based show of Sagar arts....the way they study,introduce and handle storyline and characters with creative liberty if taken,that also is such that it just elevates and overcome inconsistencies in story if any...

I just hope they don't mess up more with Uttar kand, otherwise whatever goodwill they earned will be affected...

Edited by RamAayenge - 12 days ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

I don't think Sita parityaag will come early. Maybe only next week. Acc to precap Sita ma will be pregnant in next episode so ShriRam would definitely come to know abt it.i hope they show pregnancy celebration too.

As for SKR it was typical itv as it was on starplus that's why they had typical itv couple scenes

The couple scene can be exaggerated in serials ,but their association was always quite informal , friendly and passionate.Umfortumately,because of the shoddy script ,the actual couple thing they did show was trolled while the fictitious masala was appreciated..πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

New promo of sita second vanvas

https://x.com/sabtv/status/1831008036594553030

Celinacrescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

New promo of sita second vanvas

After seeing this scene,now I understood why the Raghuvanshi brothers were deprived off moustache and beard during the vanvas.They had grown long hair and beard in VR.Here Mr.Reu looks unglamorous with the moustache.😁😁

Oh God...!!

In the promo to hide his tiredness,too much brightening cream is slathered on his face..Poor Mr.Reu,u deserve a well earned break.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 12 days ago
Niharika_17 thumbnail

So reading reviews in if since months but today thought to share my thoughts . This whole shahtra ravan & shurpanakha thing is unnecessary they would have avoided it instead of showing such crap they can focus more on ram rajya role of Shri Ram & ma Sita as king & queen , family moments and then finally Sita parityag track they have made a big mess now don't how they will handle it . Well our Mr vibhu is now in Laxmi narayan show I think saw him in thumbnail of that show . Swastik is obsessed with shurpanakha and kakyie everywhere these both are present even where not needed

Edited by Niharika_17 - 12 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

After seeing this scene,now I understood while the Raghuvanshi brothers were deprived off moustache and beard during the vanvas.They had grown long hair and beard on VR.Here Mr.Reu looks unglamorous with the moustache.😁😁

Oh God...!!

In the promo to hide his tiredness,too much brightening cream is slathered on his face..

Oh disguise wala. I kept wondering what u r saying.

Ok but first if u don't mind. U or he or she.

Seems some call u bro some call u sis.

Thoda clarity pls πŸ˜‚

I know PPL confoos me with he many times. Thank goodness for new features in i- f that I added my gender now to my profile. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚