Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

A well written ,well thought and implemented scene between the pair though it was due for a very long time. Wish they could have shown more intimacy in this.Im not complaining about the lack of more intimacy .It's sad that it will be short-lived.As I said before such kind of glittery shawl like this loose garment really suit Mr.Reu.They accentuate his shoulders like how Ram was broad shouldered.I felt he was more radiant in the first coronation with that yellow embroidered garment.

I guess the couple looked so beautiful during the coronation that Prachi fell sick.Her skin lost that lustre under heavy makeup.As far as Mr.Reu is concerned,the poor guy actually has dark circles and tired eyes and is slapped with more makeup and bright HMI lights.Still I feel the foundation looks orangish for the past few days when he adorned the princely clothes.

Sujay's skin glows more without makeup if u see his latest iv on neelam channel. His natural skin glows more like moon😁

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

It's upsetting that the now the first clouds of sadness ,worry is slowly clouding around his face.The power this guy has as Shree Ram is great.I wish he was given more time to bring out more flavours in the scenes but the makers are in super hurry..Looks like he has been blessed by Hanuman himself to play this role.

Sujay's acting as ShriRam looks very real but sadly script is not upto mark. Wish they had written storyline in more authentic way then his hardwork would have paid off really well and would have given more fame for his potrayal

Edited by Chinie - 11 days ago
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Helo time for my review now.

Ananya already shared kya hua Aaj ka episode

First Hanuman brings big list of items to cook Mera sar chakra gaya list ko dekh kar

Sita faints vaidhji announcement of heir to the throne

All rejoice

One of the maid was very tall here though 🀣

Side by side ramji planning strategy to counter those two rakshas

Here it's movie magic I feel

One can't be killed on earth water and sky brahama ka vardaan

Other can only be killed in sea if u cut swash nali ..

Yeh shurpi ke mamu le aayi hai kisi nukkad ki dukaan se πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Lakshman ka voice thoda difference laga

Ramji says to sugreev jambu to return bk to their kingdom when they want to help ramji

Finally the moment all wait for

Ramji hears abt sita

Long cute loving moments of ram sita

And Is happy and sad both

Precap ramji prepares for war and sasta ravan wonders mamu ko bharat lakshman can tackle why ramji going leaving sita in pregnancy state

Mixed bag I feel.. urmi ko beech mein gayab kar diya

Lakshman Bharat ka funny moment. Chacha banne Wale hai

One thing I m little confused about

Why they say putra coming why not say putri coming

Yeh gender bias tha us zamane ka ya kuch aur

Jo dekhe pls batao did I hear correct or what

Anyways confused track chal raha hai

Two enemies

One is set of Mammus one is sasta ravan

Ab makers kya khichdi paka rahe hai pata nahin

ya that was a huge list of items to be preparedsmiley36vanar meetha bhi khaate hai.I saw the first two items were sweet dishes.Badhai ho rajkumar aane wale hai.

In the other episode...Ramji says Seetha ki har iccha poori karenge .Van ka bhojan .He indirectly hints at sending her away from him.Lovely moments betw pati-patni ,soon to be parents convo.Ramji giving gift to Sita.smiley27Seeta Maata -Khushi ki khabar sunkar Aap prasann nahin.. kyunki ginger-garlic paste sahi nahin.smiley36

I was searching Urmi but she was not present.

Ha..putra kaha...They are kings always think about Sucessors jo raaj paat sambhal sake.Lakshman bharat scene was a cute one.smiley9

I think sasta raavan tries to take advantage of Sita in Ram's absence thats when she turns into kaali roop.Pata nhi kya dikhayenge.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

ya that was a huge list of items to be preparedsmiley36vanar meetha bhi khaate hai.I saw the first two items were sweet dishes.Badhai ho rajkumar aane wale hai.

In the other episode...Ramji says Seetha ki har iccha poori karenge .Van ka bhojan .He indirectly hints at sending her away from him.Lovely moments betw pati-patni ,soon to be parents convo.Ramji giving gift to Sita.smiley27Seeta Maata -Khushi ki khabar sunkar Aap prasann nahin.. kyunki ginger-garlic paste sahi nahin.smiley36

I was searching Urmi but she was not present.

Ha..putra kaha...They are kings always think about Sucessors jo raaj paat sambhal sake.Lakshman bharat scene was a cute one.smiley9

I think sasta raavan tries to take advantage of Sita in Ram's absence thats when she turns into kaali roop.Pata nhi kya dikhayenge.

@bold ginger garlic paste kaha se aaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bhai Mera dhyaan toh laddu par jyada tha. One day prior they brought food for ramji and I saw kesar bhaat. Hum log bhi banate hai but thoda different hota hai

Ramji ki thali thi ya kumbhakaran ki pata nahin. Yeh usse pehle episode ka tha

Sasta ravan and mamu ka track merge kar denge I think so .

According to story sasta stayed in pushkar

Ramji was going towards paschim

But yeh mamu log kaha hai pata nahin

That's why I feel ayodhya vasis will not see sita ka raudra roop

Uske baad vanvas track hoga

But channel change back to sony par hoga mon to Friday. No Saturday there

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Sujay's skin glows more without makeup if u see his latest iv on neelam channel. His natural skin glows more like moon😁

Strange!

Whenever I see him off screen without makeup,it always looked as if the foundation is used heavily on him.

https://youtu.be/7EacnTiIJ68?si=TfhVdOZQhyjVe3Qy

Take here ,Basant has a darker skin complexion but still the foundation looks contrasting on him just like Sujay.

I saw other video of him also where all the characters were getting interviewed and he also looked there as if foundation is over used.I cannot see it now .

The video that u r talking about is a phone call and normally phones of Modern times come with an inbuilt filter.Hence he looks more radiant.

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Strange!

Whenever I see him off screen without makeup,it always looked as if the foundation is used heavily on him.

https://youtu.be/7EacnTiIJ68?si=TfhVdOZQhyjVe3Qy

Take here ,Basant has a darker skin complexion but still the foundation looks contrasting on him just like Sujay.

I saw other video of him also where all the characters were getting interviewed and he also looked there as if foundation is over used.I cannot see it now .

The video that u r talking about is a phone call and normally phones of Modern times come with an inbuilt filter.Hence he looks more radiant.

Hmm.maybe but he is more fair than he looks onscreen. Because of yellow orange foundation his natural look gets hidden

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are right about this parityaag...I read about it in Valmiki Ramayan - Gita press...

But it's quite inconsistent with the character arc of Shri Ram till Yuddh kand.Do u think that Shri Ram is a coward who cannot face his own wife ?Cowardice and fear are not his synonyms.

Yes true...I also read Gita press Valmiki Ramayan....

Inconsistencies in nature of ShriRam I also felt at few incidents....first being he is not discussing this matter with Sita and she came to know all abt it later when Lakshman told her ..... plus he ordered Lakshman also such that no discussion,no debate ,,,just follow my order if u r really devoted to me .....now this is not Ram of first 6 kaands....Ram used to openly discuss the matters with Sita and Lakshman whenever required,,,even some instances,there are debates happening....so Ram was very open to Discussion and debate and pov of others....

Plus last mein Mahaprasthan,he alongside allows Ayodhya wasi and everyone who were requesting to accompany him in his last yaatra....now Ram in Vanvas starting, when praja wanted to accompany him , didn't took them together on his pains & jrny and left them sleeping....that Ram how can allow all praja including children too to accompany them on the path of death....

So yes there r some inconsistencies in Nature of ShriRam....

many hv strong reasons for saying UK was there....

many hv strong reasons saying UK was later interpolation....

Let's see what serial makers show....

Kal ka episode was too niceπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ‘.

Edited by RamAayenge - 11 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Yes true...I also read Gita press Valmiki Ramayan....

Inconsistencies in nature of ShriRam I also felt at few incidents....first being he is not discussing this matter with Sita and she came to know all abt it later when Lakshman told her ..... plus he ordered Lakshman also such that no discussion,no debate ,,,just follow my order if u r really devoted to me .....now this is not Ram of first 6 kaands....Ram used to openly discuss the mattered with Sita and Lakshman whenever required,,,even some instances,there are debates happening....so Ram was very open to Discussion and debate and pov of others....

Plus last mein Mahaprasthan,he alongside allows Ayodhya wasi and everyone who were requesting to accompany him in his last yaatra....now Ram in Vanvas starting, when praja wanted to accompany him , didn't took them together on his jrny and left them sleeping....that Ram how can allow all praja including children too to accompany them on the path of death....

So yes there r some inconsistencies in Nature of ShriRam....many hv strong reasons for saying UK was there....many hv strong reasons saying UK was later interpolation....

Let's see what serial makers show....

Kal ka episode was too niceπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ‘.

Err last part of mahaprasthan. I m not sure exactly what it is supposed to be as i saw rs ramayan. Ismein I think brahmaji tells all the ayodhya vasis are ansh of various devi devta gandharv etc either Vishnu roop Himself says or brahmaji. I can't recall. Even sugreev who was Surya dev ansh and Arya sumant nishad raj all go with ram

So difference if u see is during vanvas it was difficult journey with lots of rakshas etc. So with whole paltan how will ramji proceed.

Mahaprasthan the work was done so he took them with him

Just a logic I guess

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Hmm.maybe but he is more fair than he looks onscreen. Because of yellow orange foundation his natural look gets hidden

The undereye part ko dekh kar samaj aata hai ki kisi ney makeup kiya hai ki nahi .It's visible beneath his eyes .It looks quite unnatural .Vaise bhi he is fair only..

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Mujhe lagta hai yeh mamu ki track mein hi sasta ko ghusayenge sita ko pata chalega wahi aa jayegi sasta ko saste mein niptane ke liye

Friday Tak khatam kar denge

Dhobhi track uske baad hoga

Mera cid dimaag yeh kah Raha hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope aisa hi ho saata nipat jaye but ek script viral hui thi ki ye sasta ayodhya ke logon ko manipulate karega na Sita ke bare me ye marte marte bhi kand karke jayega dekhna . Ye swastik naya writer kya nashe me script likhta hai ise banaya kisne suryaputra karn bhi isne likha tha