Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

So this contest is in two phases. Phase 1 is Drabbles which are 50-100 word stories. Phase 2 will be microtales which are 10-12 word stories.

There is no disqualification provided you adhere to the contest guidelines.

You can choose to participate in Drabbles only or Microtales only or both.

You can send in entries as and when you finish them, and keep sending until the deadline is up.

Hope that answers your Qs.

Yes, crystal. Thank you so much for the answers <3
Edited by missFiesty_69 - 7 months ago
Astraea1306 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for extending invitation to this wonderful event. I will definitely participate in it.

20 days left to submit your entries for Round 1. Do participate Ramayan lovers.

Hoping to see you three talented girls participating in this writing contest with your beautiful entries. Tagging you once more.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much for tagging. But right now I am not in a right zone to write something sacred like this. Sorry for that 😔

15 Days left to submit entries for Round 1. Do let us know if any of you need extension.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

13 days left to submit entries for round 1

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Hoping to see you three talented girls participating in this writing contest with your beautiful entries. Tagging you once more.

Just saw this Simi, thanks for the tag 🥰

Unfortunately I'm in a bit of a writing drought rn, so I'm not sure I'll be able to write anything 😅 but I'll try

Do tag me during voting time though, I'd love to read through the entries ❤️

Originally posted by: Bee222

Just saw this Simi, thanks for the tag 🥰

Unfortunately I'm in a bit of a writing drought rn, so I'm not sure I'll be able to write anything 😅 but I'll try

Do tag me during voting time though, I'd love to read through the entries ❤️

Hi Bhree...its been a long time smiley31, but tagging an extremely talented writer like you while hosting a writing contest is compulsory for me. And your participation is mandatory too, even if its just one entry from your side. Please try to participate.

10 Days left to submit your entries for Round 1. Hope you're participating! If extension is needed, do let me know.